Why the fuck won't my car start

I've just swapped a Romeo 4.6L into my 2000 Mustang GT and we've hooked everything back up as well as replaced all fluids, but it only cranks when I turn the key. It won't turn over. What could the problem be?

Does it have spark? Does it pump fuel?

Answer those questions and come back here.

What do you mean spark? Like spark plugs? Yeah they're in there

Doesn't mean the plugs are getting current

What? Get a sparkplug out of the cylinder while it is plugged in and crank the engine, does it have a spark then?

Why would I take it out? It's supposed to be in there too ignite the fuel. I don't think you know cars very well

Great job, you fucked up.

LITERAL RETARD ALERT

Shut the fuck up pendejo samefag. I know how my car works

Remove the wire going to the sparkplug and stick yer finger in it while cranking

By the looks of it, it doesn't also
>pic related

also sage
also hide thread

It'll just be a little zap then? Won't hurt?

Frog posters and a ford owner in one thread, beautiful.

>inb4
I was only pretending

Yeah, I'm a diesel mechanic and I do it that way all the time.

Your sure? Should I put some grease on my finger or something? For protection?

Find an open wound, just to be sure it works.

Wtf? Your trying to kill me!

Why would I do that? I am giving you tips, man. That's how I check the coils on mine.

>complaining about frogposting on an Egyptian frog worship forum

>diesel

Ford 4.6s don't have sparkplug wires, they're coil-on-plug.

Not a 2000, in a car, they are the two packs I believe

yeah but you can't see if the spark plug is working properly
so you take it out and turn the ignition (cut the fuel too to avoid drowning your engine)
now you can see the spark if they work properly

If you know how your car works why doesn't it work?

It's not my fault this piece of shit doesn't work!!!
Yeah but how can i turn the key and look at the plug at the same time?

Chillax nigg idk pull out a spark plug stick a multimeter on it and check is getting power. Just don't be a mongoloid

>only cranks
>won't turn over
Why do you dumbasses use "turn over" to mean "start up" when turn over means the same as crank?
Please:
>It cranks but it doesn't fire up/ start up
>It turns over but it doesn't fire/ start up
How can we expect to live in a civilized society when you heathens can't use proper terminology?

You might be right, quick Google says 2000 was the year the trucks got COP on the 4.6; Crown Victorias (and other Panther bodies) got coil on plug 2v 4.6s in 1998 but I'm not sure when the fourth gen Mustang got it.

Take the plug out of the head and plug the wire into it. Touch the metal hex part of it to the block for grounding and see if it Sparks. Take out your main fuel line and have it piss some fuel into a water bottle or something to check if it's flowing

>all these tards eating the bait like starving africans

They are coil plugs. I own a 2000 GT If i remember correctly they got them on 99 maybe 98.

This has got to be a bait thread. Anyone able to remove and replace an engine is going to know about spark. It's one of those threads by someone that just barely knows enough to name drop "romeo 4.6L" to get a bait thread going.