Take a car, any car. add AWD system and a big turbo...

take a car, any car. add AWD system and a big turbo. Suddenly car becomes better! MORAL: No car is complete without an AWD system and a powerful turbo! Prove me wrong!
>Protip:youcan't

What if it already has an AWD system and TWO turbos?

>AWD
Dead weight. Get a limited slip diff instead.

>Big Turbo
Shitty power delivery and questionable reliability. Won't be going anywhere fast with a blown manifold.

eurocucks cant compete with JDM masterrace !

Then why did Subaru decide to adopt the same drivetrain layout as Audi?

>take a car, any car. Change it to an EV. Suddenly car becomes better! 0-60 under 3sec ! MORAL: No car is complete without being EV and with autopilot! Prove me wrong!
>>Protip:youcan't

EV car = automatically cuck

>constant fear of electrocution
>constant fire hazard
>tyre spin on demand
>cuck

Too many welding fumes, Jacob. Keep to your carbs.

awd builds understeer
rwd is best

>babbys first forza "upgrade" the post

yes

>implying your traction control and GPS speed monitoring will even let you spin your tires

Most cars not rwd would be improved by awd. Fwd has its place but the aforementioned upgrades would make most commercial vehicles a premium version of itself

I drive a 60hp shitbox that weight 1.5 tonnes.
Not even a 2-spool 3-fan 10-stage axial flow compressor off a jet fighter could make it exciting to drive.

>implying anyone would put those in an electric conversion car
>implying those aren't mandatory for all cars by law
>implying you drive without a cellphone

>Prove me wrong!
You were beaten by an autistic kid with a NA 1.6 liter FR, you balding faggot.

>take a car, any car. Change it to an EV. Suddenly car becomes better! 0-60 under 3sec !

Cool, except even a completely stock Bedford Rascal will be able to catch up because EVs drop out of their power the moment they start rolling. EVs have tiny narrow power bands, and worse, they're only at low RPMs. So in short,

*overtakes you*

/thread

r8 mai oc

A car is not complete without AWD or turbo

An awd system on a fwd car is going to be fwd biased unless it's a rally/evo style static split, Which is almost useless. If you need to mount the engine in front of the axle it's useless too.

A proper awd system should have almost no power going to the front wheels under normal conditions.

A car is not complete without AWD or Turbo

The front wheels is the only place power should be

Could you guys here post some Kenta art? There's hardly any of it.

I've thought for a while that having a direct drive in an EV is fucking stupid. Design a motor that has power over a certain range and put it through a regular transmission.