One day the police will pull you over

One day the police will pull you over

Already happened to me several times, hows this sad?

Happened to me just a couple weeks ago. Hiding in the trees off the side of the road at 3 am with no lights on. I was doing 87mph in a 65 zone. Had my shitbox been capable of more than that, I would've ran and never looked back. Oh well, traffic school it is.

Just drive a silver grandma wagon like me and nobody will even realize you exist

That means one day a cop will eat lead.

Boy, and they already did. Getting interlock installed tomorrow amd getting license reinstated

why they pulling the bus over?

The police hate shitboxes

>Implying the police are as fast as me
psh

One day, you will become a felon for doing 100 mph on a straight, empty expressway

This is my worst fear driving

Been pulled over several got speeding tickets

worth it

cuz im a race boi

Just screen the niggas you pass for pig smell, and you'll be dandy.

Do you guys even use radar detectors?

Me too, but I got up to 153 on one a month back, and no one was the wiser.

I did until I got pulled and fined because they're illegal in my state and the cops have fucking radar detector detectors. The best I can do is Waze which doesn't work on empty roads.

>a felon for doing 100 mph
Wait, that shit is a felony?
No fucking way.

>153
MPH or KMH? Car?

It's not a felony, it's a class 1 misdemeanor. At least here in Virginia. I went to jail for a week for doing 102 in a 60.

Mph, in a 360.

20mph over the limit is a felony. Handcuffs, impounded car, and mandatory court appearance.

That's if you are young, or non white, or the cop has something against the look of you (vapor fag stickers and hats pointed to the posterior or your head etcetera).

If you look older, like you have a family, pay your taxes and have no prior arrests and most importantly are white as the average Mayflower passenger, than you will get a whopping ticket $800-1600 and enough points on your license to make the DMV computer crash like its y2k. Bit you will get to drive home and show your wife the ticket as she makes you regret the time your father bent your mother over the barrel and squirted you into her out back of a bull riding competition in Tucson.

>Virginia

Sorry about your luck

>20mph over the limit is a felony
Cali here, and that's bullshit.
Looks more like the state you get caught in is what matters.

Been pulled over 3 times, and ones in my driveway coming home at 2am from mcdicks with my girlfriend.

3 times were a warning, and the driveway bullshit was because they wanted to know why I was out so late.

Times I was actually pulled over for a good reason, mainly got lucky and was polite. The one that I definitely should have gotten ticketed for, I'm still surprised to this day I wasn't.

>Driving my Mercedes E350 I finally just got out of the shop
>cleaned up nice, looked new
>testing out the mechanics work, do one last pull before heading home
>while passing ford ranger, cop in the somewhat distant oncoming traffic turns on sirens
>immediately pull over and wait for what felt like forever for her to get out of the cruiser
>asks me if I knew how fast I was going, I think it was around 150. Said she caught me going 167 (km) in the 100 zone and still accelerating
>thinks I stole the car because there's no way a 20 year old should have a merc
>asks for insurance, license etc. Think I'm done for. Realize I also didn't put my new insurance in the car yet, I'm fucked
>she's super nice though once she knows I didn't steal it
>gives me lowest speeding ticket for only 20 over, but also a $1000 ticket for no insurance
>if I bring in the papers she will drop insurance ticket, okay, done
>also tells me to be careful with a powerful car (it wasnt)
>bring my papers, everything is good, insurance ticket dropped
>pay my speeding ticket, $172.50, absolutely fine with it as I deserved worse
>cheque in the mail a couple weeks later for the amount, ticket was dropped

Still can't believe that shit. Could have impounded my car, probably suspended my license. All tickets were dropped.

>get pulled over
>it's my friend I went to school with
>tfw same age and he has a house, wife and a kid with another on the way
>I'm driving around retarded turbo ricemobiles single and alone

lonely drivers assemble

At least you have boost.

You win in this scenario I think.

I have no idea how I haven't yet. Going to go buy a car off of craigslist tomorrow and with my luck I'll get pulled over and fined for no insurance or some shit

See
Got caught at 113 in a 65, and as long as you're not charged with reckless, the worst you'll get is a fine, suspended license for a short time (depending on how many priors), and 2 points on your license. At least in Cali, but it really does entirely depend on state.
>Ticket for proof

Anything 31 or more over in PA is a reckless driving felony. Since very few stretches of road are 70 mph, I'm fucked

last time I got pulled over I purposely lost traction on a left turn
let me go, undos got shit to do :^)

Only been pulled over once going 81 in a 60. Got off with a warning.

They don't work where I live because the police exclusively use the laser guns instead of the sonar thingys. Strangely they're also illegal where I live which I don't understand

Ohio
Speeding
Work zone
$1000 and 6 years jail

thanks mr skeleton

Did you fuck?

No.

I've got one similar

>have 6 or so beers over the afternoon at a pool
>driving close to Venice Beach, looking at girls in bikinis
>get stopped by bike cop, she motions me to stop
>what are you doing?
>uh, driving?
>this is a one way street
>(beer talking) sorry, I was looking at those girls
>still lets me go

Yeah, someday you'll lose your fear of being pulled over.

Been pulled over for
>53 in a 30, 240 ticket
>50 in a 40, ticket
>Inspection on motorcycle, it was legit
>Cracked windshield, ticket for unregistered trailer
>Fresh plates, out of state inspection, warning for non carrying insurance
>No inspection sticker, I was in the grace period, no ticket
>Loud exhaust, no ticket
>Same shit again with no inspection sticker on a recently registered vehicle, you have 15 days here.

Eventually it's just another conversation user.

Unless your black, then RIP

its okay because i'm white. out of the 5 times i've gotten pulled over, only once did i get a ticket and its when i was blatantly doing something retarded.

She did, i was gunning it and she gave me a pass with a warning that read ignoring official signage

shat my pants for a day and a half because i was on an intermediate license

Happened to me.
I had forgotten to turn my lights on fully, which is probably why he was so quick to jump on me, but I was going 75 in a 45, and apparently my old crusty license plate counted as obscured. He waived the lights, gave me a fix-it on the plate, and reduced the speeding down to the lowest infraction. What a bro.

My radar detector no joke has a radar detector detector detector that detects the cops radar detector detecting my radar detector detecting theirs

what's with these sad kitty pictures and why are they only on Veeky Forums

Did 265 in a 70 zone.
The day after I did 210
I usually drive around 120 there unless it's traffic, then I drive 70 or 90 depending if they are in front of me or on the opposite lane.
Never been stopped.

Yeah dude one time I did 345 in a 35 zone in my model s haha shit was so cash

OH WOW HAHAHAA :X:#:XCD#:DDDDDD

Jokes on you my dad is a sergeant I'll never get a driving ticket in my home county kek

it was raining outside and i made a u turn under an overpass, cop was waiting there to snipe me for my front plate. what a shitbag, i hope you got rained on

>Virginia
Couldn't get it fast enough kek, should've gone at least 150

Already happened, just get out, if they are standing and you are seated that's a power play from them, and talk to them calmly and they will let you go on your way.

Havent gotten caught yet, surprisingly. I guess some people are just better at timing when they drive like an asshat.

>6'3"
>145lbs

Picture please.

bull, i got caught doing 130 in a 75. the cop was pleased i slowed down and pulled over right away so he did not take me to jail even though he said "i could take you in and impound your car and all that jazz for this speed but im not gonna do that, sign here"

I got pulled over going 28mph over a few years ago, and my ticket was $256. Worst part was I was 19 and only making $7.55/h. About $235 or so a week after taxes.

You're underweight like me 5-11 and 130lbs do you get bitched out by people for being thin?

amazing

>they wanted to know why I was out so late

did you get pulled over by your mother?

>bought a DEA family wallet on ebay
>lie to cops and say my uncle is DEA
>have never ever gotten a ticket since I bought
Cops will no joke see the wallet and go "you're good, slow down" and just drive off. Nuthin personell ZOG huehuehuehuehue

Uh... ok

>Be me
>Drive on 70 around dayton a lot
>Always construction
>Never slowed down

Now I'm scared

and? just don't drink and drive or have drugs. a speeding ticket or a ticket for doing a burnout isn't that bad

I'm white and my car is stock. Not gonna happen.

dayton PD wont do squat, its not like your blasting through a bunch of people doing 50 anyways