Need a Non-Faggot Car

So, I got hit by some unregistered cunt while turning left on a green light, and my car is totaled. Bitch insurance is only giving me $2300 (canadian) for it. Pic related, my baby. RIP.

So now I need a new car.

So, what are my options for cars that DON'T require their owner to turn in their testicles in exchange for the keys? No Civics, no hatchbacks, no "family cars", no wagons, NO trucks, and if it's front wheel drive, kill yourself. Manual preferred.

So far the best candidates seem to be an 80s-early 90s Camaro or Firebird, although finding those in running condition in my price range is somewhat difficult. Either that, or I'll get another BMW - I found one just like mine, but the faggot owner welded the diff, rendering the vehicle pointless for driving on the road.

Any ideas, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipeg.craigslist.ca/i/autos
winnipeg.craigslist.ca/cto/d/1994-mustang-v6/6265805874.html
grandforks.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-musang-automatic/6229286048.html
fargo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-mazda-miata-convertible/6234521207.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miata

>Non-Faggot Car
>suggests Miata

can u read m8

Miata

Miata seems like a good bet

>17734989
get a miata

>non-faggot car
>drove an e36, the european equivalent of a faggot car

what a fucking idiot

E46 with the Harmon kardon sound system if you can get lucky

Have you considered a Miata?

>he thinks an E36 is a faggot car

hello civic driver

>no civics, no hatchbacks, no "family cars", no wagons, NO trucks, no front wheel drive.
So do you want something that is reliable cheap but is a fag car or do you want something broken and fucked?

Late 90s Subaru Impreza? Most of them that aren't the JDM import STI shit doesn't put too big a hole in the wallet, you can even get a coupe variant.

I want something that is NOT a fag car. I don't care how much it costs to maintain it, as long as it is within my initial purchase price range.

I would much rather ride a fucking bicycle than drive a Ccivic or a hatch.

How old are you? seriously, the words "fag car" implies you are under the age of 18.

Post your local craigslist and I'll find you something.

mazda mx5

I turned 19 last week. Your guess was pretty close, though.

winnipeg.craigslist.ca/i/autos

>crashing
kys.

winnipeg.craigslist.ca/cto/d/1994-mustang-v6/6265805874.html here you fucking go.

>winnipeg.craigslist.ca/cto/d/1994-mustang-v6/6265805874.html
>4th gen V6 mustang

I said I wanted something I could drive while keeping my balls

I wouldn't say it's faggy, more slumlord/small time drug dealer-y

Well, I WAS a small time drug dealer for a little while. Not anymore, but fuck I might have to go back to doing that to make enough money to buy a decent fucking car

>thinks his ancient shitbox is worth more than a few grand
?
>wants non faggot car
>puts cheap ricer fuccboi headlights in a german car
???

Those headlights were actually from the previous owner. This is an old picture from when I first got the car. I replaced them with the stock headlights shortly after I brought it home.

Golf Mk IV, fuck Miata Gayboxes.

You sound like a shitty, whiny little bitch

>fuck miata
>posts one of the gayest hatchbacks that are mainly used by low-level scum

>low-level scum
Oh, sorry, I meant the Highline tier, not the basis tier like every poorfag buys. Preferably a 3 door.

Why do you hate hatchbacks OP? They have space for days. For 2300 Canadian monopoly money you're not gonna get an f-body or mustang or anything with a v8.

thats still golf mk4

>I want a cheap rear wheel drive car with a manual transmission
>I literally do not want anything else
Miata
>no faggot cars
Take the bus. It's all you're mature enough to do right now, kid.

other bmw is your only option you fucking braindead social margin.
If you want RWD car that is neither gay nor a wagon, you fucking wont get one with your shitty dirt-tier budget

LS swap a Miata

This.

OP is an immature faggot that's more concerned over what people think of a car than the car itself.

I sold a rusty third gen with a 305, fucked interior, and the transmission needing a rebuild for 2000.

Good luck getting anything rwd and "non faggy" for under 2500. What about an older s10 or ranger?

You might be able to get a mk3 supra but it'll cost you more later.

OP he didn't get quads, so don't listen to him.

get another E36, or a KA 240. both are fun cars that are reliable daily drivers

>Old riced out bmw
Faggot

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Why do I need space for days? I don't need space. I'm not hauling around kids or shit like that.

Why you mad, though?

>i am upset that a young person does not want like my shitbox civic

I explained earlier that I removed the rice lights after I got the car.

A therapist to work out your issues with the civic hatch driver who smashed you on the togue.

>show me on the downhill where he passed you

Ls400 and fuckoff

Don't let this shithead ruin the ever decreasing supply of nice LS400's

95 tbird sc if you can find it

Still less of a faggot car than a Bimmer

>4k+ for a v6 auto sn95
canada everyone
also wtf grandforks.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-musang-automatic/6229286048.html

There's nothing faggoty about a small truck and if anyone says otherwise IRL then prove them wrong.

E63 is great if you plan to LARP as a slumlord or wigger

It was actually a crossover SUV.

>v6 mustang
>less of a faggot car than anything else

I do not want or need a truck, though. They are boring as fuck to drive, not sporty, and slow.

You're 19. You don't GET anything sporty. Wait until you're an actual adult and stop trying to compensate for being a fucking child. You are LITERALLY the car equivalent of the 12 year old who only plays "mature rated games for mature gamers such as myself".

>cars can be faggots according to op
ethnic people everyone or literal autism

fargo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-mazda-miata-convertible/6234521207.html

>i didnt get anything nice when i was 19 so you shouldn't either!!

I don't know what you're so upset about. The fact that I want a car that I would enjoy driving? God forbid? Look man, I'm not the one who touched you as a kid. Go to therapy or something, taking your anger out on someone who committed the crime of wanting a car that is fun to drive while also being young is not healthy.

Miatas are the definition of a feminine-looking vehicle.

>while also being young
You don't seem to understand what an understatement you're making. Get the fucking civic and stop acting like a faggot. No car is going to make up for your shit attitude, Elliot.

I understand you're quite bitter that when you were my age you had to settle for a gay car, but you should just be happy that someone else actually wants and has the means to get a real man's car.

that's genius

Typical degenerate emotional response. When told to face reality, become indignant and justify as far as possible. You know what, go buy the flashiest car you can and go back to drug dealing to pay for it. Maybe then we'll all get lucky and you get hauled off to prison where we won't have to deal with your snot nosed ass again.

Say hi to frosty for us when you get there, you and him have a lot in common.

Why are you so mad?

ls400/sc3/400

>a real man's car.

>Real men

>Testosterone
or
>Personal Financial Responsibility

Maturity is a hell of a drug

3k civ-

oh wait nevermind

>$2300 (canadian)
You lucked out.

Testosterone is what biologically makes a man masculine. Personal Financial Responsibility usually involves being a beta cuck too afraid to take risks, either that or you spend all your money being a beta provider to some slut.

If only sports cars made happy marriages....

E30 or Miata

Seriously just get another e36 man.

You sound like a douche boyracer desu.
>no money
>drove E36
>manual rwd
Also youre a faggot if you drive cars as social statement.

Anyway, getting a good RWD Sports car for that money is really hard. Probably another E36 or a Miata. Some 90s cheap Fords and Chevys are aso RWD

Get a riceburner. What's an R32 GTS-t go for in Cucknada?

this
>MUH BABY
honestly kys op

The only correct answer

There was this study where testosterone made people better with money actually. High test guys are moral and fair in business transactions and cheap out on everything. Low test = pulling scams and buying thousand dollar shoes.

So be a man and get the 3k miata.

I do always find it surprising how immature some users on this board can be

8-16k depending on condition and mileage

thank you

your dad is a piece of shit

why? he's 19. still just a kid with much to learn. let him make the mistakes and figure it out himself.

retards gonna retard.

God damn the amount of good cars on here.

Just buy the fucking Corrola for 1k and swallow your pride while you save money for something better.

That's what you'll be doing anyway, right? You're such a success and all.

As a tripfag, you have no right to complain about the state of this board.

Sorry to inform you that not everybody has daddy issues. That your father beat you is not my problem.

No.

Fuck off normalfag, stop thinking you're some hot shit becuse you had "muh beemah". And if you are so salty about fags then you are probably one in denial

>mfw OP is butthurt as fuck.
>mfw OP will never find a good RWD car for $2500 that isn't a Miata which is literally the perfect car for his piss poor budget

FUCKIN LEL

Gotta say, buying a miata is hella great on a budget.

Cheap, light, rwd, more aftermarket than you can shake a stick at, reliable, racecar, fun

Plus its like adult legos, you can practically throw anything on it and it works