For the love of ass, please fucking help me. No more meme stocks. Bought DRYS at 6.02, PULM and 2.08 and sold at 2...

For the love of ass, please fucking help me. No more meme stocks. Bought DRYS at 6.02, PULM and 2.08 and sold at 2. Been clinging onto DRYS and MSTX. VRN killed me with that bankruptcy bs. My journey has been ass. Help.

Go all in on AMRS.
It will go to 2.00 by end of summer.

And stop stressing dude. I lose and gain literally 1000+ every day.
Be happy you're playing with little money.

Go panhandle on the street, its a very good way to make money.

What makes you say that though?

I saw Drys take off during that morning but already had gained over %100 and didn't think trading on momentum was a good ideas since it was at 4 so I just didn't , your a fool that had no clue wat your doing so you deserve and VNR sailed along time ago with jnug
Get smart read and stay uptodate

>Bought DRYS at 6.02

shit lol

You're upset about losing $17??

I was up $900 yesterday, and now I'm down $1200 today. It's not a big deal faggot get over it.

You'll go up and down, it's the nature of the stock market, the trick is knowing when to sell. Don't buy the meme stocks, if you don't know what you're doing you're guaranteed to lose money. I buy gold ETFs and have done 150% this year so far. but I've been down 25% of my account for times too. Sometimes when you're down you just have to hold for a month or two. That works with gold, but if you buy the cheapo meme stocks you're gunna lose everything.

Hey faggot OP, crying over 17 bucks? I lost 2000 in 1 day and even that is not much. You really shouldn't invest if you have this little tolerance to loss.
This

Whatever makes him say that though should not make you believe his shit. Bottom-up portfolio arrangement is for retards/gamblers. And it will be so even if for some reason he turns out to be right. A single stock's performance depends on much more factors than what you could possibly know and calculate with. If you are so intolerant to loss then diversify your stuff and don't take such high risks.

>Bought DRYS at 6.02

wew

>Trading for one week.
>Buys the peak
>Loses $17
>Panics and asks biz for help

Git gud kid.

most u can gain a day is ten bux my frend. i recommend u chex mix the newz every morning at aro0und 10 and seez if therez any special bio or tech ann0uncmentzZ

I see what your doing wrong, hmu on kik @ seanconnery22 if you want to save your stocks

Pic related my results for the month

Worst advice ever...I wake up every morning around 3-4 am and check out Bloomberg. Then I crunch numbers on stocks and consult technicals and moving averages.

Buy real stocks. IE stocks of legitimate, big companies.

>B-B-But they're too expensive for me.
Then you aren't in a financial position to invest on the stock market.

THIS

I have this "friend" on facebook that buys penny stocks because "hey man APPL isn't going to go up 100% in a week, but with penny stocks you can get that." He also invests in high risk/high reward mutual funds. This kid is going to get slaughtered eventually.

Meanwhile I'm investing in undervalued mid/large cap companies and I'm making higher returns than him with a lot lower risk.

When did Veeky Forums become savvy investors? 2 months ago I was arguing with someone who said that it doesn't matter if the company is shit, if the price is low you should buy. He was taking about some mega shilhole stock with negative sales and cash flow

shoulda sold vnr at markout open on feb 1st lol

What are good large cap stocks that are undervalued

Keep track of google, amazon, YUM, YUMC, Alaska airline group, facebook, AMD, Ninvidia, pepis, cocacola