Thanks for the ride user let me close that door, bye!

>Thanks for the ride user let me close that door, bye!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AlEvy0fJto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not as bad as giving a ride to someone who has a shitty car and they slam my fucking door like they need to slam their own car door.

For me it's the trunk, 2013 car does not need to be slammed!

>mind if I light up in here? You've got leather seats, so the smell won't settle

Get your damn feet off of my dashboard.

Hey, I'm gonna connect my phones Bluetooth hope you don't mind

And onto your throbbing cock?

>when they close the door by pushing on the corner of the frameless glass

REEEEEEEEEE

A-user >

>when you have a 3 door and they slam the folding seat back

>associating with anyone low class enough to ever ask that

Why i only let people ride in my shitbox
>hasn't been cleaned in two years
>doors need to be slammed
>radio is in moon speak and already paired with my phone

I got you beat.
>puts dirty sandal feet on dashboard
>lights up a cigarette
>some ashes fall onto the nice carpet
>reaches for ashtray
>"oh, you don't mind me smoking, user. right?"

This, or not even looking at the car to our right when they swing the door wide open so I have to plan ahead for them to be retarded when I'm parking

sex inside the car is for minute men

Another settlement needs our help

you dont mind if i play some tunes right haha
>steals aux cord and plays generic mumble rap

I'm slapping a motherfucker the moment he does that, just instant reflex, full palm slap to the face and yank the fucking cord out of there.

IT KNOCKED MY FUCKING TRIM OFF THE RAIL

>haha you don't mind if I get in the back do you user?

you can get in the fucking boot.

this.
i feel like an ass cause i snap on a friend who kept doing this, even though i told him a dozen times not to.

get out of my car right fucking now!

we know

ill just control the radio from my steering wheel

>pop the trunk for someone
>they open it by pulling up on the wing

>his car is new enough to have radio on the steering wheel

I even get annoyed when my friend tries to vape in the car. I don't want to be associated with that faggotry. That shit is for college kids and he's like 30 years of age... How about you just quit smoking all together, you spineless shitbird?!

Ugh. My sister does this... Filthy animal.

Ooh, you're tough.

As far as music goes, my pet peeve is when people insist on turning their shit up to seriously uncomfortable volumes. I really don't need to feel like I'm seeing a live rock band in my fucking car...

Doesn't everyone have that one friend that's a fucking burnout loser, but you just kinda tolerate all his bullshit because you've known him since middle school?

Oh god. My friend used to insist on playing Kottonmouth Kings and Insane Clown Posse. So fucking cringe.

Girl here.

I suck better dick with Katy Perry at higher volume.

>passenger spills coffee
>don't worry user it's leather so that'll just wipe right off

>Calls him a spineless shitbird behind his back
>Too much of a pussy to tell him vaping is for children
Loving every laugh.
Also I know 40 year old infantry guys who vape, just a cheaper way of getting a nicotine fix without the smell. Calm the fuck down.

>infantry
>giving a fuck about cigarette smell

I'm trying to imagine a Marine vaping outside of Fallujah lol

Also, how do they like infantry life once they get into their mid-late 30's? I'd imagine your body starts breaking down having to do patrols with a 60 lb pack year-after-year...

That's what happens when you have kids and finally consider people around you. Let alone walking to a fucking smoke pit when you can just vape inside and no one bats an eye. But whatever makes you feel comfortable.

>implying you have to have kids to consider people around you
>implying people who have kids consider people around them

Yeah. Tell that dumb cunt at Chili's to have her devil spawn stop kicking the back of my booth.

I wouldn't be able to talk for them, but most I've known generally love it, hence the reason they went infantry in the first place was to fuck shit up. It's when you hit E-7 that it becomes more of a "teacher" job where you supervise others, but again, that depends highly where you're positioned/where you're at.
fucking grow a spine and tell her?

You learn to drop them once you 1. move away 2. get a good job 3. or make a family

I did all 3 never looking back

Just because you put on a dress doesn't mean your a girl, faggot.

The friend I'm referring to is 27 years old and basically lives in the basement of his parents house. He likes to go around telling people that he has a successful vape business, but the reality is he hasn't held legitimate employment for the past 4-5 years, and sits around all day getting stoned and playing video games. I'm pretty sure his primary income at this point is selling weed and pills, the latter of which he has prescribed after making up bullshit stories to his doctor. Has to be something, because he goes out every damn weekend and spends a fuck-ton of money at bars.

Every time I see him he's telling me how this or that is happening for him...
>Yeah bro I've been studying my I.T. certs and gonna get an interview with this place making $80k!

He thinks that just because he has more computer knowledge than the average person, that entitles him to a well-paying job. He's too good to start at I.T. help desk and work his way up. Refuses to go back to school and get his associates degree.

It's just the same story with him every time. Super depressing. It'd be easier to cut him out if we hadn't known each other since 14. One of only a few friends I have left :-(

bonus points if they grab onto the open window and use that to slam the door as hard as they can

>implying my car doesn't already smell like weed

spark it up bro

how about you just mind your own business and let someone do what they enjoy without being a judgemental douchelord

>have to slam driver's door because one of my hinges is fucked up and the door won't close properly otherwise
>everyone thinks I'm angry/an asshole and that it's okay to slam the rest of my doors when they get out

checked

and if digits, you will be blessed with cracked dashboards

>because he goes out every damn weekend and spends a fuck-ton of money at bars

It's painful to know those kinds of people because they spend money like it's going out of style while simultaneously having none.

You wonder if they just stopped leaking it like a faucet where they might be....

How do I get someone to be my passenger?

Joke's on you. My dashboard already cracked and fixed for free!
>Lexus owner

Become a uber driver ?

Did dealer replace under warranty, what year?

Then they won't appreciate me for who I am

A decently successful human being with a car and a good sense of business and customer relations.

Not a bad image if you ask me

>picks up friend from work
>taking him home
>lights cigarette in my car windows up
>pull over tell him to get out
Cars never been smoked in and now there's a damn burn in my seat..

Alpha

If you have a dick you're a man sorry

The ones I know prefer dip since its easier

2007. I had the dashboard and all four door panels replaced free of charge. As far as being under warranty... They don't actually send you anything in the mail about the issue. You have to be aware of it and request that they examine your car. Only then will they check your shit out and confirm that it qualifies for replacement.

How long after did it crack hard to believe it would happen so quick since warranties only good for 3yr/30k miles

>have frameless windows
>passenger does this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I need $80 each window gussets because they're torn from people shutting it by the window.

>extremely sick, staying at parents place to be checked on
>my dad has always been jelly of my car
>hey user, i'm taking your car to work
>too sick to stop him
>3 days later, feel better
>check on car
>outside looks fine
>inside smells like a fucking cigarette butt dispenser
>garbage all over the floor

I never let my dad borrow the car again. I don't even let him touch my car.

Why do people do this? It doesn't even look comfortable.

I think the French invented it.

Dude that's fucked up man. I wouldn't even vape in my dad's car if I drove it

>drive friend to store in muh truck
>have some stuff on the console tray
>when i brake the stuff on the tray slides a little
>he freaks out and spills his energy drink everywhere
>does it again 2 mins later
>insists on smoking
>"whatever just roll down the window"
>spits out the window after every few drags of his cig
>get home
>spit all over the side of my truck with cig ash stuck to it
>he left his empty can and his cig pack plastic behind
Next time were taking your truck
>open his pass door
>layers of receipts, cups, watterbottles, cig boxes and everything else all over the seat and floor
>throws the stuff on the seat into the back
>insists i hop in
>kind of just float my feet on the floor garbage
>whole truck smells like farts and cigs
>is the kind of driver to roll up to a stop sign doing 40mph and just slam the brakes
>hanging on for dear life the whole time
>forced to listen to his rap garbage

My dad once told me you could tell a lot about a person by the way they keep their car, even just the interior. Its so true it hurts. I consider myself a slob but at least im grateful for my shit. Of course my friend is rich and treats his $35k Tundra like a trashcan, while my old chevy looks clean as fuck

>You learn to drop them once you 1. move away 2. get a good job 3. or make a family
That's how it is today for lots of people. If someone is not useful, then they are dropped. People keep on evolving their set of acquaintances and friends just like stacking a card deck in your favor.

I bought it last April and noticed cracks in the dash over Winter. Factory warranty is not really relevant. They'll do the job if they examine your car and determine it meets the criteria.

HA faggot I have a hospital grade filter in my car now get the fuck out

>vape

get a dad who owns a just as nice car or nicer.

i want to kick the shit out of your friend.

That spit can react with the surface and make a permanent change that can be covered up by wax but shows up again if the wax is gone. Only Correction of that marred area will get rid of that marred spot.

I know because some dindu spit on my car. Earlier, he had riding up and down the residential street trying driver side car doors to see which ones were open. I saw him try my door and shouted to get away from my car. He rode off on his bicycle. When I came back to my car, there was a big patch of spit on the door. So he must have rode back to get his BLM anti-discrimination revenge. After all, it is racist to shout at people trying all the car doors on the street.

I washed it off but it was too late as the spit had been there for quite awhile.

>Have a Honda Element
>Car has suicide doors
>Friend accidentally slams the rear door on the front door
>Front driver side door doesn't open anymore

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek
He was too used to diving in his shitty pickup that when he drove, he'd just throw junk everywhere. He's still a horrible smoker. He's since apologized, and back then even offered to get the whole interior cleaned.
It took a couple weeks for the smell to go away.
My dad has since got a newer, nicer truck and takes good care of it. I still don't let him drive my car though.

When I see hand prints on my windows, it's because people tried to see what is inside the car due to my tinted windows. In summer, I put up the shade screen in the front windshield. So the interior becomes quite dark and even with the legal tint, it is quite hard to see inside if there is anything to steal.

> tfw convertible
> cute coworker does this EVERY time she rides to lunch with me

tfw I want my own car as soon as possible in order to be able to say "you can not smoke in my car" and "clean your shoes before entering".

>giving kid sibling a ride
>treat them to drive thru McDonald's
>'don't eat until we get there ok'
>proceed to drop greasy fries everywhere
>scold them
>they cry to parents and they think im an asshole

>"clean your shoes before entering".
They'll just say, go ahead and lick them or "how".

That kind of people wouldn't enter in my car. Actually no friend of mine would say something like that.

I know that feel to well.
>at a family event
>one of my nieces or nephews is misbehaving
>'dont do that', 'stop that', 'cut that out.'
>if they are less than 10yo they start crying and immediately go tell mommy and daddy
>if they are older they usually just ignore me
such is life.

>if they are older they usually just ignore me
They've already been taught to disrespect other people at a young age. Not a good sign for society's future pillars.

I used to, knew him since 4th grade, then he showed me what a fucking loser he was and I just avoid him now. Good riddance.

Thanks user, you reminded me that I need to go clean my cars windows and dust the interior.

*sprays washer fluid*

heh, nothing personnel kiddo

Are you a gril or something

I have the opposite problem with my friend's 300ZX
>all my cars require less force to close
>I never close it all the way and have to open or push on it to close it

>t. Subhuman substance abuser

No, just a guy who take care of his things.

THIS
>hijacks aux
>starts playing some nigger hip hop shit
>puts volume to levels that hurt my eardrums
>you like it bruh isn't this chill beats?

fucking NIGGER i'm never driving him anywhere ever again what a fucking bum, lately I'm starting to think he's actually a stupid fucking cunt, even got the sleeve tattoo from FMA. How do I cut someone out completely?

Next time you drive him somewhere, play Wagner at full volume while glaring angrily.

>Tfw cousins always saw my brother and I fighting a lot
>They also know that we won't hesitate to scold them if they do something bad
>They fear us and behave when they get in our cars

Also, here's a funny story from a few years back
>Aunt is living with us
>My brother, our 2 little cousins and I go to movie theater
>Brother tells older cousin to put on his seatbelt
>He says "why? Our mom drives us without us putting on our seatbelts"
>Brother gives him a glare like if he's about to murder him
>Cousin immediately puts seatbelt on
And from that day forward he always wears his seatbelt

>play Wagner
This!
youtube.com/watch?v=7AlEvy0fJto

My girlfriend tried doing this right as we started dating. I told her to get her feet down or she can walk. She hasn't done it since

I'm that friend

>22
>all my friends have either graudated or are still in school on the way to graduate
>I haven't gone to college
>I've been in landscaping since I graduated high school
>tfw the best I can do is spread mulch with immigrants who can't even read their own language and all my friends are educated and have careers

>My dad once told me you could tell a lot about a person by the way they keep their car, even just the interior.
Agree. I've seen enough people and the consistency of their cars by now to see there's a lot of correlation.

That's how almost everyone is now. Don't confuse friendship with acquaintanceship. Around here, no one goes out of their way to make enemies, so even people who are despised get a superficial smile and superficial friendly treatment.

>How do I cut someone out completely?
Your smartphone has various options that make it look like you are not available. And if you are around, you are busy or have to go somewhere or if you're in an apartment, you have to go get your laundry before someone steals it. Or you have to go to sleep ahead of an early work day to take care of a project behind schedule. Always keep a smile even for people you don't want to associate with. If you make an enemy they may come to attack or vandalize your reputation or job or property.

>Thanks for the ride user let me close that door, bye!

There are people who wear rings. One of the rings scratched the tint on a window. Rings with edges that stick out suck.

>stealing aux and playing shit ska
>"mind if I smoke in your car?"
>slam doors
>slam trunk
>as soon as I pick them up, they use me as a chauffeur and tack on extra stops to the grocery store, liquor store, etc, for more fucking cigarettes

holy shit, this thread is multiple friends of mine

>they use me as a chauffeur
b.but what if they are also environmental activists saying all you need are bicycles and mass transit?