WHY EVEN HAVE WINDOWS AT ALL ANYMORE?

JUST END IT ALL ALREADY.

:^)

>tfw soon we literally won't have any window at all, we'll just be looking at an ipad with a video feed showing outside our metal egg

In 20 years there will be no more windows

No more manuals

Everything will weigh at least 6000 pounds

You won't even be allowed to drive your car, and google will just take you on whatever route exposes you to the most advertisements

beautiful.
would buy one for my wife's boyfriend

APOLOGISE

>no more windows
>whatever route exposes you to the most advertisements

so, they could just show you ads constantly in your screen
>wanna look outside? too bad, here's an ad

that's what puzzles me about the 3.

they do so much to be progressive as fuck but then make fuck huge windows, so large the car gets criticized for looking topheavy.
and I actually expected tesla to be the first to really run for the no-windows endgoal.

are window surfaces cheaper on a car than metal ones?

>google will just take you on whatever route exposes you to the most advertisements

Lol they would just have screens where the windows would be that play ads 24/7. Basically like that episode of Black Mirror with the black dude that rides the stationary bike.

I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave. Not until you've viewed another 5 fabulous offers waiting in your inbox.

Bubble canopies WHEN

see

Only when the canopy can support the entire car in the event of a rollover.

The rear windscreen costs loads apparently

BLACKED

>no windows

They're already working hard on this.

>handsrubbing intensifies

such progressive, so future, wow

[heavy wheezing]

>those walls

Americans will never buy a car without windows. How will you get drive-thru food?

You know, I always wondered. The Teslas all have one singular driving gear, but you still need to manually shift it from park to reverse to forward. So would that make it a manual?

>your car
look at this 0.1%er, owning a car instead of crowdsharing the latest googlebean transport capsule

You should get that new app that lets you ride in your own car as long as you agree to fill out surveys for the duration of your commute.

thank you based burgers

>put a 3d burger printer in the car
>best selling USDM car in history