"Gay sleepover: bijuu edition" edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8JrUimNjeI
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for best girl

Second for best friend girl

>those little team 7 dolls in the background

2cute

Rin is even more of a non-character than tenten. You faggots need to get better taste.

With all due respect.
You sir, are in need of good taste.
You bundle of sticks.

Rinfags are mostly Obitofags who don't acknowledge the fact that she had eyes for Kakashi only and probably found his ridiculous obsession with a dead 12yo to be beautiful and romantic.

Is this the worst canon pairing in the series? I feel like there's a worse one out there but I can't put my finger on it.

Hashirama x Mito

Most relationships in this series end badly only because of deaths and other unfortunate circumstances, but I don't think there is a worse or more unhealthy canon relationship, no. Not that there are that many relationships in canon we know details of, but a woman not giving up after a man tries to kill her and shits all over her constantly, then somehow getting with her anyway, then him leaving for 12 years to get cigarettes while a woman raises his child alone and not even sending a fucking letter is pretty bad. By any standards.

We don't even know enough about that one to say what it was like. We can assume Hashirama was so obsessed with Madara that she was neglected and basically cucked, but we know so many more of the horrible details of the SasuSasku relationship that speculation can't really compete.

Sakura should've ended up with Kakashi. Prove me wrong.

I'm not sure if I want to. This way NaruHina is kept intact, Sakura shows some self respect and Kakashi gets the happy ending he deserves. My other choice would be pic related because, while I don't mind NaruHina too much, I'm not really a fan of the "MC gets with his #1 fangirl" trope.

I think getting with the most popular female character is by far the more common trope. It would be especially inappropriate here because then Naruto wouldn't have any self respect, getting with the girl that pretty much did nothing but talk shit about him, be generally mean to him, and hit him for "comedic effect" or whatever. Not to mention she never stopped being 100% devoted to Sasuke so Naruto always would've been second choice in her mind.

True. You made me think, between Naruto and Sakura, who showed the least amount of self respect when it comes to Sauce?

Probably Sakura just because she got saddled with being a single mom for 12 years and never moved on. At least Naruto got a beard who he seems happy with which is a bit more respectable and shows that he values his own happiness a bit more than Sakura does perhaps.

>"Gay sleepover: bijuu edition" edition
Aaannnnd I'm out.

Cya soon!

Yeah, you better leave you filthy breeder. We don't want your kind here.

Nart looks retarded with hair that short

You take that back! Short haired Naruto is a very handsome man!

Heteros please leave

youtu.be/G8JrUimNjeI

I fucking hate the Boruto generation. Why did Kishimoto have to rush things like that, fuck.

Are there mods here?

no

Damn

Way too lewd

puffy vulva

>9

I find it odd that often times you're here to bump the thread but never with some topic for discussion.

wat did i miss?

pedo fanart

It's not just one dude who bumps like this.

Sumire in, what might just be, bodypaint

At what point did Naruto(manga/anime, not character) peak?

Ninja Scrolls arc

I support it.

Sasuke's series ending should have been bittersweet at best and he certainly didn't deserve anything remotely like a reward.

best parts of the manga were probably zabuza's death, naruto v. neji, jiraiya's death, the 5 kage summit, and naruto meeting his mom (and the comic relief parts interspersed throughout); the manga tended to drag its feet around a lot and then barely suck you back in with the resolution of an arc though
also naruto and hinata holding hands
best part of the anime was the ninja ramen episode

Story-wise? Everything up until Itachi showed up was pretty good. Everything afterwards to the end of part 1 was still good, but you could start to see the cracks in the foundation that would bring the whole thing tumbling down in Shippuden.

Art-wise? Kishi reached his technical peak during towards the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and continued up until mid-Shippuden.

>the 5 kage summit
Are you retarded?
>best part of the anime was the ninja ramen episode
I guess that's my answer.

What do you want to see from the Boruto series, Veeky Forums?

>5 kage summit
What the actual fuck? That part was so bad, that's the arc where I dropped the series and I didn't come back until after it was over. I agree with you're probably retarded.

Hidan's return.

In a word: Dark Souls 3

Better and updated animation and story-boarding techniques from more experienced professionals, enough of what made the original good while still introducing enough new concepts and ideas to keep the series fresh. Some characters are brand new, others are rehashes done right. A satisfying conclusion for the franchise and a plot that ties into and pays homage to the original while still being its own story. And very little reference to that "second installment" that almost ruined the series.

I want Boruto to be the Dark Souls 3 of Naruto.

it got rid of the danzo retardation and never looked back, and that's most of what I like it for

It also introduced the danzo retardation by making him responsible for everything

Q: How do you know someone plays Dark souls?

A: Don't worry, they'll tell you.

age regression episode.

ALERT! NEW QUESTION THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED IN ALMOST 18 MONTHS COMING THROUGH:

Which naruto character(s) are most likely to have pierced nipples? What about pierced genitals?

>NEW QUESTION THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED IN ALMOST 18 MONTHS
I wonder just what could be the reason for that

>Which naruto character(s) are most likely to have pierced nipples?
Sai
>What about pierced genitals?
Kiba

Boruto inviting Mitsuki to sleepover

Konan and Pain
Duh
Sup Kibafag on /y/

I'm not, but it just seemed like he's the kinda douche who would get his dick pierced.

You know what? This is probably accurate.

>Konan and Pain
Well that's just a given, obviously. No points for you.

> he's the kinda douche
Kiba is fucking bro
He just raised by literal bitchy single mom

>Kiba is fucking bro
He's trying to be the cool uncle now but everybody knows he had nothing going on. Bachelor for how many years? I bet Kiba tried pick-up artist tactics.

He's kind of a douche, though. He's nice underneath and has good intentions but he has no tact and is aggressive and can be unnecessarily abrasive.

He is already dating with cat chick
He just 2shy4doggystyle i guess

The very last time it was any good at all was right up until Naruto Talk No Jutsu'd Pain. I was beyond hype when almost everyone in Konoha died and the Kyuubi almost escaped. I thought it marked the beginning of the climax... Boy was I disappointed.

I think he's trying to point out that he was single before that for a long time but because he started dating, unlike Shino, he's clearly interested. Hence why the speculation that he might've been spending all that time being a douchey pickup sleazebag.

Five things
1) Sasuke getting his comeuppance, especially if from Salad, sincerely apologizing for his actions and actually implementing his apology
2) Pulling a Gurren Lagan in regards to the flash foward
3) Having females on par with the males of the new gen, powerlevels and character development wise, or at least Salad be so
4)For the series not be Edgy Japanese Korra
5) Universe reset at the end
I just want my comfy Blank era and father-daughter shit

>Sasuke getting his comeuppance, especially if from Salad, sincerely apologizing for his actions and actually implementing his apology
You keep asking for this, but it's never going to happen.

>Edgy Japanese Korra
This one hurts so much because I know it's going to be exactly this. Except ATLA was actually a good series they were shitting on, But into the second part of the series Naruto started to suck donkey balls so Boruto going to shit shouldn't really hurt as much, because shippuden already shat all over the franchise anyway. But it still stings more than a little.

You're not even going to watch Boruto, are you?

Maybe if I ask for it all the time, it will happen
Plus, even in Japanese society, abandoning one's family is looked down upon, potentially even more so due to the value Japanese society places on duty and responsibility to one's family

Probably not, no. Once bitten twice shy and all.

>10

If someone were to go through every page of the Naruto manga and edit out Sakura and all mentions of her, would anything that important change about the story? Would it be improved?

>10

Time travel Sarada x Sakura doujin when?

>10

>rubbing cunts with someone who is slowly fading away like Marty McFly

sounds hot desu

Do you think shinobi get drunk a lot?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

>10

I wanna see it end.

C U T E
U
T
E

Kakashi is for ______

suffering

We have a winner!

>10

wew

What does he win?

Prestige

>9

why he so sad?

He cut himself on his own edge.

He realized what a shitty person he is and saw what Boruto and the Gaiden would do to his character

>X

Make it way more interesting and compelling than it was for 700 chapters?

Pretty sure we're way past the point where Sauce's character could be redeemed