Got a WRX last week

>Got a WRX last week
>First decently quick car
>Now all these fags in Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers/Challengers, Civics, ST's, GTIs, 3 series and other similarly racy shit rev at me all the fuckin time to race.
>Never happened before in my old shitboxes.

It's like a whole new world of driving opens when you have an enthusiast car. Kinda fun if you're down for a pull.

your asshole opens when you drive a WRX

thank you

Too bad your car is slow as fuck.

I thought this would be a bitching thread given that your car is slower than every one of those that you named lmao

>buys a boyracermobile
>surprised when people want to to boyrace you

Whoddafunk it.

When you buy a car like that, people assume things about you. It's just the price to pay. When I had the Miata, all the diesel fags on base thought it was funny to smoke me. Now in my FRS, people fuck with me on the road at random. Most of the time its not aggressive, just weird since i have no intention of being their friend. Just gotta ignore em homie

this generation of the wrx is an amazing daily driver. subaru engines are getting boring and no point in getting a new sti.

good work op

I have a silver one that I debadged. Running upgraded turbo and bunch of other stuff but stock catback. That's when it's fun. The newer gens with wide body attracts the extra attention.

Checked

Have a 2015 wrx limited fun car I can use all year round in Canada. Have the Cobb stage 1+ package. Really is how the car should feel and sound from the get go. The aftermarket parts are really growing fast. You made a great choice.. there's lots of hate on o for this car for no reason. It's a perfect platform to push and mod in different ways how you want it to drive. It's pretty much can be anything in auto racing.

It's a great car but too bad Subaru can't engineer a good performance engine

Post your shitbox

>t. Insecurity

>CVT

How many niggers have you fellated yet?

>literal busrider calling someone else's car slow

I have one and its a slow piece of shit. I drove a friend's GT and wanted to kms at how much quicker it was

>more expensive car is faster than a cheaper car
Never would have guessed

Well a rolls royce won't be faster than a properly tuned car

That's between two different classes of cars though, a rolls royce isn't trying to be fast, it's supposed to be opulent and comfortable. Also stock vs modified isn't exactly fair either.

Should I buy a 2018 sti? I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks but I want to know Veeky Forums's opinion.
I agree

People are getting 300whp and 350wtq out of these with just exhaust intake and tune.

Sounds to me like subaru left performance on the table deliberately

Something about this car just looks fucking off to me. The body is too huge. The wheels look tiny. Which one is it?

The wheel wells look tiny for a car that hasn't been lowered imo. Also I just can't make myself like that front end.