Hey Veeky Forums, my gf of 7 years (living together for 5) is a typical car-hating millennial...

Hey Veeky Forums, my gf of 7 years (living together for 5) is a typical car-hating millennial, I on the otherhand have loved vehicles since i can remember.
After 2 years of being a bus riding cuck, I convinced her to let me get a shitbox. Only problem is that she now gets pissy if I even think about taking the car anywhere a bus could get me. She complains about the cost of fuel, maintenance, insurance and registration. I just want to drive, don't care why, or where.
How do i convince her that it's not wasted money if I am indulging my passion, or should i just fuck her off and enjoy my shitbox freedom?

>being THIS beta
tell her to fuck off, it's your money and your car
holy shit how pathetic can you get

>he has to "convince" his gf to "let him" get a car
What the FUCK
This is why I'd rather be single instead of have gf
>inb4 sour grapes

You have to choose between your hobby, or someone that "loves" you but won't let you do what you want.

Fucking liberal cucks.

Learn to be a man you fucking beta male. She doesnt understand that people who work for their shit deserve to keep their shit, Break up with the stupid bitch

tell the bitch it's part of the american dream to own a car... and you don't necessarily need to own a house in the suburbs to live the american dream but sometimes you just want that nice garage to keep your symbol to american freedom... the automobile in a safe enclosed space where you can admire it in certain times of autism

You are pathetic.

Is it your money? Do you have a job? If so, stop being a complete fucking beta wimp and buy whatever your heart desires. Fuck what your stupid car hating slut of a gf has to say, she can't do shit about your own god damn decisions and what you can do with your own money.

If it gets to the point where shes an unbearable cunt because you bought a car, kick her stupid ass out your life and find a woman who can respect the decisions you make, whether it be buying a car of your choice.

If this is bait, then well baited sir.

Even if this is bait you're still a complete fucking loser.

>his gf is that manipulative
rip my dude

I'd say fuck her off but I don't have a gf so I can't relate to wanting to stay together with such a person
If she liked you she'd accept that you like these things
fucking cuck

this is obvious bait, nobody is this much of a bitch and has a gf, if not, consider killing yourself faggot

kek OP
Do what you want, you fucking faggot.

>tfw owning three cars
>every single one fast, dangerous, noisy and expensive

Were did OPs balls end up at?

>nobody is this much of a bitch and has a gf
"It's 2017 c'mon" isn't just a meme. I've met some cucked mothercuckers out there who'll let their wives/gfs walk all over them because they think "oh gosh well if I dont become her slave I won't get de pusy no more :((("

Come on. Pack up your shit. Back to with you.

>is a typical car hate millenial
Can someone explain what this mean?

If a grill can't accept your hobbies br/o/ then she's not worth shit.

Get rid. Go drive into the sunset with your new love, [insert affordable dream car here].

Veeky Forums confirmed for stupidest board. This is extremely obvious bait.

Why do you subject yourself to unhappiness? If you're incompatible in such a fundamental way its better for both of you to end it.

Letting someone dictate your choices with no reason is not how things should work. And for a relationship will lead to resentment

>gf
>living together
Kys

Upgrade to a woman instead of a girl.

If money isn't an issue for you then she clearly doesn't want you to own a car so you can be spending your money ON her(by paying for everything when you two go on dates), sorry for being rude but that is just how manipulative women can be, take it from someone who got himself fucked over from one.

Ditch her for a real woman who doesn't care about those things(they are hard to find but when you do find one, the payoff is huge).

I sold my dream car so that my SO could drive a new car with leather seats. AMA

Why?

beta males don't exist. lol. hate to burst your bubble you braindead republicunt

Sage

>I won't get de pusy no more
That's one consequence of staying with the first person that will sleep with you.

Also, OP forgive an old man for butting in. In my life and my relationships it seems to me like the first three years of a relationship are the man telling himself "Oh shit, please don't let me fuck this up." After that he experiences a process of regaining his balls. That phase should last all of about a year. If the love of your life is so fucking boneheaded and ball cutting that you can't recover your balls then you face an eternity of waking up next to something that you will come to realize is an increasingly ugly, sadistic soul sucking joy vampire.

It would be a shame to stay in all that, especially if becoming a father sounds good to you. Do you really want a boy raised by Atilla the she-Hun?

Fly, go be free.

>I sold my dream car so that my SO could drive a new car with leather seats. AMA

I'm ashamed that even at my age I did the same stupid thing. I let my bf convince me to sell the beloved SL-55 to get a newer model to make him happy. I hated that fucking thing and refused to drive it.

Fast forward two years of simmering anger. I kept the bf but ditched everything but his shit-box 2013 Ford Explorer (the first Ford I have ever hated in my life). I did a purty song and dance with my accountant and broke the bank for a used Tesla.

Sorry my poor little AMG, while I miss the sound of your supercharger, the Tesla fucking rocks. Fun times ahead guys when the price of electrics drop to reasonable levels.

Ghost her. Then after a year or two, drive past her house at night with the loudest fart cannon/open pipes you can. Every night.

Don't spend your life with the wrong woman. I made that mistake. I'm still making that mistake. Listen to your elders. No pussy is worth having to take the bus everywhere.

>convinced her to let me get a car

good bait/10

Keep your finances separate faggot

Living with my gf for 3 years and I only pay for her dinner on her birthday

better yet, meet a bunch of STI and EVO owners at the local vape shop and flat bill hat emporium, and suggest a great place to cruise late at night to make the most BLOW OFF VALVE SICKNESS BRAH!

that place being right under her window

I saged faggot