Why haven't we sponsored a team yet?

Why haven't we sponsored a team yet?

Because the signage would get the team barred from entry.

Nah fuck off cuck

Because NASCAR doesn't race busses .

good job now you summoned all the triggered newfags

t.

support

We're all poor and even if we came up with the money it would be non stop Veeky Forumstists begging to drive and then killing themselves in the first race.

Look at that watch scream in agony as it barely squeezes itself over his enormous wrist on its widest setting. What a fat fuck

desu, I could get my dad to put on a decal for his stock car races that sponsors Veeky Forums. Would probably want money but idk.

They most do local stuff, but they go out of state sometimes. Probably the biggest track they go too is Beach Ridge I think.

WATracing.com

Fuck off with your stickers

what's the biggest WAT sticker we can get?

Fuck off Nazinigger.

Because if we had any money, we'd have spent it on our own shit?

>Circle racing

Because we spend all our money on alcohol, tools, and bus passes.

Veeky Forums only races benches

fpbp

>ywn tactically snuggle poppy
also check'd those dubbledubs

because we'd put pedobear not doggo

We have James in /ovg/. Go ask him to put us on his car

>HEY JOE
Yeah, whut?
>WE GOT ONAD'EM EEMAILS
Whuts it say, Bobby?
>IT SAYS THA' WE FANALLY GOT AO'SELVES A SPONSUH FOR THA RACECAR"
Ho'dangit, whut they giving us?
>THEY SAY THEY GUNNA GIVE US SIXTEEN DOLLAHS, A PACK'A PEANUTS AND FIFTEEN TONS'A SUMTHIN CALLED "BAD DRAGON SPECIULS"

why don't we buy a twingo and use some Veeky Forumstists with nothing left to lose as drivers? i would sponsor that.

We literally have that already but with a CRX.

My dream would be for me to source a Twingo, a Mazda 20B (fuck you rotaries are memier than muh el es juan), trunk lid delete, and install giant ass speakers pointed backwards, using the power of Eurobeat to give us MAX POWER MAXIMUM AND HIGHER

>a CRX
how boring

How? If he crashes it he's a goner for sure.