In what kind of shithole country do you have to live in where you need a 4wd with a factory snorkel and be able to...

In what kind of shithole country do you have to live in where you need a 4wd with a factory snorkel and be able to afford it's extremely high price tag? Doesn''t make sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zB_pCmKJr_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LC5ld79joIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NGOs and upside downers

more

Saudi Arabia

It's like afedora tippedjust so.

I came so close to buying one of these, fuck that thing was a rust bucket though.

you don't NEED one anywhere
same goes for trucks of all sizes and other SUVs
it's just extremely well built and can handle just about everything

>trucks of all sizes
What if I need to carry something large and heavy, and also cross really shitty terrain at the same time? What do I need then?

>Snorkel
>A device primarily used in watery conditions
>Saudi Arabia

Siberia.
Also any remote innawoods place with rivers that flood.

They're useful for pulling clean air from above the smaller dust clouds from driving behind other vehicles

what if you work in a mine?
youtube.com/watch?v=zB_pCmKJr_Y

its for the sandstorms ya dingus

A tractor.

Those are even more expensive than cars unless you get some old fucked up Masey, I can't legally drive it on the highways, top speed of 40kph, and then I won't be able to transport people

>be upside downer
>claim to be a first-world country
>need vehicle to be able to handle my daily 3 hour commute through a vast of nothingness
>need snorkel, steel wheels, long-range petrol tanks, water storage, sleeping arrangements, spare parts
>mfw I need a literal mobile home to live in Oz

Then a Lada Niva it is.

But the Lada Niva can't fit all the equipment I too often need to carry, and they are getting a bit rare to find here

City slickers everyone.

You'll be surprised by how much shit you can fit in a Niva. Considering I've seen a pig in a tiny hatchback you can probably shove a cow and a couple sacks of potatoes in the fucker. If you get a roof rack, however, only your ladder and the size of your balls determine how much shit you can carry.

Or you could just buy an appropriately sized vehicle to begin with, and not have to deal with a cluster fuck of tetris style packing that necessitates unpacking everything to get to access stuff you may need.

it must suck being a descendant of most likely race-mixing bong prisoners and aboriginals

ugliest snorkel ever. Looks like some retarded side mirror

>implying you could even get the wheels halfway into anything muddy with those shitty tires and low ground clearance
is toyota fucking with us?

True, but then you can't have a lovely piece of nostalgic goodness or get uploaded on YouTube for plebs uneducated in the eastern European ways of loading a car to see.
I'm only 50% kidding though. I do actually find it kinda sad how often people overestimate their needs and end up with stupid impractical grocery getters.

Australia.
Turns out people actually go off road in their 4x4's in Australia, who knew?
youtube.com/watch?v=LC5ld79joIA

What the hell, is going on between the front and rear door?

>tfw you will never cross the australian outback in a fulleh sikk hilux

As opposed to slaves and lowest common denominator confederates? Try leaving the city limits once in a while, you may see that vehicle snorkels aren't a country specific phenomenon.
Are you implying a Landcruiser is less nostalgic goodness than a Niva?

If you're from eastern Europe yeah, absolutely. Most of the cars I've seen as a kid were an assortment of Ladas, Moskviches, Trabants and maybe Wartburgs to a certain extent. Hell, my dad's first car was a Trabant he bought and shared with my godfather that'd run on one cylinder half the time. I don't even wanna imagine what a piece of shit it was to drive compared to current cars but I still kinda like them because of nostalgia. Sadly Nivas are still used by the police back home so I haven't really had the chance to start missing them as much though.

I guess we'll have to agree nostalgia is relative. For me it was seeing an assortment of Landcruisers of all vintages in all sorts of body configurations, with petrol sixes, industrial turbo and atmo diesels and a the occasional small block Ford/Chev/Holden V8 swapped example. We did get Lada Nivas too, and at one stage they were reasonably common and quite capable. But as it turns out they were also quite disposable.

Autismo

Bump for OP who's never left San Francisco