Europoorfag here. I'm having this car in few days. What do you think? Pls no bully

Europoorfag here. I'm having this car in few days. What do you think? Pls no bully.

Its not the car from the picture, but mine will be from 2000, 1.6 petrol with only 80 000 km (documented) and is nowhere near that rusty as this one.

Oh, its Opel/Vauxhall Astra F for you burgers.

They only made that astra until 1998. Something is wrong here.

perhaps vauxhall produced it for a longer time?

Actually, they made it up until 2002 and it was known as "Astra Classic". At least in Poland they did sell it along with Astra G for few more years.

I can't find anything about it on the internet but I'll take your words on it.

So why get such a sad car?

My previous one gave out his last breath (Mondeo mk2) and my grandpa had this one in mint condition, basically driving it only to church, etc. I am not exactly a poorfag by my country's standards, but if I'm offered a free car - why not?

I think you will be very happy with the car, even though it is a shit car.
We all love our shit cars the most for some reason.

wowik debiluuuuuu

But why? Don't you have other options? A friend of mine have a later model wagon with a 2.2td. It's really slow. It isn't that rusty (yet) but the car has all kinds of problems. If you aren't receiving it as a gift then I would recommend to avoid it.

find a calibra

Can anyone find a picture of a 4x4 Calibra from the bottom view?

get the 4 cylinder. its the same as a burger cavalier mechanically so bulletproof

I'm not getting an Opel. I'm wondering how easy it would be to convert the picture related to awd. Although I wouldn't want to ruin it. It goes better on snow than some SUV's and it has no torque steer at all.

get a polo 4motion

Why? I don't need it.

because it already has awd or you can add it easier than taking a opels and putting into a saab

shitbox/10
but it beats crap out of walking

I already have a car. I'm just fantasizing. Why would it be easier when the Opel and Saab are built on the same platform?

It's easier to walk than to push a car.

because gm

true but i was under the impression the car ran

What's your point?

Didn`t they also sell the G as Astra Classic too after H came out?

F was pretty much the last Astra with good petrol engines.

he doesn't have one, he just hates GM for whatever reason

What's there to like? I'm driving a Saab and you may guess what I'm thinking about GM. But this is an off-topic.