biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:

First for Ceru mah nigga

I'm holding TENX and PLX for the weekend. Interesting TBIO is moving again.

CERU TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN MOON

547 shares of URRE

I am balls in TENX

Only god can save us now anons

MSTX!!

Holding nakd from 3.60 waiting for exit

Holding mstx and amrs based entirely on memes.

Anyone holding DRYS?

same brother

Holding xgti over the weekend, and possibly many more weekends

I fucked up anons, bought in at 2.23 I'm in too deep

We got this

Feels good to know I'm not going along if I have to kill myself Monday afternoon.

I am 1600 shares in TENX at .73 entirely because of memes

Good week thanks based DRYS

>holding DRYS

Either it is a rocket fueling up for a moon mission or bust

Started out as a rough week thank god for PULM and NAKD being back to back.

I should be a """broker"""

What's your strategy gents

Scalp on day trade limit
Invest with gains and not the nominal amount
Get active during earnings season
Do the opposite of what Reddit suggests

meme magic and chicken sacrificing

Safely chasing memes.

I've adopted a strategy to not jump on memes till 10 - 10:30 because I've noticed many memes having early day runs just to start plummeting around that time.

If a meme isn't dropping and doing terribly I see what's going on with it and compare the average volume to the current volume and if it passes all that I'll jump in.

But in the case of PULM and NAKD I didn't see any good memes till the end of the day and was thinking it was gonna have a gap and a good morning run then I sold early the next morning. After I sell I don't put my money back in stocks until another meme passes my criteria.

That explains why you'll see big jumps in my portfolio followed by periods of stagnation. However I've only adopted that strategy this week so I'll see how it turns out.

What In the buttfucking hell is wrong with NAK

What's going on with $PULM? Did it freeze?

DXY failed to break out of the channel yet again

pretty much confirms it's going lower, wouldn't surprise me to see another test of the 100 area on monday though

Also some luck cause my guesses could be fucking wrong even if it passes all my criteria.

I think there's a solid trend, but last "jump" was too high so it's taking a while to hit the trend line again. I think it'll start going up soon. I just bought in and am gonna hold over the weekend

Wait till Pruitt gets in, then April for permitting announcements.

Long hold. Buy if it dips below 2.50.

>that fucking dip on PUML

I'm part of Xavier's school, I can prob get you guys in.
Any interest? You'll learn a shit load and make more money. Access to great bots too.

pulm

anyone check out vrn? any upside?

$PULM offering 950k shares for 3.50 each to (((institutional investors)))

$CERU got spooked, every man for himself!

Weekend holds:
XGTI
URRE

and MSTX

Weekend Holds
1940 shares of TENX @ .74

I might an hero on monday

Yeah I'm definitely interested in learning more. But I'm not some seasoned trader just a guy who's been slowly adjusting how he trades.

>Holding over the weekend while Trump is in office

One press conference or a tweet and entire sectors rally or crash.

I was thinking of adding that just because I'm holding potential suicide bombs as it is

Yeah, but they like to recruit guys who make progress on their own.
Shows a sense of responsibility and eagerness to learn as opposed to leeching, I suppose.

I felt like this Xavier thing was just a troll

Lmao they got me.

Nah the room is legit, useful as hell, with some really high quality 6 figure traders

anyone know about RGLS looks dank

I lost so much fucking money this summer in CERU. Took the loss, removed it from watchlist, moved on.

Then BAM! See the buyout rumour. See it getting pumped over at st.

>Um ok. Let's try this 1 more time

Buy in at 1.55 drops immediately

Tfw set a limit sell for half my shares at 1.90 on XGTI

>1.89
>1.88
>1.89
>1.88
>1.89

ENOUGH

Weekend hold:
PLX @ .81
TENX @ 0.85

Sold that shit at 1.86

3000 URRE @ 1.98
2000 XGTI @ 2.23
600 NAKD at 3.82

The only thing left to decide now is how should I kill myself on Monday?

In today's episode of, Not a Good Choice, JDST wrecks hopes and dreams.

Lol, JK my dreams are fine.

I got in at 3.18, I'm hurting mayne

Fuck stuck holding JAGX lost track of time. Add JAGX to XGTI and URRE

Bad habits die hard

Post your weekly gains, anons

XGTI really fucked my asshole this morning. It cut my gains in half this week alone

Good week

I'd sell 90% of your XGTI stack, really, they have zero respect for investors and they're going to screw everyone over but their (((private investors)))
Sold at 1.84

Anyone holding the Big MACK?

idk what im doing bros probably all gonna be gone soon

I'm one hell of a trader

Down almost $36... whatever will you do!?!?!?!?!

Bought 100 shares of $RGSE because I don't give a fuck anymore

I made it up to $1800, then lost it all. I'm fine with losing money that was profit but not when it's actually my money

Holding JDST until it heads back up, in @ 17.94, accounts for all my losses since the massive spike.

Almost as bad as me

I passed up so many good chances this week. Such a green week but Im in the red. Time to climb out of the hole again.

Join Xavier's School guys.
you'll make more money, learn more, and they have all kinds of bot tools

go to the Discord linked on top of this page, go in and message The Watcher, he'll get you in

kek how long have you been trading?

I almost got caught in it too but didn't buy when the USD failed to break out, imo next chance for jdst may have to wait a few months to be really safe. Downtrend on the dxy is incredibly strong right now, gold/silver miners are where it's at until dxy 98 where it might retest and make a real attempt at stopping

Hey, I'm CSOM Dude. The Watcher sent me an expired link. Would you please hook me up, man?

Good job sticking with it and battling your way out.

Is kingshiba down for the year, or just so far this month? He was up over 60 percent, according to his name anyway.

Okay, I see this getting shilled all the time. Is there ANY cost associated with this? How much time will I need to commit? I work full time and am planning a wedding.

Are you me senpai?

Anyone holding RGSE over the weekend?
Their public stock offering is completed monday and listed at 3.10 so I assume it might pump back up to $4 or more.
Their Q4 results noted they are free of debt, and lots of people are saying it's making a recovery run.
Might make a run like DRYS did.
Obviously not good for the long run because Trump doesn't give a fuck about solar power, but might be good for a week-long hold or so.

Pretty good week for just a little boy on Veeky Forums

WE WILL MAKE PTN GREAT AGAIN!!

THE DAYS WHERE WE MAKE PROFIT ARE UPON US.

PRAISE KEK!!

RNVA and XGTI fucked me good this week

He said it relates to the past month.

NAK is a Canadian company mostly owned by Chinese.

I dunno why people think Trump is going to help them open a mine in the US.

Anyone interested in buying things other than pennystocks and biotech yolo? I'd like to discuss dividends who here likes dividends?

I live in the UK, is Robinhoob for me?? Complete noobie wanting some sweet bank gainz

Put $200 on drys Tuesday, missed crashing out +$50. Have a laugh.

>tfw not American

no dude, its just a chatroom that is attractive cause it has good traders and a shit load less trolling and bullshit shit posting.

no costs no gimics

bro you can just bet on sporting events which realistically have just as shitty odds as penny stocks.

So you're telling me the course goes either up or down? That's absolutely insane. I thought it'd enter the 6th dimension via a double top pattern!

sold PULM at 6.07 yesterday

good week but fuck i took some loses at the end

I have about half of my portfoilio in nice safe boring dividend stocks. Mainly to make up for how shitty bonds are right now. Its in utility companies and MLP oil storage pipeline companies. I haven't found a REIT I liked yet. There are a billion of them and 90% of them have absurd amounts of liability. So the dividend income is a hedge against my growth stocks and a lot of these companies I have have good capital appreciation too.

Other half I YOLO with.

Bought a few shares of DRYSmeme and set a sell order for $500 just for the hell of it

I needed this badly

Took a huge loss when I started and gained it back just this week. Now I'm down 80 from after hour dumps

wots thats uwu

I wanted to get in to $COR back in November but I decided not to for one reason or another. Now it's grown like 50%. Those sweet sweet REIT discount dividends could have been mine!

Do you mind getting that many dividends? Does it mess up your taxes at all?

I was thinking about getting in to $VZ while it's on discount.

doubled my money with CERU, but I'm a poorfag so it wasn't much. Got fucked by everything else this week though.

First week trading ever. At least I didn't end up killing myself