puertorico.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-toyota-corolla-gts-coupe/6269081190.html
longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-corolla-gt-ae86/6257382489.html
providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-toyota-corolla-gts/6249435197.html
hachiroku.net/sr5gts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better resolution

De donde eres OP

Puerto Rico

Hahhaa no mames, Como vas a encontrar una que no esta hecho a mierda. Suerte!

Do you think is worth for 2.2k

Your kind have RUINED almost every clean Honda and Toyota. Matate por favor

Only if you can get a good look under car for rust, check engine health with compression and Leakdown test. Goodluck Felix!
>Your kind
It's literally the same young edgelords in America doing the exact same, both races grow out of it in late twenties

Is that the only picture available ? Are you sure its a GT-S? (that lettering on the side looks fake/aftermarket) Also I'm assuming you live in Puerto Rico. (my condelnces)

This is how much GT-S' actually go for.

puertorico.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-toyota-corolla-gts-coupe/6269081190.html

sure that one is in way better condition but if the one you posted was a real GT-S it would fetch way more than $2k. That being said, stay away and stick to a normal car till you can afford a real AE86 GT-S as the SR-5 is not fun to drive.

If you want an Ae86 this is another one to look at but I'm assuming you are a poor puerto rican teenager that probably watched initial D once.

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-corolla-gt-ae86/6257382489.html

Spics can be borderline geriatric and still ruin classics.... then again so can the rest of the boomers.

Another GT-S

This owner is asking $10k

providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-toyota-corolla-gts/6249435197.html

Op that car you posted isn't a real GT-S it just has the GT-S decal. save your money

just give up man. You'll never have a real ae86. A real nice one at that.

Just because they are old and "cheap" doesnt mean they are cheap to maintain and make look decent. Just stick to Forza or Need for Speed

How do i check if its really an AE86. Planning on going to check it out, if its not an AE86 oh well.
Lmao. Just found a stable job and need a car was looking for a lancer but found that "AE86". Thanks for the info though.

That is an AE86. its just a shitty SR-5 Ae86.

Nothing special. Don't even bother looking at it. youll be wasting your time.

Its similar to seeing a 318i with M3 badges on it.

Found this one for 2.6k.

>$2200
That's worth $100 at the most.

Are you that instagram faggot who is narcissitic and a complete cocksucker?

No but I am tired of weebs watching Initial D and then them going on here asking if they should buy a shitty SR-5 that they can barely afford.

So the one that im looking for has to say Trueno in the grills or that doesnt really matter?

I really hope you are bait

But in all seriousness, no. The "Trueno" 86 was never offered outside of Japan. You have to look at the engine to tell if it's actually a GT-S

Its not even an ae86. It will have AE85 on the vin number most of the time if its an sr-5 rather than a gt-s. Even more embarrassing because its a single cam carb'd engine lol.

> The "Trueno" 86 was never offered outside of Japan.
trueno is a fucking body kit, are you autistic enough to also say a gts isnt a ae86 because it says ae88 on the vin too?

jesus fucking christ stay away from AE86s if you are this retarded.

or better yet go ahead and buy that shitty $2200 one. When you find out how shitty it is, then you'll realize your big mistake.

fuckING READ up on it instead of asking dumb ass questioins

hachiroku.net/sr5gts

And as the poster above said, the Trueno was never sold outside of Japan. If you do see one either its fake or its a real one and expect to pay more than $10k for it.

>$1,000 '96 Suzuki swift with 200k miles on it

y/n? I want a fun hatchback

>$2200 for a 30 year old corolla

please use your brain for two seconds

Is that a no?

read this then kill your self

After or before of buying the corolla?