Veeky Forums points thread

Hi guys, I made this fun points chart. Most goals are 1pt (to make point earning could competitive) some are more than 1pt and some are even negative .
Points are cumulative (i.e if u have 500hp you get points for all the lower achievements) suggestions are welcome, I'll implement them next time. Bonus point for story about one of the achievements. Another bonus point for your car pic

I got 17 points myself.

14 points

i might be simple, but if i have 3+ bikes, do i get points for "have 1 bike" " have 2 bikes" so in total i'd get 3 points?

pic not related

Yeah. You get all the points (3 in total)

nevermind, didnt read OP's post.

16 points. Dirt bikes count too, right?

>had sex in my car
i got blown by this dude in his car. does that count?

Not your car, doesn't count.

ok 3 points 4 me then

>plushie and weebshit are positive points
shit chart

no, it means you're a degenerate faggot and should hang yourself

Jokes on you OP, I don't even own a car.

kys homophobe

>all of my cars are manual

Oh nice, free points for non americans

>2 pts - i'm a woman

white knights get out

I added it as a lol option. Cos there are no wen here, if there is one she might as well get 2 points for looking at this , don't you think?

you first queer

whte people first

yeah worked so well last time all the whites left a country

lol epic bro

We're all a bunch of degenerates here, some guy here liking a dick isn't really any worse, I say.

gays aren't degenerate. they're superior to heterocucks. gay men make more money on average then straight men.

these are all facts.

gays are really sensitive and defensive, especially black ones (as you can tell from this thread)

this post caused a massive trigger

guess what else fags lead the nation in. STDs
you should be extra proud though, as a nigger faggot you are part of the leading HIV group
you should be proud, its hard work to be black which is only about 13% of the population and a fag which is about 3% of the population yet find a way to lead the pack

If OHVs count then add a point for totaling the engine in my old dune buggy (along with the rest of it).

it did it did too

bump for more butthurt

25 pointaroos

16 points

Feels great to be an autistic poorfag.

U have a really nice looking Cadillac man.

36 famille

22 points here, and I do not even think that I am that much into cars.

20pts

I got many points in column 2

12 points

having a plushie or an anime paintjob should remove all points, and parents buying you your car should be negative points only if you didn't get to choose the car

Only 16 points.

retard units.

200+ mph is in there twice, Owning three cars gets you three points, never buying any cars gets you three points, what mong made that list?

11 points and i haven't owned my car for a year :(

If you want the critique, your list seems to reward hooning and varietied driving. It also seems to favor the nerd loser type and your parents having bought your car nets you 1 point for some reason. What you have scales decently but i'd consider removing the cost floor on dream car. 200mph+ appears twice.

On second thought id like to retract the nerd loser part

28 points. Not bad.

38 points

need points for pop-ups desu

10 points but I'm a budding Veeky Forumsfag

Ty, ill improve it on my next version.
I also need to incorporate posting pic and story in the chart, ppl miss out on 2 extra free points.
Me. My bad kind sir. Im trying to make ppl have points on doing more stuff, even if its not cool, the list tries to be friendly.