Why are gay people attracted to political extremes?

Why are gay people attracted to political extremes?

Every homosexual I know is either a dickshitting sjw leftist or a raging right wing conservative/nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are pretty much asking for /pol/ thread about homosexuality being mental illness.

>why are people on the fringes of society attracted to fringe politics

Its an interesting sociological phenomenon

But it is.

We aren't chained to the vaginal jew

Crazy attracts crazy

It is

>Every homosexual I know is either a dickshitting sjw leftist or a raging right wing conservative/nationalist
Do you hang around with exclusively retarded ideologues?

Because I know like 10 gays and none of them give a shit about politics. That said I thankfully live in a country where nobody gives a shit about politics in general.

99% of sodomites are left wingers. It has always been that way with very few exceptions.

Independent men come to their own conclusion.

Trump is a gay icon

They're attention whores.

yeah even Rohm was extreme right wing but at the same time Hitler had to put him down to prevent a civil war due to his strange marxist obsession.

They are high IQ and know only extremes will change things for the better, as is always the case

Why are all gays rampant misogynists?

Every homosexual I know will fuck twink faggots or raging bearmodes. Not women.

The loudest, most noticeable, and/or most sensational individuals among any demographic will ultimately have the largest impact on stereotypes and conceptions formed by others around that demographic. When you have a demographic that's already a very small minority, stereotypes formed around them will inevitably be even more susceptible to the influence of extreme individuals. You don't hear about the politically moderate, mild gays because they're moderate and mild, and thus by their nature are not apparent. The same applies to many aspects of gay "culture" and the variety of stereotypes around it, really; for instance, the flamboyant gay meme became prominent by virtue of comparatively few individuals' flamboyance being naturally apparent and obtrusive to observers, when in reality most homosexuals aren't particularly flamboyant.

The same applies to many other demographics and minorities, with smaller, more alienated/separate minorities often being radically more susceptible to the formation of stereotypes and memification, simply by the fact that radical or extreme individuals among them hold a greater proportional influence. Without any statistical proofs of "radicalism" among homosexuals, it's difficult to ascertain the validity of your question.

This isn't even worth remarking upon, when you consider the stances held by the left vs. the right in American politics regarding homosexuality; of course homosexuals are going to support pro-homosexual politicians. If you were a Christian and considered it an essential part of your personal identity, would you want to align with a political party/axis that aims to create laws in opposition to your religion?

"Extremism" is a social construct purely based on context and popularity.

>You don't hear about the politically moderate, mild gays because they're moderate and mild, and thus by their nature are not apparent. The same applies to many aspects of gay "culture" and the variety of stereotypes around it, really; for instance, the flamboyant gay meme became prominent by virtue of comparatively few individuals' flamboyance being naturally apparent and obtrusive to observers, when in reality most homosexuals aren't particularly flamboyant.
I had an anti-gay room mate for this reason. He unironically thought gay people were all flamboyant, and gay pride parades made him uncomfortable.

Name one extremist ideology that lasted and provided what it promised.

Zionism

Liberalism.

>Liberalism
>extreme
>provided what it promised
>lasted
LIBERTY NEVER DIES

Extremism is just defined by the political status quo of the time. Liberalism, believe it or not wasn't always the status quo.

But you're right, it didn't provide what it promised.

And also the left-right axis was made because of liberalism.

>raging right wing conservative/nationalist
Everyone would be more civic and spiritually centered in a an ethno-national state -- the evolution of tribalism. That means suppressing the self. There's the metaphor of the bundle of sticks that does not break.

People ask me all the time, "why do you vote against your interests?" as if one issue, let alone this issue, trumps all others. My own pursuit of companionship? No law can create or destroy one man's love for another. Democracy fails where self-interest becomes more important than the desire for a healthy state. What business does it have micromanaging human affairs, anyway. Things like subsidizing birth shouldn't even be necessary. If men have the means to provide, women and children will follow.

The total environment of my life is so much more meaningful, more impactful. How about healthy lands, a strong economy to abolish despair, some antithesis to myopic consumer lifestyles. People get caught up in frivolous details, and you look through their eyes and see a gaping abyss. You want so badly to show them how their hyperreality is eating away at their soul. But who cares about all that. It's 2016. We're on the right side of history. Let's just stir all this dissonance in a pot and serve it on a sawdust trencher. Everything is true, and nothing is true. A lovely, lovely grey and ugly world. We can mangle fetuses and shoot smack . It doesn't matter.

Liberalism never was the status quo and sadly never will be.

And I meant it didn't provide what it was promised cause the status quotards heavily suppressed it. And it shows today.

>right wing
Enjoy your stagnant country.

> civic and spiritually centered
Why would you want that? That shit cucked China from relevance to the point of losing wars against a drug dealers from other side of The Earth. The last thing that state should do is to mess with spiritual lifes of its people instead of doing other useful shit.

It is though.

The thing about the extreme right and left, is that the right takes into account the souls of it's people, the left is all about dehumanization and social degeneracy

Nah. That is just baseless claim. The extreme left would say the same about how they are the ones, who cares, and evil fascist just promote racism or other autistic crap to shit on humanity as a whole. The truth here, of course, that both ideologies just consider their own pretty specific autistic feelings, interests and views as real human hearts or souls. They are too blind to consider positions that didn't accord to their echo chamber of memes or ideals.

It isn't according to DSM.

I am astonished that gay people would vote for the party that accepts them (or at least pretends to) vs the party that is actively against them

you fell for all the memes son

>DSM
The APA are a bunch of corrupted retards and cowards. It only took a couple of masked literal faggots yelling at them to get them to give up their academic integrity for political reasons. The DSM is worthless.

because they're stupid

> The APA are a bunch of corrupted retards and cowards.
Yeah. But we, random people on the Internet is pretty well known for being brave, competent or without any kind of obvious agenda!

Not really but we aren't pretending to have any integrity whatsoever while they do so. I don't get your point.

> I don't get your point
Even corrupt organization is better than letting the random nobodies to invent mental illnesses on the spot. You give the normies that power and being a NEET would be akin to last stage retardation in 10 seconds.

>invent mental illnesses on the spot
Well, being "schizoid" (a loner) is considered a mental illness by our dear psychiatrists.

Well, sure.
That doesn't change that making a change that drastic (homosexuality used to be counted as a mental illness) based on fishy research papers and activists' demands takes away their credibility. Unless of course the general public assumes their authority on the issues.

Fucking normies.

the definition of mental is necessarily based on the surrounding culture so if the culture changes its necessary that it change as well
although it did happen a bit out of order

Man, psychology is fucked. Judaization hit it like a speeding bulldozer.

it never was unfucked
a jew literally began modern science's interest in it

Same reason Jews and nerds and immigrants are radical.

If you feel out of place in your society, you're far more likely to consider radical options because you have no deep love for the status quo.

I know, and I have no idea why that guy got the most attention when he was a pre-internet lolcow addicted to cocaine and most of his theories were fucking retarded.

classic meme

>Zionism
>lasted
The ride never ends mate.

science sufficiently explains homosexuality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation

jews have nothing to do with it

I haven't seen any evidence that homosexuals are more prone to extremism, though if homosexuals experienced more stress as a result of their sexuality they might be more prone to spooks.

oh shit I'm supposed to be gay

Wow, didn't expect to see a well thought out post in this shithole of a thread

It is