OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
I have no friends

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
I have no friends

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Drive to work then back home, might be getting a new truck for free but don't know if this weekend or sometime in the future

>Your car > whores
ye

>post waifu
pic related

Got a Security+ exam tomorrow morning so... no car stuff, just poppin d-amps and learning protocols woo.

>How long you been studying?
>What position are you in now?

Do you study for vendor certs as well?
Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Meraki etc...

>why are you home alone on a Friday night?
I'm taking care of my child

>why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or gf?
I'm taking care of my child and gf at work

Nothing unless the gromit for my fuel tank to filler neck comes been leaking all month practically costing me gas
>Your car> whores
A V6 mustang vs whores... both give you a cheap unsatisfying ride so no
>post Waifu
Don't have one as I'm not a Fucking weeb loser

Because I worked all day and I just want to sit and relax
Meets? In Central IL?
My friend and I are cruising to South Bend tomorrow to pick up a Kenne Bell for his '87 Mustang

Im home because i had an accident at work and doctor ordered me to stay in bed until next week. I have no bros, the """car entusiasts""" in my area disgust me. My gf is busy with work and family stuff. Such is life.

You'll be fine user, sec+ is more of a scary rumour than a scary test. What they don't teach you in sec+ is that kerberos is a huge pile of shit, though.

You in michigan?

Yes. Northern michigan

I've been studying for about 7 weeks; took an online course for it. I'm currently unemployed; just graduated in may (software engineering, though I know a ton of IT / security stuff) and I've got an interview next week but nothing definitive.

I live in rural Alabama which has very little in software that doesn't service military bases (and I can't get a clearance - smoked weed in college). I've tried applying for jobs across the country, saying in cover letters that I'm willing to relocate at my own expense (which I am), but no one ever responds or they say they're only looking for local candidates. It's rough.

I've been surprised at how much Kerberos has come up in study materials. If you've taken Sec+, do you have any advice on what I should focus on?

It's nearly Saturday lunchtime

>Why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night?
Nothing to do as usual. Just anime and vidya.

I would be going to a meet tonight, but my car's still out of commission for anything more than commuting at this point and the project still has a long way to go. I'm getting a ride to a meet tomorrow, though.

As far as the project goes, I've obtained a short block and a bare block. Did some bore measurements on the bare block and will probably have that in to hone the cylinders before too long. Slowly but surely.

>your car > whores
Ten times out of ten.

>post waifu
Qt related

>im not a loser
>has a child out of wedlock
>has a v6 mustang
>im not a loser

I'm in Maine atm, my mom threw the cover over my car though since I waxed it before leaving

>your car vs whores
Whores can't take me through the canyons mate

>post waifu
Pic related

Because I've been working near non-stop all week

No friends, plus being awake for 42+ hours straight. Need to shower and shit before seeing gf.

Going to swap front bumper, after installing steel mesh where the shitty plastic used to be in my new one. Maybe do a little bit of touch up on my paint, maybe do a little detailing and a pinstrip if I feel up for it. Then fix the leak in my cat converter.

>your car > whores

post waifu

Not that big of a loser yet

Pic related for car plans

Because I'm tired and it's wet out and I need to rest after being social literally all last weekend.
Bike isn't running right now. Car is expensive. Don't like riding at night anyway.
I mostly just wanted to stay in and have a drink and watch a movie and play some vidya, so I did that.
Oil change on the car, bodge the side-stand switch on the bike so it runs again, then go get some solder to fix it properly if it goes wrong again.

Need to start looking at ISP's and other companies to get a start in the field..

In the Denver area there's a ton of openings for entry level work and more advanced as well

Check around on Dice.com, linkedin, and indeed

There's a ton of services out there as well

Temp agencies aren't so bad either, hopefully you have something a little more than the sec + though
Its good for some govt jobs, but you need to have actual experience instead of a few certs

Keep hustling, you'll find a gig eventually..

But they can take you through their canyons, if you catch my drift.

I just got back from work, and I'm changing into regular clothing.
I have work tomorrow.
I'm going to surf Veeky Forums and then sleep.

I might go try removing one of the quarter panels on my car again.

No pics of my waifu, but fuck if Faru chan isn't qt af.

>No pics of my waifu

Shame!

heh the thing is though the pink canyons cost you money and complain a lot

Gotta get up early and do a water pump on a stranded at my house friends car

just bought a '97 civic with 80k miles for 3k

Nothing is free, mah boy.

No friends
No friends or gf
Continue on my project. However, I need to buy a welder and don't have funds or experience. Maybe until next month. :(
>your car > whores
Only have a motorcycle and can't even get a whore.

>post waifu
I don't watch 2d shit.

Because I am broke and probably slowly turning NEET

because I have 0 friends and most people that own my car are either nigs or 90 year olds.

probably gonna go thru a car wash maybe having a shiny whip will boost my pride

>your car > whores
I guess so, my car has a bench seat at least...

Work tomorrow, going out for a drive tomorrow night instead.

Not aware of any meets in the area that aren't motorcycles or donks only.

Gonna give both cars a nice wash and seafoam the gookbox.

No kidding? I grew up around Alpena, live in Detroit now. I'd be a car bro here if you need someone to work on something with.

Professor Messer, and have a mentality that you don't want to give the right answer, you give them what they want to hear. Pay attention to phrasing, especially.

Good luck man!

Stop redditspacing. Your posts do not require that much space.

>getting your autism triggered this hard on a mogolian wall destroying irc chat.
>2017
>on fucking Veeky Forums

Jesus christ, why don't you go make better use of your time and go work on your car, or make sure you have change for your bus ride.

spaced again you have to go back . It's too fucking hot to do anything.

Because work.

See above.

Put the transmission up again. Got everything replaced, new tranny mounts and crossmember came in today, so now all that's left is the SS clutch line, and to put it all back on the car.

>post waifu
Kk

>New line for every post reference.
>Complains about "vertical space usage" on an image board.

Stop being a little bitch and increase your resolution.

I don't have any car friends, or friends in general, but I came across somebody on the street willing to play around for the first time in months tonight. Unfortunately when we hit the highway, that's a 65mph zone, and I showed I was willing to do +110mph he immediately backed off.

I haven't seen anyone willing to go faster than me in probably six months. Feels bad being the "fastest" driver around in my 150 HP eclipse.

I don't want to drink anymore

I don't want to drink anymore

Drive to the mall and then meet parents.

>your car > whores
Skoda > whores

>post waifu
Pic related

tripfags are redditors
makes since

>came home
>let cat out for the afternoon
>laid in bed to play shitty phone game
>fell asleep that way because I was fucking exhausted
>woke up at midnight
>oh shit cat still outside
>let her in
>rained on and full of plant stickers from hiding under the porch
>spend the next hour picking them out of her fur
She was a good girl though, no scratching or biting, just annoyed meows. Might take a stab at replacing my brake lines tomorrow.

it's not reddit to fucking separate your greentext and comment

Enjoying a power outage currently before someone pics me up for drinks

>tfw went to Japan and found nothing of my waifu

Imagine being this autistic

Took my gf to the metal show cuz my band was playing.

>smoked weed in college, can't get clearence
Wew lad, america is fucked

>america is fucked

Yes it is. It doesn't matter whether I was in the top 1% nationwide on the SAT and ACT, and have an Mech. Eng. degree + a C.S. degree and 2 years of internships with large companies... The fact that I enjoy playing with my body chemistry means I'm somehow "untrustworthy," even in a country fucking flooded with drugs. Nearly every job requires them to play with your piss before you can get it and my last job even required someone to watch me pee. And gov't contractors in software require a full 12-18-month federal investigation and some ppl get selected for hours-long polygraph tests which they can't refuse. If you've taken any drug other than alcohol and enjoyed it in the last 3 years then you can't get the job - even weed in fully-legal states.

Too many people in this world are squares controlled (and who control others) by fear because they lack perception and curiosity (aka intelligence). If you can't see that everyone will die, there is no 'god,' morals are relative, and that curiosity is the greatest trait of mankind then you aren't smart - no matter how successful you've been. [this.diatribe.End()]

Puritanical ideals still rule this country to some degree, it's actually pretty fucking vile. These ass-backwards values are what keep mafias and drug lords in power. Imagine simply explaining to your children that weed should be used in moderation and not as a replacement for daily activities instead of telling them that taking a puff will instantly ruin their entire lives.

I passed the FUCK out of that Security+ exam, despite having not memorized any ports other than telnet, FTP, HTTP, and SSL. It was totally about not falling for red herrings and fully reading each question (and knowing all the protocols / hashing algorithms and how they function, of course). Wooo feelsgreatman.

Its Sec +

Anyone with real world knowledge can pass it.
Comptia has a new one out for the cyber security direction, I heard that one is a bit tougher but knowing comptia they're all about money and their certs aren't that tough at all........

Congrats man! I'm glad to hear that, and obviously you see what i meant now about phrasing, haha.

If anyone's interested, this is the end result. Ignore the shitty scoop, hood vents is my next project along with tracking down a SRT hood

Oops, forgot picture

I
will
takerr
was
much
space
as
I
want
phoneposter,
Go fuck yourself.