Daily reminder that every "as fast as your dollar can go" car can be annihalated in a straight line and at the track by...

Daily reminder that every "as fast as your dollar can go" car can be annihalated in a straight line and at the track by a 3k craigslist shitbike

And every 3k shitbike can be annihilated at the public roads by a Mum taking her kids to soccer practice in an SUV

Damn son get wasted.

jesus

cagecucks this edgy lol

ICED.

It's not edgy, it's the truth.

Nothing worse than some bitch who can't see over the steering wheel driving some 10 foot tall SUV. They can't even reach the side mirror controls.

>bike
>turning
yeah sure

i bet i can corner my 600cc shitbike faster than you corner your 1liter shitbox

Any compentant rider can outhandle basically any car but supercars (stock vs stock)

Yeah a set up autox car can outhandle a bike, but who cares

Not all bikes are harleys user

>1litre
I drive a fiat 126

Daily reminder that every "as fast as your dollar can go" bike can be annihilated in a straight line by 1k worth of model rockets and a toboggan

This is basically why I stopped riding. Call me a pussy if you want. Back in 1999, I was cruising on my Honda Shadow and some bitch turned right into me, didn't even see me. Knocked me off my bike right into a ditch. Bike was totalled and I had 8 stitches. I never rode again. Maybe one day I'll get back on.

>had 8 stitches
>i never rode again
Harden the fuck up, I literally put myself in a coma, died 3 times and broke near on half the bones in my body from a single crash and i still ride.

>I still ride
Yeah, for now. I get it you love bikes, but you will be buried with it at some point.

sounds like something an incel would say

>living in America

I'd probably kill myself if I had to live in the US, if the fear of being killed by every single person didn't get me first.

Daily reminder that if you don't enjoy or aren't interested in both cars and motorcycles you don't belong on Veeky Forums

bikes are my retirement plan, better that than living with the eventual dimensia

you have about as much of a chance to die as pretty much anywhere in the first world if you don't live in a nigger ghetto area (they really skew the crime and death rates). And considering how we also have much more freedom from government, the right to defend ourselves, cheaper gas, cars and better roads, I'd say I'd kill myself if I DIDN'T live in the US, especially as an Veeky Forumstist

and driving fast in a car is so safe amirite

fucking pussies. go catch a bus

what is that model bicycle? thanks lad

FAMAS

That's some real competitor right there

My gf's great grandfather rode his bike until he was 75

More people die each year behind the wheel of a car than on a motorcycle

stay mad cagefag

statistically bikers die and crashes more often, but the majority of fatal crashes and crashes, period involve

>no helmet or gear
>alcohol
>pure rider incompetence (oh gee leaning is scary better go straight off a cliff)

if only intelligent, well trained people rode motorcycles they'd look about as safe as cars on paper. then again, jet liners are safer than cars on paper but if you gave everyone one, you'd have 9/11 every day.

>HOLD MY BEER CLETUS WATCH THIS
>By damn god billy bob that aint yer airstrip that's the world trade center
>TARNATION