GT86

>GT86
>7400RPM
>Mustang GT
>7500RPM
What happened to Japan? Where are my 8000RPM redlines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVJEm9Gkt58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But is the interior still tupperware?

Boxers are shit

the modular is simply superior to every engine out there

the rest simply can't compete

yeah toyota had to skimp to make it affordable

It's a Japanese car what do you expect?

The old Reddit switcheroo

>i need my safe space! people keep disagreeing with me!

GTizzy got boned with the boxer bro. Boxtalks short on the revvies boys. Soft on the screamies bro.

Yeah the 86 interior has always been shit

Are there any Japanese cars being sold right now which can rev to 8k or higher? I can't think of one

The highest I know of is the 370z and Miata both at 7500 redline. This is a pretty sad state of affairs.

It's called torque you niggers

LFA

>watered down F1 engine in a 400k supercar
>9000rpm

>16+ liter pushrod V8
>8000rpm

Really makes you think.

>not production

as usual the pushrodcuck outs himself as a dumb autist

more are produced than the lfa ever was

civic 2.0 non turbo

Got my hopes up, 6700 redline

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2017/Civic-Coupe/specs#mid^FC4A5HEW

hondas lying because the mounts are pathetically weak cheap bastards cut out one of the tranny mounts when there shouldve been 2

really, how come I can't even find a single car actually doing a proper quarter mile time then?

surely it can easily take on a 10000rpm 281 ford modular right?
youtube.com/watch?v=lVJEm9Gkt58

That 2.0l is a turd

wow it's so sad that the mustang is higher reving than the gt86

meh i didnt want direct injection was either this or a corolla im

There's nothing wrong with direct injection as long as you don't drive like a granny

Great job killing another thread you fucking worthless afterbirths.

theres plenty wrong with it otherwise toyota wouldnt have included both port and direct injection on its modern motors

That's because the average Toyota driver is 75 and takes 40 seconds to hit 60

The STI?

or maybe just maybe they want to retain most reliable automaker status

>6700
Try again

By using 15 year old engines and 30 year old transmissions? Their fuel economy and emissions fall behind modern Hondas just for a few points on fucking JD power surveys

toyotas will always be the most reliable and dependable. anyone whos buying a honda nowadays only does it for fuel economy

Go back to bed grandpa

honda will never become bmw, i know this is what theyve been trying to fool buyers into thinking ie crossturd or zdx... the cheap tail light strips that do nothing on the accords for whatever generation it was 2010s whenever i drove a bimmer it was always honda drivers getting buttblasted on the freeway with me overtaking them usually accords

Keep living in your alternate reality, Ethan

>bench racing

i drive a honda as well but im not going to act like its luxury like some autists will. i appreciate the car for what it is amazing fuel economy in a modern car. but ill never fall for the turbo meme again unless it has more than 4 cylinders

Holy grammar, Batman!