>The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - lotus pond

>Upcoming Birthdays
21st - June
22nd - Colton
23rd - Peggy
24th - Deli
25th - Derwin
26th - Bruce
27th - Del
28th - Maddie
28th - Renée and Cece
29th - Purrl
30th - Hamlet
31st - Marcie

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJvHrx1X-Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit.

Previous thread:

anyone wanna add me? I just started playing yesterday. anyone have a splatoon character to trade with?

Can't believe you dumb fucks just let the thread die.

remember to buy your turnips for massive profits

Is that your house? If so, that is spectacular, it looks so cozy! Especially that kitchen, oh wow.

I really wouldn't want to bother you if you'd rather do some other villager, man.
But if it ~isn't~ a bother, I would give you all my bells and fruit and my Link costume for the opportunity.

Yep that's mine! Well mine and my mule's. Thank you so much, the kitchen is my favorite room too. I kind of want to add some more but I can't really think of any room ideas that fit along with the beach/island theme I'm doing

does anyone really give a shit what the HHA say?

Well, if your points are high enough they'll give you rewards like a little gold house with lights.
You can see it in the top right.

don't you die on me

I don't need your stuff. It would only be a bother if I have to move someone else out before the horse. I'm trying to find out if that is the case before I do it.

After you gotten everything the HHA can given you, even the golden house exteriors, then I would just ignore it.

Why so dead on a Sunday?

Because the game is 5 years old.

raining in my town. I'm coming for you, Coelacanth

fucking sea bass after sea bass. fuck off!

You can catch coelacanth? Holy shit, man, how do I make it rain over here?

You the realest mvp, bby. If you think I won't shove shit in hidden places, ya wrong. Take that however you like. ~~~

yeah I fucking wish I could catch it! just all sea bass. do their shadows look different than bass shadows? ugh

Slightly larger.

The shadow is bigger. It shows up most in how thin it looks, think oarfish. Sea bass shadows look fat in comparison. Keep trying!

thanks guys! I caught an oar fish, so I know what type of shadow im looking for now.

Post comfy, i can't feel comfy even ingame.
Also who else actually enjoys HHD?

Please don't remind me

This general always been a bit backwards. Sundays are our least active days and Mondays are the most active ones.

Cross your fingers and pray to whatever deity you go by for Animal Crossing Switch for the E3 direct.

YEAH!

I have:

Ammonite
Amber
Peking Man
Trilobite
Dinosaur Egg
T.rex Skull
Fern Fossil

and a Golden Bench

to give away if anyone wants any of these, for whatever reason.

Grats user!!

Best dream town you've been to?

I don't know why but his van/furniture makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable

Shamrock: 6E00-0026-F069

The eyes?

Rodney wants a petition signed. Could I please visit someone's town?

If you're missing any fruit, let me know and I'll bring it.

You can visit me.

Gates open. Don't worry about the paths, I've completely ruined the left side of my town atm.

now I just need Gracie to show up so I can pass her stupid fashion check. I need the department store...its been too long

Spending money makes her show up faster.

Visiting this right now, it's pretty cute. I like the flower shop home. Just noticed all the villagers are green lol

nice thanks user. I'll buy everything!

in your guy's opinion is it too late into this games life cycle to buy it now? should i just wait for a new animal crossing game to be announced and get into that one?

which amiibo cards work with this? just the ones that are labeled for new leaf/welcome amiibo?

Nah, go ahead and pick it up. ACNL is arguably the best iteration in the series thus far and Nintendo released an update not too long ago so there's still support for the game and life within it.

I've been playing since launch and STILL discover new things... the rabbit hole really does go pretty deep. You won't regret picking this game up.

its only 15 bucks on amazon - get it. i started played it again a week ago and have been having a great time

the community for this game is still thriving and there's still so much to do. It will probably be a few years until a new AC game is released anyways so you might as well start playing this one now while you wait.

There's still tons of websites devoted to this game so I'd say go for it

>tfw at work and the thread dies

what is a clanblock

Man, your guess is as good as mine.

>not abusing triple bump power posting from home, work and while driving

>those tee shirts

Some day there will be a new game and it will hopefully have tons of dialogue options for villagers
More people would continue to play if it had that

Angus is leaving on the 27th if anyone wants him

Does anyone happen to have any snooty villagers in boxes or moving in the coming days?

Taking doodle requests of villagers, mayors, or working-class animals. Feel free to request specific clothing or actions. Doing this for practice.

Good evening! Would anyone like to come over to my town? I have Zipper and Gonzo in campground today

Do tabby.

Cat with surprising amount of fanart.

Anyone want Katie?

Leif!

I can take her off your hands if no one else wants or needs her

Yeah that's cool. Is your void clear?

She's cute in her own way but jeez man...

Oh nooo I have no idea if it's clear :o how do i tell..?

Uh, was your last villager that moved out adopted or have you been to another town since your last move out?

Mossy landscaper.

Opinions.

Hmmm the last villager I had who moved out (Pashmina, who I really enjoyed..) moved into my town when she came here. and since she moved out, i went to my bf's town and she moved there, I believe. Also, I currently have 9 villagers.

Also since then, no one else has moved in or out of my town.

That should be fine. Also I have Pashmina so she couldn't move in amyway. Let me know when your gate is open.

Cool beans. Gate is open

nice!
looks like he just wake up from a 10 years nap.

What's your least favorite species?

Something about ducks I don't like. I think it's that nasally theme that plays and it makes me think they talk with this nasally voice too.

Are you trying to get something similar to Ren and Stimpy? Getting vibes from this stuff.
Do Rizzo next.

>get Quillson a few days ago
>"hmm well he's okay but that copypasta made me think he's an awful person"
>haven't talked to him since introducing myself
>pinged me
>ignore him
>hour later pinged me again
>"well this creep has been bothering me for a while might as well amuse him"
>suggested a police station to me
>this guy, who hasn't even been here for a week, already suggesting ideas and contributing to my town more than some villagers could
Lesson learned don't be so quick to judge animals!

Can you do Apollo next after Rizzo?

A reference pic might help.

Would you feel like doing something with Chadder?

Bump

don't

I could bring Tiffany to move.

die

Reminds me of the space teletubbies on acid spin-off "Boohbah".

youtube.com/watch?v=tJvHrx1X-Gk

>I think it's that nasally theme that plays and it makes me think they talk with this nasally voice too.

Well I imagine that if Derwin were real, that is how he would talk.

Just woke up, so naturally, I'm going to fulfill three requests at once.

These are so fantastic.

Could I get my best boy Shep? Please and thanks!

Shagg dogg.

can you do my boy, t-bone?!

Some of my least favourite animal types have moved in and been nothing but helpful. It's like they know what you don't like and try to convince you to change your mind.

That's some bull.

thanks a lot!

Thank you!! This is so cute oh my gosh.

gimme some goldie, my dude

Summers coming so I really need to start shaking things up! Especially since it seems like a villager is wanting to move every few days. Can't let things grow stale and boring! What's a good summery PWP? And flower type to invest in?