Can anyone redill me out of buying this 2015 Golf TSI S?

Can anyone redill me out of buying this 2015 Golf TSI S?

I'm seriously considering taking the 50 mile drive and test drive and buying it if I like it.

170 HP 200 Torque, 4 doors for better insurance prices and grocery space.

It's 30k miles for $14k

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=464785965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I picked the wrong image. Stupid phoneposter.

because you could get an infiniti m45 with cooled seats for the same price.

>infiniti m45
Not a 2015 with 30k miles. Or at least not in my area m8.

What's your zip code? Are you paying cash or financing?

Most likely financing but I have up to 10k in my car repair/emergency funds.

I'd rather finance.

why not a hyundai veloster? it is that 3 door thing but still could put groceries in the back seat and its faster

>gookshit
>faster

>the badge on the front determines performance

Veeky Forums

just buy an w211 e55 amg

>Most likely financing but I have up to 10k in my car repair/emergency funds.

WTF guys.
Don't buy cars you can't afford.
This is what's wrong with America.

>get low financing rate
>keep money in investments making higher return ate
>net positive rate
>pay down the principal
>???

You are talking as if you actually had money.

The point is, you need that cash for rent, groceries and gas. You can't afford that car.

I make 4 times the cars total price in a year.

Sorry i'm like most americans and finance my vehicle instead of buying cash from craigslist for a beat up honda.

Exactly

I looked this up
Is right the TSI S Golf is slower on paper but also has better ride noise and 4 doors at all times with larger cargo space.

It looks neat but not as useful and i'd take a very tiny difference in speed for comfort and cheaper insurance prices.

That turbo stitching is neat but screams "I am a boy racer"

>I make 4 times the cars total price in a year.

Then why don't you buy it?
Why do you need financing?

And what is your secret to get interest rates lower than potential investments?
Don't be ridiculous. They'd be doing it themselves if it was that simple.

Because I can finance it and not have any immediate cash withdraw so I can keep more funds on hand versus all funds out and waiting on paycheck to replenish it?

My job/credit union rates are pretty good i'll say that.

I make 100 times the cost of my car in one year.

Just because you can buy it, doesn't mean you should.

Just because

Because why?

Why earn money if not for better things?

Just because you went with a >1k car doesn't mean you're somehow superior in opinion.

Priorities.

Not having a car note and having cheap insurance means a lot more disposable income to save up for a home, and not have a 30 year mortgage. Financing a car to me has always been financial suicide, you finance something for 5 or 7 years and when it's paid off it's out of warranty and things are going to break, so not only are you saddled with the initial cost of the car, it's now depreciated to 1/4 of its value and now you have all the costs and responsibilities of a 7-year old used car.

You buy the 20 year old car, throw some money at it and do the work yourself, you have reliable transport for a solid decade without all the bullshit nannies new cars have.

Plus I fucking love my $1K car desu

>manual
>pop ups
>2 door sporty V6 coupe
>hatchback, weighs nothing
>sounds awesome
>people always want to ask you about it

Your priorities don't apply to others though.

I'm fine with renting apartments. I don't plan to live to see my pension but I still invest in it in case.

Glad you like your (probe?) but i'm sure you had to fix quite a lot. I'm tired of working on my 94 bronco

pgt kek

get a g37 coupe with a manual.

or this. looks pretty mint.

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=464785965

Initially I did but once I got all the usual maintenance out of the way it's been trouble free, I have another one at almost 300K with not even a check engine light and the AC will make it snow inside the car.

>94 bronco

quit yer bitchin, you can raise a family under the hood of that beast, it's guaranteed if I so much as change the air cleaner on my Probe I'm busting up my knuckles somewhere along the line

you don't have to wrench on it yourself you know. pay a professional. it shouldn't be breaking that much anyway.

It's a good car. They drive nice and if you ever want to tune it, they make beast power reliably. Look on APR site.