Whats the most exciting thing you've done with your car lately?

whats the most exciting thing you've done with your car lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

bimmerworld.com/Suspension-Steering/Race-Dampers/MCS-E8X-1-Series-Remote-Reservoir-Damper-Set.html
youtube.com/watch?v=80D_RkVInh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ln1ucGoPvWk
youtu.be/04Owb28uUYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drove to Cambridge to computer museum
Shit was cash
Will post pics if wanted

Drove around one of the few twisty roads here in town going 20 over.
That was probably the most fun ive had in my car in at least a month, occasionally reving to 5-6k so i can skip gears while upshifting is a close second.

Did my first burnout

Do it

Fixed it while being stuck miles away from home or having proper tools

Had to figure it out, didn't panic

Got shit done even though it was 100 degrees outside....

im proud of you, user

Drove like a madman on the highway last night. It's two lanes each way, and we don't have laws against cruising in the left lane, so it was kind of fun having to switch lanes repeatedly at high speeds.

Drove on a twisty road last night with a slight buzz from 2 vodka sodas. Pitch black with brights on the whole time, and I used muh paddle shifters.

Drove to Cave City and back. It died right afterwards.

Got it to run and moved it out of my garage

it was "ran when parked" and now "runs like shit" so I guess that's exciting

Drifted around on a rainy freeway

>driving down the road and get in the right turn lane
>wasn't paying attention and going way to fast
>60mph down a 45 to be exact
>realize at last min im going to fast and i need to turn in a 5 yards or so
>pull Ebrake up and turn right
>fucking drift past a guy and in the left lane i turned into then the right lane going forward then back in the left in front of him
>gain complete control back of my car then slow down to a red light
>guy pulls up next to my car and yells "that was an awesome drift"
>play it cool like i did it on purpose
i dont know how to drift i just got fucking lucky

I bought it factory new

The old car shat itself againagain and I had to drive 100 kilometers with no brakes (which was exciting in its own sense)

So I bought a new car (shitbox none-the-less)

Took it to 4k RPM.
WOAH THERE

Driving around the desert pretending I'm a rally racer in my jeep Cherokee.

In a highway with the speed limit of 130kmh I managed to push my shitty yaris hybrid to 180kmh

Drove like it meant something. Some weeks ago accidentally threw and caught the back end on a rainy day to an audience of a transit van. I wonder if they think I did that on purpose

This is what happens when you try to take a pice of shit on an adventure... I was stranded by my turd gen Camaro just last month when visiting family 300 or so miles away. What car stranded you user?

found it captured three years ago on google maps parked in front of my first job

I drove it yesterday.

Timed a run up and down a small curvy touge-esque hill road at midnight, have yet to do any skids because i'm learning stick shift and it's a new car.

>shit gen
Different user here
I had a third gen firebird that did that multiple times, the radiator fan was hooked to a switch under the dash. Either always on when the car was on, or always off. Guess the sensor died and last owner was lazy. The fan drained the battery multiple times, took me forever to realize it. By that time the car had almost gotten me killed once

Did a fucking SICK burnout while next to a cop at a red light earlier tonight. He gave me the thumbs up

>he's my step cousin in law or something like that
>he already told me he's mad jealous of my car

He's pretty much told me I'm free to hoon around town as I like so long as I'm sober and am relatively safe. Still felt amazing to just go full WOT next to a cop like that tho

tore down a dirt road at high speeds with the assists off

>mfw sonic gets sideways on dirt

PAINTED THE SIDE MIRRORS :D

lel that pic

passed some old fart in an accord at like 110 then watched him try to chase me down a backroad

>raced a blue challenger I met at 2 am on a back road last week
>raced a red 90s honda something or other last night on the highway

Been a good couple weeks, all things considered.

Drove it to your mom's house lmao

Went to a "autocross" in my MX-5 and and came 3rd

Got my license.

There's a turn coming home from work that a reall wide, really open turn with wide visibility that every fucking grandma takes at 10MPH for no goddamn reason. Im usually stuck behind some shitty cadillac or f150 so I have to granny through it too.

But coming home on Friday it was empty. There was a car behind me but otherwise there was precisely zero traffic, so i took it at 50 (in a 40 zone) and drifted it.

I hope the dude that was behind me went home and told all the 80 year old women in their fucking cadillacs that that is how you fucking drive.

I intentionally hit redline the other day to show my gf how fast I can accelerate

She didn't care

Had a mechanic try to find whats wrong with it, but he couldnt figure it out either.

>hiding that you drive a girls car this hard

Crashed it into my dad's pickup truck
Fuck my life

burger

nah i own one as well, im just talking shit for calling it an mx-5

bought some UEL headers as well as an open flash tablet for my meme car. should get them installed friday

Went shitbox racing last weekend.
Got 5th in the enduro, 3rd in the demo, and 2nd in the boat trailer race.
Made some money, destroyed a pile of shit, and had loads of fun, can't wait till the next one.

neat

Fun per dollar this shit can't be beat.

I went to wash my new-to-me car stock 2014 Audi S4 on Monday night and drove around to dry it off. A guy in a sport bike lined up and wanted to race at a light.

I beat him off the line and he had to use all of the bike to keep up.

broke my focus st and tracked my e30

It is an MX-5, though.

>How many Harry Potters can fit on one of these

My fucken sides.

Did a drift u turn in my e46 M3. Completely lost control and spun out in front of a semi

i sat in the front seat and had myself a little cry

Holy shit nigger is that James Pond?

I was going to ask if boat referred to the cars themselves or actually towing boats, but I guess that answers it.

>tfw can't overcome the fear of destroying my transmission with a burnout

Your clutch/diff would die first.

Or your rotors if you're one of those guys.

A week through the Rockies with the girl; had a wonderful time.

After hitting some trails we pull back into town and catch a flat on the street, right through my new Goodyear Wranglers.

Are these good tires?

I have a slushbox

that's my average highway revs

>Luigi's Mansion on the 'cube
Fuckin' noice, get her out of the way and I'll stand there until I beat it.

Oh. Yeah nigga don't do it lol.

ah the classic sunday evening

I'll just stick to getting hektik in the rain and snow, I guess

what are the two cylinders on the left and right?

Yknow, I'm not sure. I wanna say remote reservoirs for the suspension, but I can't say I've seen that level of engineering before.

Scratch that, my hunch paid off. Thanks google.
bimmerworld.com/Suspension-Steering/Race-Dampers/MCS-E8X-1-Series-Remote-Reservoir-Damper-Set.html

Saves tyres that way. If I tried to do a burnout with my Direzzas I'd probably pop my diff or glaze my clutch. Not worth, slides are where it's at.

Doing touge shit while blasting eurobeat, naturally.
Driving like madmen with two more cars in city traffic.

that makes sense

This pic is hurting my eyes and brain to look at. Please delete this.

me and some mates went up and down the local toogay a few times after midnight during the week

Most exciting thing I've done with my car lately..
>Drove down to my moms with the intention of towing it out Thursday
>Backyard is a complete no go to get to due to all the rain
>If it wasn't for the one never ending bottomless hole she's filled in over the years it would've been doable
>Even though I had faith in the Ford getting back there, I didn't have much faith in the Subaru clearing the hole without digging the bumper down and in
>Removed plastic covers, attached tow hook
>Used the quad to pull the car forward a few feet
>Mowed under the car, pulled it back to its resting spot
>Felt disappointed as I thought for sure I'd finally be able to start working on my car
>Cars aren't meant to knock senpai.

Testing out my new Skyline in the wet.
>On my way home from work
>Been raining lightly all day
>get to my own road, big open two lane road in the semi-bush areas outside of Melbourne
>still light out so no kangaroos or wombats, no other cars anywhere
>decide to really test out the grip and control of new car
>100kph+ get a little sideways through the first big corner
>into second, able to hold it for a good two or so seconds
>can't get it to kick out through any other tight corners, despite giving it the beans
>slow back down, turn down my driveway, get inside and have dinner.
was a pretty good day. I'm feeling more and more confident in this car now and getting a better idea of what it really needs me to improve for it.

I drove my car like a madman while my parents were in the car as well

Aired my 250 cruiser over some train tracks while hooning down a bike path at 2 in the morning with saddlebags full of weed, fritos, and timbits.

I am a very smart man.

ripped the hand brake for a fully sick fwd drift in my teggy

I usually take the on ramp about 30 over the yellow recommended sign. Does this nice downward sloping curve with a bump at the bottom that causes the car to hop a bit.

It's also fun to throw my car hard onto the other ramp I use and slide across a couple lanes.

Went to a track night.

tougay dodging traffic, limits of grip streetrace vs a heavily tuned bimmer.

New wheels, went hooning with my mew mate
pic relate

the other night my buddy fell asleep in the back seat,we thought it would be a good idea to slam the breaks on the freeway to wake him up.
>it was

that's a photo during the daytime..

Played with a newer STI on the interstate. Spent a good 10 minutes hitting speeds of 130mph. Found out STIs can't deal past 100mph against my car, even with what I assume was bolt ons. Dude had balls with some of the passes he made, so I can respect that. Was a good time. Super reckless. But a good time

Veeky Forums never stops to amaze me

I know the feel, I haven't had enough road to get my sitty 305 sbc moving faster than 3.5k

People like you are the problem

I fail to see the problem. Then again, I'm usually reckless by normies standards.

i was getting on the freeway by the beach and the onramp has two lanes but merges into one before the actual freeway entrance. some basic bitch in a land rover tried to blast past me after the stoplight and usually i let people do their thing because i dont want to get caught up in their world but that night i just said "fuck that not today" and asserted myself. she was in the merge lane and was behind me so its not like i was being a cunt. pro tip: if you don't live by the beach already, never move there.

i live about 45 minutes from the hwy129 dragon.
about every month or so a few of us head out there around 4am.
make a few out and back passes before al of the moto and harley wankers and tourist clog up the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=80D_RkVInh4

have a deer run into it

youtube.com/watch?v=ln1ucGoPvWk

driving in the snow in my wagon. pulled out my friends toyota 4 runner from a ditch

Hektik'd down a mountain road at 80 mph where the reccomended speed is 40 in my diesel jetta with a few simple mods
>mfw

youtu.be/04Owb28uUYk

>the only safe way to fire a glock.jpg

you stupid or somethin?

Finally got it tinted, holy fuck it's so much better, even with just 35 on the front and 20 in the back. Should have been the first thing I did when I got it 4 years ago.

are you retarded

That road looks like a dream. Wish we had shit like that out where I live.