What are some tools you think should be in every car

what are some tools you think should be in every car

>if you don't have to use your ak it will be a good day

Daily reminder that if you dont keep a chopper in your car at all times you are a pussy.

Tape, little hammer, hard-duty gloves, some screwdriver, wrenches etc., few metres of wire, a jack, soapy water, spare lightbulbs, headlamp and owners manual.

Post choppas

the driver

I always keep a sleeping bag, pillow, and a tent.

12v air compressor
10mm wrench

I don't get why Americans feel that they have to carry assault rifles with them at all times. It must be a pretty shitty place if you need this much firepower wherever you go.
No wonder there's a mass shooting like every day.

Add rope and jumper cables to that too, and a zippo lighter+a few matchbooks just in case.
I also keep a first aid kit, a block of those square rations, at least 2 gallons of water, one of those easy burn logs from walmart for 88 cents, emergency blanket and a poncho foldable saw, fishing line, spare fuses, bulbs and batteries, and my harmonica for killing time if/when I suffer catostrophic failure and im sitting for a while. Plus a knife and rifle if I can, pistol if I cant.

>The yuropoor thinks he's relevant again

Bait.

spare pair of pants

Because you don't bring a knife to gun fight.

>socket set
>flathead and phillips screwdrivers
>10mm wrench
>spare bulbs, at least one of each type it takes (168, 1156/7, headlight, etc)
>first aid kit
>quart of oil
>quart of power steering fluid
>brake cleaner
>pb blaster
>emergency eurobeat cd
>spare tire
>jacking tools
>12v air compressor
>change of clothes
>some kind of rations/non-perishable food
>gloves
>jumper cables
>zipties
>empty gas can
>gallon of distilled water
>a pen
>couple bucks in change/small bills
>everything from the fusebox of another car like mine from the junkyard

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure I've got something else useful in my trunk that I'm blanking on at the moment. You should at bare minimum be able to change a tire, your battery, and a lightbulb, and top off your radiator to limp it home or somewhere with more water/coolant.

But why are there gunfights?
If they happen that often then why are people even still allowed to own them?

Because it's a violent, unpredictable country. I personally don't like guns, but they are a necessity.

>If they happen that often then why are people even still allowed to own them?

Short answer: Political bullshit.

>why are people even still allowed to own them
>why are people even Constitutionally Entitled as a Right of the People to own them

Fixed that for you.

If you outlaw guns, only criminals have guns. Innocent people will have no defense against them.

Must be awful.
Good thing I live in a country where the government makes decisions for us so everyone is safe.

That's what police are for.
Oh yeah I forgot your police shoot innocent people too.

>government makes decisions for us

Mfw

Even if they didn't, the police are at minimum a few minutes away. In a gunfight situation, a second can be life or death.

Aaa card
/thread

This is why everyone hates niggers, all that guy did was be white and that was enough for them to start an unprovoked attack on him and his girl.

please be bait

>my first reaction was GTFO OFF OF MY /k/!!!!!!!!!!!!
>then I remembered where I was.
You win today user, but ONLY today.
Bait.
Now go back to eating your tendies.
Dunno about the soapy water but other than that, this is okay (+1 handgun that the driver is proficient with)
For heavy use, yes.

However for light use a bottle of water, a zippo and matchbox, a basic blanket (not an emergency one; you can actually get more use from a regular one), and the harmonica.

But bare minimum is a first aid kit, the shit that comes with the car (jack, wrench, spare tire), jumper cables, bottle of water, and a pistol (preferable at least two magazines and a 50 rnd box of ammo.)
Also, a hatchet has more uses than a knife.

Please remember folks, when choosing a car gun, keep it cheap, keep in practice, and keep it hidden as fuck. No, tucking your regular CC in the glovebox does NOT constitute a car gun.
Banning them does fuck all.
Just ask P.A Luty.
Fucking bait.
Though the cops don't shoot innocents so much as they do fuck all.
I have a 45 min. Response time in my area, fifteen min. From my local PD.
That's the 3:00 AM with nothing going on time.
I wonder how shit the regular time is?

>open thread
>see shitposting
>close thread

what a pussy

bait.

Depends entirely on what you do with it, where you go, what you drive and how capable you are

I often have need of tools when I'm at work, and I also have the space to just carry whatever I'd ever really need in case of a breakdown or something similar

Thats pretty sexy dude.

I love having a jumper pack. It has come in handy so many damn times. There's also ones with compressors on them.

What's an Veeky Forums approved, reasonably priced tool kit?

>he thinks banning guns will make criminals throw all their guns away and NOT go through any lengths possible to get one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHITTTT

Pic. Related, it's you

That`s Sweden, right?