Is a Corvette the best cheapest way to attract looks?

Is a Corvette the best cheapest way to attract looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

finn.no/car/used/search.html?make=0.753&make=0.792&model=1.753.912&model=1.792.2000200&sort=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christ look at all of those obese Americans.

If you want women like that looking at your car, sure.

right now the best cheapest way to attract looks is:

1.) Alfa Romeo Giulia. No one knows what the fuck the car is yet.

2.) Jaguar F-type. gets looks everywhere.

yes
also the best way to trigger nissan fangirls

Gen 1 base Porsche Caymans go for $20,000 on the used market.

God, we are a plump country aren't we?
Price of non-stop victory I suppose.

Maybe im just not a fan of cookie cutter cars, but those two you posted look exactly the fucking same and bland as hell.

You should get your eyes checked buddy or stop being mr. contrarian le modern cars are ugly and look the same meme

depends on what sort of looks you wanna attract

This is all I can see when I look at a Alfa Romeo Giulia or a Jaguar F-type.

Also fuck me for having an opinion I guess

if you think the Alfa looks bland as hell you're a complete idiot.

same goes for the F type. It literally looks so different on the road than any other car. dipshit.

Bruh it's body literally just a sedan with an autistic triangle on the front grill. You're in denial if you think that performance will attract looks based on appearance.

oh yeah and what does the rear look like?

like nothing on the road.

you must be really fucking poor lol

and?

You insulted his dream car and now he's throwing a tantrum.

I thought the same thing about the F Type but I was driving through a small city with my friend who has an F Type and people were breaking their necks to get a look at it.

tfw there's people with such a lack of an eye for detail they think those all look the same. i can easily tell apart all the major brands on the road, even if i've never seen the car before. most brands have a distinct design language. i may be fucking autistic but at least i'm not blind

It was so much different a few decades ago!!!! Yeah right.
Old shit just looks more special now because it has a sharp contrast in style compared to modern cars

Corvette still ranks. Fat people no longer fit.

t
The F-type isn't a sedan you absolute mong

this'll turn way more heads and costs nearly the same

>cheapest car
yes

>hot chicks love my car
>25k
Checkmate

I doubt Stacey gets wet for a guy who drives the same car as her hairdresser.

this,

that thing looks like a little fuccboi coupe like an frs

Let's be real for a minute here...

I don't think I've ever seen a hairdresser drive a miata. It's not like when I drive by a salon it's just a sea of miatas in front.

People I see usually driving a miata: older , middle-aged women, and track rats.

is america fully of obese people?

>I never spoke to girls beside my mom
the post

>f-type is a sedan

off yourself my man

The rf is NOT 25k. The base is 25k.

No you're better off with a 2002 Bentley Arnage. Possible?

You can buy a Mk V Continental for 5gs and people love it

Most people are adverage sized in bigger cities there are alot of obese people, in montana where i live its pretty rare to see a fat person under the age of 40 or 50

No spending 60k on a used acr is

Maybe in America, here in Germany I paid 26k for mine with 1.200km on the clock

Nah, the cheapest way to attract looks is to strip naked in public and act like an idiot.

Used 3 series, lower it an inch or so, people stop to take pictures of my car all the time because normies don't know shit.

lmao girls like cute cars. you would unironically get more girls in a bmw mini than a corvette

For normies, 350Z, mr2, or a lotus Elise looks more exotic

then just get a fucking fiat 500

exactly.

Used H2.

Yeah, it's more weird for people to say i workout

lol this
mr2, s2k, z3/4, all stupidly cheaper and attract just as many (probably more) looks

Straight piped V8 mustang.

>Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Those things look worse than a fucking Kia. Extremely bland and boring and can't even make 400whp for $100k. Nobody in the real world cares about it's laptimes.

best way to attract cheapest looks

>mr2, s2k, z3/4, all stupidly cheaper and attract just as many (probably more) looks
Delusion

Oh you'll get looks... Too bad they'll all be weeb dudes and old guys if you get a clownshoe douchster...

yes but im like still under 60 years of age

A loud motorcycle will turn heads for

finn.no/car/used/search.html?make=0.753&make=0.792&model=1.753.912&model=1.792.2000200&sort=3

>corvette
>cheap

pick 1

I drove one I hs

it was pretty cool

An air horn will have the same effect as a motorcycle for $5.

>Looks worse than a Kia
You wanna know how I know you're a busrider?

*in highschool
mea culpa

This, especially in yurop

I agree the F-Type will get more looks. But yeah, the Corvette's up there.

Only problem is most of the looks will be from guys.

A motorcycle will attract looks for cheap. Doesn't matter what kind.

If you want to do it in a car, a classic car will attract looks pretty cheaply.

My ex used to call my bros m2 a "bitch car". A lot of them don't like men with cars they consider cute.

because you use stale memes?

>Price of non-stop victory I suppose.
Lmao yeah that's the best way to look at it, it's actually the result of having endeless culture and marketing training you to shed all notions of self responsibility and follow glutinous desire making you better consumers for your corporate masters.

>a classic car will attract looks pretty cheaply
I wish I could believe you, but every classic car I see is either fully restored and the seller wants high dollar for it or the car needs a full restoration.

>Only problem is most of the looks will be from guys
I owned a 2011 C6 for 6 years and I think I got less than a handful of compliments from women. The vet truly is a dudes car.

No, a Viper ACR is

Or a Ford GT

what about this

oh i love you little kids wanting to buy big fancy sporty cars to show off as cool, wealthy and stylish when you're none of those. sure go ahead op, grab a cheap corvette and trick people into thinking you have money and then get denied and embarrassed when girls turn you down when they find out youre just for show.

Rat rod turns more heads and attracts more women than literally any production vehicle

A used Celica maybe?

Super common and ricer esque. Gay.

Hummer H3.

Base model hovers around $10kish nowadays and they attract women like crazy, at least in the Southeast.

>when your car gets fast food employees having you their number and winking, you know you've made it

Seriously, I get at least 2-3 compliments from a woman weekly on the car. And it's gotten me laid at least 25 times in the three years I've owned it.

You want looks? Buy a best to hell truck punch a hole in the cat, pull a plug wire, put a Confederate flag in the back, and drive around the bad part of town blasting country music

Cheapest way to get looks

you don't live in the real world.
I drive an mrs and i get chicks looking, trying to get photos and complimenting my car all the time.
Not generic white trash sluts
Not gold diggers
Just normal girls
If a car looks gay all it means it will get mroe female attention than male attention.

you can pick up an 08 granturismo for 25k

mrs gets girl looks
Older gens get men over to talk about your ferrari.

And spend the same on repairs that year.

if you intend on deepthroating some dudes nutsacks after they compliment your sweet ride then get a corvette my man. All the best to you and your new gay lovers

the cost of turning heads my man.

>being gay is bad

nah m8

being straight is bad

bitches are bitches and will just bitch and moan until you have shitty kids and drive a minivan

The cheapest way to get looks is to buy a Smart for two

>Also fuck me for having an opinion I guess

where did you think you were?

Enjoy the stds and unfaithful partner

No, he's got a point, the front end looks awful, it looks like a vagina

No. This is.

would you suck a log o

Thank the Jews

try an $8500- $12000 Model A Ford
you'll get about 30 times the attention, and lots of friendly conversations

A Jaguar XF can be had for very little used, even a good XFR for about 27-30k.

>xfr
>looks like a kid that had his first shot of caffeine
>driven exclusively by women
of all the Jaguars you had to choose

an 80s shitbox bmw for $3k will attract just as much looks depending on where you break down

you can shit yourself and attract looks too, why buy corvette