What would /o recommend be a good first time drifting car?

what would /o recommend be a good first time drifting car?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMGzBl6gGXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my_dream.jpg
lmao

An LS-swapped wheelchair.

S13 240SX

Then swap that pussy engine with a V8 swap

beginner
miata
no power but cheap and fr

Intermediate
silvia, jz cars
power

advanced
ae86
difficult, easily jump into the wall

Donked Regal

$3k civic

E30, E36, E46

Not op

Would you really recomend a miata with such a small wheel base ive been doing research foe weeks and i havent really decided if i should start modifying my m edition for drifting or sell it and buy a 240 or something

sell the miata. Buy a 240sx

trust me

80s Chevy El Camino
>long wheelbase
>rwd
>HUGE aftermarket
>unique

Forgot pic

Better than some basic bitch S13 or miata.

>my_dream.jpg

Ah you're one of those people that have absolutely have no idea how much fabrication went into turning that thing into a drift car.

nothing about that suspension is cheap compared to an S-chassis (also Miatas are terrible for drift, but great for doing donuts in an empty parking lot)

I've been to plenty of drift event where people like you go to there with their bone stock mustang and think they can drift because they have the power to do it. They end up looking like dumbasses on the track constantly spinning out because they can't hold a drift at all.

The only reason fab work had to be done was due to shit weight distribution, the G Body is a solid frame
Sure he's going to have to get a ton of SUSPENSION work done, but nothing on the frame if he went with a Regal/Monte Carlo/Cutlass over an El Camino

Other than a G-Body, I would recommend a Lexus SC/Toyota Soarer

anything rwd
welded differential
stretched tires if really low on power

If you slav or anywhere near slav, you really can't go wrong with a Lada because dirt-cheap hammer-fixable RWD with some (but not much) potential in both chassis and engine.

Speaking of:

>it snows a lot in Russia and most Soviet republics
>RWD is unsafe in the snow, FWD is better!
>most soviet vehicles were RWD

What did they mean by this?

buy somebody elses drift slut. don't go butchering the few remaining RWD cars out there.

You see, Ivan, car is made undriveable in snow so that you keep it in garage and it doesn't rust.
But really, widespread studded tires help a lot. [spoiler] They are also the reason why roads in russia suck. [/spoiler]

Soviet cars were based on Fiats from the 50s and 60s all the way up until 1984 when Lada broke the mold with an actual new design (that didnt last as long as a Fiat one)

fwd wasnt even common until the 80s anyway

E36 323, 325 or 328
E46 323, 325, 328 or 330
Reliable as fuck, easy to maintain

Wasn't the Niva originally based off a Fiat platform in early development, and then changed enough so that it was it's own thing eventually?

bimmers are cheaper now

Niva is a Fiat 124 with Soviet body and 4x4

E36

I hope you posted that pic because you're rio

Upset because he doesn't kniw how to drive an sr properly

Any Sr powered s13/14 with a welded diff and a good clutch, e36s are cheap but they are also rust buckets msot times and will probably snap in half. Or a stock GTO I've seen do pretty well. (Im coming from driving a ka s14 making 227whp with a welded diff

>because you're rio
What?

E36 328is

>E46
>Reliable as fuck
>Easy to maintain

lol

Anime was a mistake.

Just buy a Camry and get a job, you bum.

E36, 240SX

Ah so you're projecting.

youtu.be/cMGzBl6gGXo

>pic related

ah so you're cuckjecting

buy a volvo 2/7/9
weld diff
have fun

theres a fair bit of support, you can handle track drifting fine, some modded steering knuckles, lowering springs and stiffer shocks. you can even manage with an n/a one, it'll just be tough to hold long slides

t. happy volvo wagon drifter