So what happens when they stop making gas and tires? Are we done for?

So what happens when they stop making gas and tires? Are we done for?

Improvise

How?

3d print your own tires.
Study chemistry to create gasoline or a fuel similar to gasoline.

>gas
wood gas systems and ethanol
>tires
As long as you can buy rubber, you can resurface tires.

I thought about 3D printing tires as a solution. Depending on the quality of the print, this may be the ultimate answer. You could print the best possible tires in existence for equal cost.

>wood gas
>resurfacing

Educate a poor uneducated negro, massa.

>wood gas
Due to partial combustion of wood a burnable gas is formed.
You can run a engine of it.
pic related

>resurface tires
You put a new layer of rubber over a used tire to use it again.

>wood gas
I can't fucking wait!

you and i will be long dead by the time that happens

ethanol conversions

we will use gravity powered repulsorlift vehicles

This is pretty much the only viable alternative for energy production. Ethanol and biodiesel should be researched and developed more so that we aren't stuck in limbo when shit hits the fan. When crude oil and coal run out, so does most of the world's energy. Solar and wind power isn't efficient nor plentiful enough for wide scale usage, and nuclear power plants can and WILL fail, rendering a large land mass uninhabitable and contaminating the rest.

How are you so sure?

We have to strike their cyberdyne facilities to save the future.

We must secure the existence of our vehicles
and a future for fossil fuel

>initial D but his fat friend is in the back of the hatchback constantly shoveling wood into the furnace

Won't happen in our lifetimes

>1488
GAS THE BIKES
RACE WARS NOW

How do you know? Gas is being aggressively phased out.

Kitty

>crude oil and coal run out,
>nuclear power plants can and WILL fail, rendering a large land mass uninhabitable and contaminating the rest.

Sounds like my kind of place. Bring it on!

It's just a postmodern meme, like bullying smokers. In the end truth and good will prevail.

Are you prepared for next level squidding? How do I pull a wheelie on it?

i-its never g-ggonna happen

>stop making tires
why the fuck would they do that? you do know electric and autonomous cars use those as well, right?
>stop making gas
it will be so slow that you will have decades to adapt

>talks about next level squidding
>still stuck on thinking about pleb wheelies
Nigga, in the future, wheelies are for little babby squiddies. Think outside the box. With that fucking thing, you're pulling a pugachev's cobra after desintegrating some soccermom's passive radar at 400 mph on the freeway.

>truth and good will prevail

After a careful review of the entire history of human civilization on Earth, it is the carefully considered position of this poster that your statement is false

This poster will add that the perseverence of "good and truth" is dependent on how much money is in it. If money is better elsewhere, that becomes "good and true".

>

Do you realize how many cars there are? Functional ones are not going to disappear completely from the roads for a long time. Gas powered cars will become a hobbyist commodity with a healthy community that can support them. No different from any other aging technology except for the sheer amount of material that exists for cars.

Shit, if anything, keeping your shitbox on the road will be easier with 3D printed parts.

If there's no longer widespread access to fuel, some cars will become de facto impossible to maintain without retrofits.

>Crude oil and coal run out
Good thing you can make coal from wood and petroleum from seawater.

>and nuclear power plants can and WILL fail, rendering a large land mass uninhabitable and contaminating the rest.
>>>/greenpeace/

>Implying way too much

What are you gonna do OP when they stop making Onaholes?

That's a poor analogy.

I'll kill myself

The honorable thing to do.