I have a rather usual inquiry, Veeky Forums

I have a rather usual inquiry, Veeky Forums

What kind of car goes visually well with Metallica songs and their type of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU
youtube.com/watch?v=uLxsqJxFNGg?t=3m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C3 corvette

IROC Camaro.

All Corvettes are Led Zeppelin.

A cold war era helicopter that you're flying over the first concert held in Moscow 11 days after the fall of the Soviet Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=_W7wqQwa-TU

>IROC Camaro

holy fuck you're right

the mirthmobile.

Anything with a four barrel really

Though a dual carb v8 will get you the full experience

>tfw ywn be the poetic and artistic equivalent of one country kicking another country's door in and saying fuck you it's over we're better now grab a drink and let us teach you how to fuckin' party

Burton era: Third gen IROC-Z
Early Newsted era: Fourth gen LT1
Late Newsted era: pic related
Trujilo era: No idea here, what's a modern car that's trying to capture their early years and has a couple really fuckin' good new songs but is held back by a lazy lead guitarist and not making use of the talent of their bassist at all?

Depends... are you talking "and Justice for all"-era, or new stuff?

a superbee

youtube.com/watch?v=uLxsqJxFNGg?t=3m52s

and justice for all era, old Metallica. The only Metallica shit I REALLY don't like is hardwired

I'm talking about anything u want bby

hardwired has like a dozen mediocre songs and then the last fucking track is the best shit they've made in 20 years
why couldn't they make the whole album like that

A crashed and burning Camaro

jesus christ that actually does seem fitting

Monster trucks are about as metal as it gets

any murican v8

I worked on Hammetts car, every radio station preset is reggae and the console was full of weed

There's only one fitting answer to that. Hetfield's hotrod...

i'll show you all what i drive, with an usb stick of the full metallica catalog! pic related