Infinti peoples I have a quesiton

Basically I'm in the market for a sedan...I have always loved Japanese cars and have been looking and saving for a rwd sedan for a bit. Thing is...I like the 2.0t and know in the past it has been featured with a sport package....the issue is when I check on the website not sport package is available for the 2018 2.0t. Is it because 2018 still has not rolled over yet? I'm also looking at the 3.0t but really like the 2.0t a bit more. mpg is not to different between the two of them although I'm sure the 2.0t does better real world. Anyways...why does the 2.0t not offer the sport package yet?

Get the Lexus IS. Much more reliable and easy on the bank.

You want a 2 liter engine hauling that fat lard around?

yup.

I hate that car man. Sorry..

Why? It's a fantastic car.

not a huge fan. I'm sure they are ok but I'm realllly put off by those speakers that make engine sound in the cabin. I'm really a fan of infiniti. They are too me the Nissan 4 door sedans that we never got in the us.

Don't bother with the 2.0. It's a mercedes sourced engine and has shit horsepower for not much mpg gains.
Get the hybrid or 3.0t, even with 300 hp the v6 easily gets 25+ combined. Hybrid you'll do 30 or so
Or save money and get older 3.7 models

3.0t is also Mercedes sourced .

there is no sport package for 2018 Q50 2.0s, only the base (now called pure) and premium (now called luxe) which both come in awd and rwd. the sport package is just big brakes and paddle shifters. if you really want that you can get a 3.0 for around the same price.
t. works at infiniti

The 2017 came with a 2.0t sport(sorry I must have confused the terms)...what did they drop it?

also is the 3.0t really Mercedes sourced. I thought it was just the 2.0. If you could answer some questions (this will tick people off) on the 3.0s reliability as well as cost to own that would be swell. Something about having two turbos really worries me.

Kys. Get a g37 sedan with a manual.

>no

I'm literally going to get an automatic now just to piss off "auto enthusiasts". Its so fun to get them all upset.
>MUHH PASSION
>MUHHH FEELS ARE IN SYNC WITH THE CAR
>IM LOVING SITTING IN STAND STILL TRAFFIC AND HAVING A MANUAL

autos are better in performance cars anyways...get over it. I have known 2 people who drove for sport and both of them say a well built auto is better anyways. both of them are proficient enough to not even use the clutch...You aren't them...you probably cant even shift properly as it is yet you are advocating on manuals...lmao

2.0s had the sport package as an option in the past but with all the changes made for the 2018 model year its been dropped. you may be able to still find a 2017 2.0 sport sitting on a lot somewhere. the 2.0's engine block is from mercedes but they are retooled by nissan and end up with more torque at lower rpm and get better mpg's. the 3.0 is nissan's VR engine, nothing from europe. i don't hang around service enough to comment on the reliability.

Then you're not an enthusiast. Why would anyone buy a pigfat car with a vacuum cleaner for an engine?

Would you mind asking and dropping a comment if this is still up.. you have been much help if you were local I would drop by and see if you could gimmie a deal. Our infiniti dealership here has a shit ton of know nothings...also I brought up budging on the sticker tried to bring me to the used lot. LMFAO. I was ready to drop 15k check and 5k in cash and these dumbasses wouldn't budge the 6k less offer I asked.

they wouldn't even haggle. I obviously wouldn't have gotten -6k off the car but shit man...no wonder this place still has a unsold 2016 on the lot.

>buying new

>not being able to afford new

we don't have any old 2.0 sports and that sounds like the complete opposite of our dealership lol. what state are you in?

Rather no be specific but N.E. Our Nissan dealer at least is good. Most of them drive modded nissans and are somewhat smart about the cars. Our infiniti dealer is literally connected to them but somehow managed to attract assholes. I don't blame them though most people who buy infinitis where I'm at are literally just buying for the badge

Ill ask the owner next time I'm at the Nissan one. Maybe I could buy one direct from him or at least through the Nissan dealer since they know how to sell cars.

>wasting your money

>buying something I want

i'm on the opposite coast, welp. best of luck mate

>you're not an enthusiast because I say so
underage/man child detected

lol interesting chain of events. I literally just hit up my buddy who told his boss to call me. Currently texting him about picking one up.Might be able to get a 3.0 for the price of a 2.0t pure told him if that's the case I would put a good amt down and get a extended warrantly...wish me luck boys

I like how he starts name calling once I mention how manuals are literally horrible for performance cars. thanks for the backup m8

infiniti dealerbro: in your honest opinion, is it worth it to spend about the same on an Infiniti as I would a Jaguar?

yes. Jaguars are shit