What's the deal with Muslim/Slavic immigrants and their love for German premium cars, especially BMW and Mercedes?

What's the deal with Muslim/Slavic immigrants and their love for German premium cars, especially BMW and Mercedes?

It's gotten so bad by now that normal people don't even want to be seen driving these brands because everyone else assumes they're foreign scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bnGxWkkiJo
lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/ferrol/ferrol/2015/03/21/homenaje-juan-gitano-coche/0003_201503G21P14991.htm
mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139684d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic1.pdf
mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139685d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's gotten so bad by now that normal people don't even want to be seen driving these brands because everyone else assumes they're foreign scum.

i dont think anyone thinks that

gb2 pol

>pol
This isn't meant as a /pol/ thread whatsoever, believe it or not.

It's kinda real. Back in the 2000s most rich people drove BMWs and Mercedes but nowadays they all switch to Lexus, Volvo or cars such as Mitsubishi Outlander. It has mainly to do with the image German luxury cars have, I heard a laywer call it a 'prole mobile'

Perhaps it's because they see it as the best way to boast their wealth in relation to the western world?

They have to do something with all that free money the government gives them.

Can confirm.

The new C class is the toyota Avensis

>It's gotten so bad by now that normal people don't even want to be seen driving these brands because everyone else assumes they're foreign scum.
lol literally nobody thinks that op, only you and your autism

Mate its all about their social circle.

In the uk 10 of them rent 1 house. They are all on good money (for them) and have no outgoings. You cant drive a watch or wear a suit all the time. So they buy a 5 series on finance and drive them and their friends to and from their romanian friends houses in style. When its your turn to drive and you tell your mates to jump in the astra still on romanian plates they think you got off the boat 10 mins ago. Whereas if you open up the 5 series it shows you have made it in England and you are connected and successful in the new country and you place well on the hierarchy. If you got a 530d m sport with satnav and heated leather, you shit on the guy with a 520 SE with nothing on it. But year trumphs all, a 16 plate 5 series beats a 14 plate 7 series. idk why tho the 7 is objectively better.

Its a status thing.

Don't bully slavs or poles pls. They're beautiful men. all of them are perfect. thank u

Same as Americans. They're badgewhores.

German here
>BMW 3 series - Turk mobile
>Used BMW 5 series - Russian
>BMW X6 - Albanians
>Any AMG Merc - Arab
Polaks all drive VW Passats and non-AMG Mercs are mainly driven by farmers and pensioners.

And everyone in Germany, the country where this phenomenon is most prevalent.

>Used BMW 5 series - Russian
Well I'm not russian but close enough

it's true. most new bmws are company leases and the old ones belong to obnoxious turkish retards who 'mod' their 4-cylinder 3-series.

they're badge whores, but that shouldn't keep anyone from buying a car they like.

gypsies too

German Cars = Premium

everything else is for poorfags

I honestly don't give a flying fuck who drives bimmers or mercs, they're great cars

They subconsciously want to get genocided by Hans for being subhuman scum.

LITERALLY THIS

>we won the german fascists

This is wrong, germany's immigrants always had a hardon for Mercedes or BMWs way back to the 80s. You just weren't aware of it. As always it's just because said cars have a prestige and a brand, just like a rolex says 'I have made it financially'

No its real at least in Turkey the average ''Barzo'' or as you guys call them chads or gopniks for russians drive a Bmw and the average rich barzo drives a merc

True story. I\d love the buy the 3 series but I wont. Because of that. And not what people think necessarily but I just associate the car with them.

WRXs have that reputation here
Sucks because I want one but they get stopped by the cops so much for no reason

I love it when stormweenies get buthurt, we are the new germans now, get used to it

>inb4 muh culture

this.

As someone from austria, i wouldnt buy any used bmw or merc because youll constantly get pulled over by the police. Any german premium brand car for under 40k is a literal turkmobile now. Its why i would look towards a lexus if i wanted a luxury car.

>calls himself german
fuck you nazi scum, we are all european :^)

I drive a 3er m package and never got stoped in 4years in kärnten.
just stop driving like a asshole and everything is fine

Maybe its different for you guys, im in Vorarlberg and a 3er will get you stopped twice a week because theyre usually driven by turks.

that might be the case...
anyway, schenan obend noch

in the US probably 80% of luxury car owners are white

the only minorities i see driving them are asian and indian

>obend
Es isch 4 am namitag kollege

nit wenn schichtbetrieb host

>schichtbetrieb
Hättest du lieber in der Schule aufgepasst :-)

Arabs have been driving mercs since the 70s when most muslim nation's were more lax and less Islamic. BMWs probably became a thing in the 80s when they were more iconic.

They have been driving those things since forever and so will their sons and daughters, you just noticed cause you barely started driving or finally stopped autopiloting your life like a /r9k/gger.
And atm moment it seems like all the whites who drove them switched to more reliable cars since the germans rn don't care for quality and reliability control.

You're not wrong, most rich white neighborhoods around here are full of Volvos and the occasional Audi, with almost no Mercedes or BMW in sight.

As usual subhuman roaches ruin everything, on the bright side it seems the german police are harassing them relentlessly

Nah the whites switched to Seat diesel hatchbacks since cars turned into appliances and everyone only cares about muh mpgs and bluetooth radios.

Can confirm. BMWs and Mercedes have been gypsy and drugdealer (and farmer) cars since at least since the 90's.

>pol

i was biking, a real nice stretch along the beach, and this car was behind me, he clearly had enough room to pass me, but he stayed behind me and started revving the engine

i paid no heed until this person passed me, 3 people of arabic origin were laughing and listening to loud obnoxious arabic music

guess what car were they driving

bmw 5 series

The fact is that when Europeans changed their "old" german premium car for the newer model, these cars went to Eastern Europe / turkey / Egypt etc.. so these people grow up with in their third world countries with these cars, idolisig them (when the alternative is a lada or a eastern block rebadged Fiat 124 etc).

Once they came in developed countries they only know these car as premium so they only buy them instead of looking for alternatives.

They're badge whores essentially but for a more acceptable reason

im a slav and ive grown to hate most german cars

I thought basketball Americans were the main customer base for luxobarges.

>It's kinda real. Back in the 2000s most rich people drove BMWs and Mercedes but nowadays they all switch to Lexus, Volvo or cars such as Mitsubishi Outlander. It has mainly to do with the image German luxury cars have, I heard a laywer call it a 'prole mobile'
old money likes to have stealth wealth, nouveau riche types are the ones buying Benz/BMW/Audi

Spainfag here, same adding the gypsies to the list of BMW 3, 5 and 6 series

youtube.com/watch?v=6bnGxWkkiJo

Yeah when theyre 15 years old and have 150k miles on them.

It's a shame.

Mercedes is the only one of the german brands to have manufactured vehicles which last over the 500.000km limit.

No, the reasons you see this is because immigrants get so much in benefits they end up richer than you.

lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/ferrol/ferrol/2015/03/21/homenaje-juan-gitano-coche/0003_201503G21P14991.htm

Explain?

Nah they mostly end up just as broke as the whites, just without working or doing anything useful.

In the UK it's BMW and Audi
Black roadman/dealer-black BMW 3 or 5 series, usually new but not an M Sport package or anything above a 530
Paki whose dad owns a corner shop-Audi A4 or A5
White chavs go for hot hatchbacks, used to be modded Saxos/Corsas but mostly barely modded Fords or if modded Skoda Fabias

A $250k 's class is stealth wealth versus a giant Rolls Royce or Bentley

Because German cars made in late 90s and early 00s were the last models that carried quality over quantity. Nowadays - Lexus does it almost identical to its German rivals, except for using more quality materials. But its not like youre gonna lay your head on cheap plastic dashboard or gonna touch it every minute. It has styling, it has performance, it has Toyota's reliability.

I do. Im albanian myself in switzerland but bmws are turkmobiles and mercedes albanian shitboxes.

Its so bad that i dont want to own one ever. My brother works at mercedes however and our family has 2 mercedes already.

Im looking for a prosche cayman 2013 or mustang 2015 actually

A gypsy tomb. His loyal Mercedes has been guarding it for the last 11 years

And a Yugo is luxurious compared to a Trabant, your point?

>late 90s, early 00s German cars
>the era of Daimler-Chrysler, IMS bearing failures, lol VANOS, and rear subframe cracks

So you've never actually sat in any modern luxury car have you?

Audi was arguably the last German luxury brand to truly go to shit.
And boy, did they ever.

in the ME german luxury cars are considered "the best"

im a sandnigger and my dad only buys mercedes

>cars like this will never be made again

>My shit country doesn't make any cars
>imma put my flag on a german car

lel, Audi was never luxury

if you mean acutal nba players, they aren't really that big of a demographic to make an impact

Spainfag here too, same adding the gypsies to the list of BMW 1, 2, 4 and 7 series and Mercedes A class, B class,C class, E class, G class, R class and S class

fucking hell, time flies so fast.

This is pretty much it.

The poorer ones over buy 10 year old mercs instead and put private plates on them. A normie might see it as a high end car but they don't fool me.

>fwd "luxury" car
>not a Citroen

Does not compute

>Citroen
An object is only called a car if it's able to drive.

citroen hasn't been luxury for 30 years. French cars are all poorboi tier

>Audi
>driving

When not understeering into trees, Audis are generally at the dealership getting perpetually fixed.

>implying

More comfy than any German roachmobile.

>Audi
>luxury

Luxury people don't drift or race people trying to pass them in the high-way.

Is any of this relevant in the US?

I just bought 3 series because Lexus doesn't offer a clutch in the new IS(faggots). We don't really have Turks or Arabs here. Its mostly white, Indian and east asian, and honeslty most people drive relatively new luxury cars. I dont see many Mexicans either and rarely see them driving anyhing nice.

Ever heard of QUATTRO you subhuman

>lawyer rationalizing not having to buy luxury

4Matic > quattro

mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139684d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic1.pdf
mbworld.org/forums/attachments/c-class-w204/139685d1221740131-quattro-vs-4matic-4matic-2.pdf

>be 40+ year old
>own Audi luxury car to relax in a comfortable car while cruising to work
>18 year old greasy long haired Skellington yells "FWD NOT A LUXURY" as I pass a bus
You're a dumbass

luxury people don't drive glorified econoboxes with fake exhaust tips

this lmao
VAG apologists in full damage control mode

>pay 40k€
>get this

>buy VAG
>get scammed
nothing new here

of course the a8 is a luxury car, look at the fucking new price tag

it's FWD, it can only be premium at best

also
>rebadged VW
>luxury car

>pay +40k
>get a car that's the same as lower models but with a jet engine, and that's still too heavy to outperform cheap sports cars
Enjoy your performance luxury car or however you want to call it.

you'd think they'd have some more dignity with the "sporty" version

but remember, this is VAG we're talking about

Im Austrian, I can kind of confirm this. Alot of people dont like driver older gen BMWs (E36,E46) because people think theyre shitskins. Not to mention theyre goddamn police magnets.

Also kind of applies to Audis and Mercedes, Especially older E and S Klasse. I heard a rumor that this is why VAG (VW Group) is shifting/expanding its luxury class towards VW and Skoda. For some reason turks hate VWs.

>even the R8 has fake exhaust tips
FUCKING
KEK
they took a mid-engined Italian supercar, somehow turned into an understeering pig and gave it fake exhausts to boot
Audi is nothing but a marketing meme

No one here is defending Audis. Control your autism.
PS the A8 is a luxury car

the A8 is not, has never been and will never be any more than a premium car unless they switch it to an RWD-based platform

Even the SQ7 has the fake tips lol
ayyyy
it's not a luxury car
even Volvos are closer to luxury than Audi is

Exactly. Want a VAG luxury sedan? Bentley or Porsche Panamera

>Bentley
only the Mulsanne, the Continental uses (FWD-based) Audi engineering

>inb4 they have managed to slip fake tips into bentleys too