Yes, I drive a manual, m'lady. You see, only intelligent men can drive one, as it requires . . . finesse

>Yes, I drive a manual, m'lady. You see, only intelligent men can drive one, as it requires . . . finesse.

someone as autistic as a neckbeard wouldnt be able to drive a stick

t. europoor

Nobody claims you need to be intelligent to drive a manual car. The whole point is you need to be a literal retard to not be able to, which is why it's so funny that amerisharts can't do it.

some places just breed autists... must be the lead pipes and black mold

>Nobody claims you need to be intelligent to drive a manual car
>muh americans
They don't claim it sure but that doesnt change the fact that all manualfags on here are pseudo-intellectual eurocucks. They think they are better than everyone else because they drive manual, and they show this by saying condescending shit about people who drive autos and muh amerikunz

It's not even hard. That's not to say it's practical for most people either. Literal downies could drive stick.

cars are stupid and a waste of time. luckily autonomous driving is taking over so we don't have to deal with traffic anymore

then drive one, if its not practical you shouldnt even have a license

yaaas queen slay!

>"There's no reason why you shouldn't waste your time fucking around with an outdated transmission platform needlessly while you come home from work in stop and go traffic. Y-you're just a cuck."
What's it like having aspergers?

>I live in burgerland, and won't bother learning how to drive with a stick. That way, I can eat mcdonalds while driving!

>I'm obsessed and jealous

>being this obsessed with Americans
Just move to the country. You clearly want to have hate sex with America.

Norwegian Masterrace. We're actually white here, and not just a bunch of inbreeds.

>tfw so skilled at being a burger that I can eat McDonald's while driving stick

I'm so skilled at being burger my Model S drives itself while I eat my McDs.

No one cares about your gayboy model s.

It's more like driving a manual only requires the most basic of basic hand eye coordination and you are absolutely retarded if you find it difficult.

I have autism and I drive a manual.

>7749891▶
>>Yes, I drive a manual, m'lady. You see, only i

>immediately stalls

>Not eating a burger while shifting using the outside of your hand to push the stick into gear
>Not drinking your soda and using the ridged bottom of the cup to move the stick into gear

You're not winning any speed shifting competitions sure, but the argument that you can't eat while driving stick is retarded.

>the it's impossible to eat and drink when driving a manual meme

I don't get it, do you dumbasses think a manual requires shifting every 2 seconds where you literally can't use your right hand?

My last girlfriend was really happy when she saw the shifter in my car on our first date. She grew up driving manual and had gotten tired of talking to people who didn't appreciate it.

I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that an ugly black tranny would be eating pickles on cam, or that someone would record it.

You never had a girlfriend user, let's be real here

She was my 5th actually. And the first one who could drive manual. Liked driving my Miata and was pissed I sold it.

>5th
how old are you? you're probably bad at maintaining relationships

> She grew up driving manual and had gotten tired of talking to people who didn't appreciate it.

What kind of autist would appreciate talking about a transmission type? Your story is as believable as you having a girlfriend.

Manual is cool from a novelty perspective but its been proven to be a archaic transmission. For fucks sake guys we have 8 speed autos now. Get over it in 10 years manuals will be gone. Yeah and I'm expecting hate from this comment but nothing reasonable will be said...just the normal garbage Veeky Forums likes to say to feel involved in the auto community.

34 but I only started dating at 26. I do my part to maintain things but you can't always tell the little traits/flaws you meet them with are actually the tip of a huge red flag iceberg.

Like manual girl was loving and clingy at the start, which turned into calling me several times a day at work and after 10 months accusing me of cheating on her once a week.

so a 34 year old woman was impressed at the fact your car is a shitbox as has a ye olde transmission?

>reading comrehension

She didn't want to talk about the transmissions. She was tired of meeting a guy who didn't have what she considered basic guy skills, like driving stick or changing your own oil.

She grew up with a diesel Jetta and had a Mini Cooper S that lost its engine to a casting flaw before I met her.

What the fuck was she from the sticks? None of those skills are "useful" You could literally open a manual and change your oil after reading it. Driving stick isn't a notable trait. Your story reaks

Being this ignorant to the ways of the normies

In the US driving stick isn't common in the middle class suburbs, and DDing stick is almost unheard of. The guy next door never even learned how to ride a bike.

She liked cars. Had a CT200h when I knew her but she was getting bored and was thinking about another Mini or a 1-series. Her dad had a 635csi she drove cross country after he died.

I'm probably overthinking. I'm from a super dense city. I mean it gets bad. Manual is literally a total pain in the ass between the traffic/potholes/parallel parking. On shit days you wouldn't even get beyond third

>Icecucks envious

I don't mind it so much with a smooth clutch, but the Mustang I have now came with a STAGE 8 BRO clutch that I nearly had to use two feet to push down. My left leg looked like it belonged to someone else after six months.

Best thing to ever happen was blowing the throwout bearing so I had an excuse to put a stock clutch in it.