Since Initial D has ended i always wanted another Initial D like show so can anyone recommend a currently running...

Since Initial D has ended i always wanted another Initial D like show so can anyone recommend a currently running street racing show?

Not currently running but Wangan Midnight if you haven't. And I think parts of the Manga Over Rev may be translated, I don't know for sure.

I also heard of Motorcity which i watched one episode of and it was pretty good but it was short lived. Also the most recent time i saw street racing in animation was Steven frickin Universe and they didn't even used counter steer.

Speed racer

Redline isn't street racing, however the sense of speed is amazing and it's just too damn fun to not recommend.

I'm talking about the anime movie, not the western one by the way.

there aren't really any that capture the same feeling as initial d at its best, but the two other noteworthy street racing series are wangan midnight and over-rev (note: it's only partially translated) like said. F-1 (somtimes billed as just F or Effu) is about circuit racing and it's decent. bari bari densetsu was something shigeno did before ID, has a similar sort of style although it's about motorcycle racing.

Wangan Midnight is definitely tight. It's only one season so you can get through it whenever you have some time off. It doesn't have the things that get you attached (which makes sense for one season) like eurobeat and a coming of age story. The best part of it imo is the aesthetic. Different, nicer cars and it's set in the city. Some of the subtitles get bad grammatically and even visually of what I found so watch out for that.

Int terms of anime, Japanese car culture isn't as big as it was once and as a result there will never be another anime about cars.

No one's read shakotan boogie??

It looks pretty cool but i just forgot about it for 3 years and never read it.

They done with it forever? That seems silly considering the newest stage was pretty damned popular.

it started getting a whole lot of bullshit after stage 3 with the whole project D bullshit and the fujiwara zone

What did he mean by this?

There will never be another First Stage.

Just accept it.

I have this autistic fantasy of making (or at least writing) an Initial D inspired show of some sort, most likely animated. It'd feature some more unusual cars like FWD econoboxes and MODERU ESSU and "meme cars" like the Miata and Twingo, the characters would be somewhat unique but it'd be easy to see their parallels between, say, Itsuki or Nakazato. But it's always easier said than done.

There's a SNES game called Kat's Run. It's street racing in kei cars.

where can i watch the entirety of initial d? is it on Kodi or should i pirate it? also what about dub/subs? i saw the first two seasons and it was dubbed, did they continue with that?

>intial D
>dubbed

no. Also youtube, you can find the first couple stages there subbed

Watch the Funimation dub
Fuck you weeb

As far as I know no one has translated, I have been waiting and trying to find an English version for years.

anime website

We need to find an Asian Veeky Forumstist to translate

never.

frog website

The manga ended 4 years ago. There's nothing to animate.

you just have to believe

Shuto Kosouku, theres 10ish movies and theyre all subtitled on Youtube. that and Wangan Midnight

I gotchu senpai

Watch it on kissanime you can hide all of the ads and it has every season and movie

It's not about being a weeb, it's just the sub is flat-out better. The Funimation one isn't bad, but the voice acting in the sub is just more enjoyable.
ie:
>MISFIRING SYSTEMU

No way the funimation is better
It always sounds like everyone is reading from a dictionary whenever they explain anything I love it

The first stage is only good up to episode 20. The show stopped being relatable to me when Takumi kissed Mogi and stopped being a KV.

Literally kill yourself you subhuman trash.