Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

What's the easiest way to fuck my car up so my insurance will total it out without my rates going through the roof? I have full coverage and the shitbox needs to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UKaKeEizu5I
youtube.com/watch?v=v7ogCVXsoiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Part it somewhere with black people overnight.

Straight off a cliff with you in it.

gasoline and a fire

Tried this. Even left an extra set of wheels and some subwoofers in it, no luck.

If you live in Ontario, don't, our insurance is already high enough... even old people pay like $800/year for a Minivan.

If there were any cliffs where I am, I would seriously consider it.

Too obvious.

I live elsewhere.

Drive it into a lake and say that you were trying to avoid a low flying Pelican.

Run it over an unreasonably tall speedbump/ mountain trail/pothole as hard as you can until it starts bleeding oil, then keep driving until it dies.

Buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head, they will never expect that.

Do what this guy did yo his brand new c63

youtu.be/UKaKeEizu5I

the feds bought Veeky Forums from moot back in 2014

Feds are too busy chasing around the pedos in the loli threads to care about some user blowing up his $500 shitbox for insurance money.

Drive it into a lake with no witnesses and report it stolen.

Damage fuel rail parts so it leaks fuel all over the engine then just drive it. damage gaskets to fuel injectors and shit. Some one I know did this to a RX7 FC because he was to poor for engine rebuild.

Christ why

>Leave it with a shaved key in a black neighborhood

Because he was a fuckhead I still feel bad for the FC but wasn't mine.
You also have to check that fuel is coming out at a decent rate not to slow the car might not burn all the way and not to fast so it will start and run.

AMG wants 71 grand for the engine alone. Not including labor likely. How the ever living fuck

He drove it through rivers

>insurance finds no evidence of forced entry
>they ask to the keys
>they see brand new replacement keys
>insurance denied

Good luck getting a lawyer to sue them for less than the cost of a new car, by the way.

Wrap around tree. Blame a deer.

>he actually thinks cars are soft enough to wrap around anything

Are you fucking kidding dude?

Engines from dealerships are always overpriced. Porsche charges you $20k for a 15 year old 911 engine when you can get one rebuilt for less than half of that

He jewed the insurance company and got another car
youtube.com/watch?v=v7ogCVXsoiQ

Underwriter for major insurance company in Ontario. Can confirm.
Don't try it and let me find out you tried to fuck my bonus you degenerate

Lurk more.

fuckign newfags

TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHY I NEED TO PAY 400 A MONTH FOR A 3K CIVIC. I HATE THIS SHITHOLE FUCK SCARBOURGH

How long you got?
Get a better car that is not driven by every fob shitskin who crashes them, get as far away from Brampton as possible...were not insuring your shitbox, were insuring you and the people you cripple with shit driving

Stop being a young male and stop driving a Civic, those are one of the most expensive normal cars you can insure in the GTA

Get an F150