>it can't beat a mini van

>buy hot hatch
>Isn't practical
No ragrets

At least they did a great job with the exhaust

>thinking drive type determines sportiness
>understeer v. oversteer argument
>breaking grip
it's like you don't want to be fast, suspension design is superior to steering with power

Probably my favorite part of having a garage

Dont be a fucking itsuki. Just because its FWD it doesn't mean you cant enjoy it or have fun with it.

it doesnt follow, what did you mean by this?

>buy "sports car"
>it has manual transmission
>it isn't front wheel drive
ugh like whats even the point, automatic is faster and fwd doesnt spin out

cold starts sound louder

Problem?

>RWD is always better than FWD
>but m-muh drifting
>it needs shitty tires in order to "drift"
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=qKJ0eNHu5vk

wew lad

*blocks your path*

*overtake in my faster car*

Next time shit in the toilet instead of Veeky Forums, you boring cunt.

>not practical
Not if I have anything to say about it

*torque steer and lose control in your shitbox, die*
The 90's Elan is like the transgender demiqueer son of the original elan
How dare you stand where he once stood

How is the reliabilty ont his? I have a secret love for the 500 but the general reliability consensus on the Fiat is bad and that stops me from buying one.

If it was manufactured as FWD it was never a "sports car". Just because the marketing Jews think it will sell better with he word "sport" being attached to it, doesn't make it a sports car.

That's like buying a leather dress shoe and making the lining inside bright red and stamping the word sport on the sole. Its still a thick leather dress show useless in every known athletic sport. It was never a sport shoe.

It was never a sports car.

i've driven my mum's elan, it doesn't really have much torque steer (if any), and you have to be a really bad driver to lose control in it, it's like glue on the road.

Ironically the 500 is a pretty damn reliable car. The 1.4 multiair and Tjet engines had their bugs worked out a long time ago and are some of the toughest that Fiat has built. Fit and finish-wise, it's about what you'd expect for a budget Italian car, so don't go in expecting a quiet highway cruise with no rattles. Electronics are good so far, and my clock is still keeping accurate time, so I give it a rating of spicy/meatball. Only problem that seems to come up relatively frequently in forums is front suspension seems to wear quicker than it should, but I haven't noticed any problems on mine. Just keep in mind that it's not a perfect car, just a cheap one that's fun to drive.

>buy "Smart" car
>it's a piece of shit

The definition of sports car and just sports in general when used for car descriptions are entirely arbitrary

I always find it ironic that someone spent hours to make an image to reply to a line of text