>see first car, shitbox, beater, etc. thread
>it's just burgers throwing around prices of several thousands dollars
>mfw my first car cost me 800 euros and it was a lot of money still

>not inheriting an old car from your father when you turn 16

they won't because people actually do give them money

>not stealing your first car because you don't have a father

such is life in yuropoor

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing wrong with that, live within your means.

He does make an interesting argument.

Do people actually give you money just like that? might be worth a try just for the fun of it.

I actually want him to get that supra.

> knew someone in school who was a literal dumbass
> worked with his mom at McDonalds when I was a sophomore in high school, who was a dumbass as well
> for some reason he got into Japanese cars
> has an Instagram dedicated to him drawing stanced jdm cars
> now he has a gofundme so he can start a business of importing Japanese cars with a goal of 9k
> he also has a kid

I questioned his motives, and he said the 9k was for him to import his first car for himself before he imported other people's cars. Needless to say I fucking removed him off of Facebook, tired of him pushing his gofundme. Pic related is his retarded ass drawing a 370z stanced.

>Search "car" like OP said
>Except to laugh at retards begging for car money
>Get a shitload of results for funeral costs for people that died in car accidents

>laugh at them anyway.

Whats also sad in another way is how much money is spent on giving the dead a send-off instead of improving the lives of the living

a car for the same money in burgerland would barely run or be driveable. burgers dont maintain their cars like they should and mechanics arent really respected in burgerland like they are in yurop. burgers are fucking autistic consumerists

At that price level it seems that we're stuck with pretty much the same cars/age/condition in both continents. I guess after a while everything kinda lands on the same level of value

The difference is more when the cars are quite new. It seems as if the US has their cars lose value a lot quicker than Europe, while Europe has the cars be more expensive from the beginning

>complains about his car
>has a bike

That bike is probably faster and more furious than the supra he wants.

Fair enough. I guess the fact that actually owning a car is cheaping in burgerland (taxes, insurance, fuel) cancels out some of the high prices.

>mechanics arent really respected in burgerland like they are in yurop
try living in a low-trust brazilified society for a while and you'll understand

These assholes should go fund themselves

Well fedorad.
Reverence for the dead is one of the pillars of society.

fucking this... It bleeds into everyone

I completely get the train of thought, wanting to give someone a nice farewell - but there is difference between lavish funerals with a huge feast and such, and a being buried with fitting respect

I dunno, I come from a country where funerals are very similar to one another. Family arranges processions, sends out messages to people about times and whatnot, people show up at church, priest talks about the deceased, a few psalms are sung, the deceased is carried out to their grave, dust to dust blablabla, then lowered down

Its common to have a small get-together with some light food and such afterwards, but not everyone have those

There is rarely anything lavish or luxurious about it. Standard protestant church, plain wooden coffin, flowers, suits and dresses, no open caskets and so on

>Its common to have a small get-together with some light food and such afterwards, but not everyone have those

When I went to my grandmothers funeral (first funeral I've ever been too) we had a get-together right after that and ever since I thought Mexicans weirdly only do this the more I know now. I still find it dumb that she wanted to be buried in Mexico I feel bad for my family that wanted to pitch in to do all of that hell of that where me and for some reason I grew old died outside of the US like in Europe or where ever I maybe I would just tell who ever gets in charge or handling my dead body I would just ask to be cremated and leave a note saying just spread my ashes somewhere cool or something

>dying in a car accident
They were all pussies, who cares

Can i just start a pair for myself? I'd it free to start these? I might as well pull one over these cucks