Here's a business idea for you guys

>A betting site for predicting happenings.

Yes a site literally profiteering on the death and destruction caused by kek. Users will be able to place bets on things such as the date of the next major earthquake/natural disaster, the date of the next major economic crisis, political events such as the outcomes of scandals, terorist attacks, BLM riots, ayy lmao invasion, literally whatever you can think of.

Furthermore users will also be able to place bets on numerous scenarios happening LIVE before they are revealed offficially such as:

>the religion/race of the terrorist of a recent happening
>the estimated death toll of a recent earthquake, plane crash or school shootings
>the likelihood of success of an upcoming SpaceX rocket launch

Now go be rich my Veeky Forumsrealis. GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Are-prediction-markets-an-illegal-form-of-gambling
investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/05/052505.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when people say smart shit and no one does anything because no one here actually wants to be rich.

we'll call it

kekbet

How to calculate the quotes?

It already exists its called Auger. It's an ethereum distributed application.

Your idea is shit, OP.

Also Predictit and Betfair. Not exact competitors, but things like elections and ayy lmaos.

Those only allow you to predict boring shit like who will win elections, how many tweets Trump will make and shit

I'm talking about DIABOLICAL predictions like
>Will Trump be assassinated this year?
>Will there be another 9/11 in America this year?
>Will there Yellowstone erupt next year or in within 4 years?

The quotes will be calculated based on the number of people who bet or lay on a particular scenario happening. Similar to how Betfair or William Hill does it.

Auger lets you predict anything. You can generate any bet as diabolical as you want. Your idea is already done, its called Auger. Its an ethereum dapp

No, you're just too dumb to understand the map to a goldmine I have provided.

Kek wills it!

Look mate, no offence, but your so called "Auger" does not even show up in the Google search results. So it doesn't exist for all I care.

Secondly, normies do not even know what the fuck an ethereum dapp is.

And thirdly, ethereum transfers are slow as fuck.

You're just too dumb to realise that auger is a complete working example of your idea. It even allows ypu to bet on yourself to assasinate someone. Or you can bet against yourself climbing the eiffel tower using only your eyelids.

>You're just too dumb to realise that auger is a complete working example of your idea

If normies don't understand what the fuck ethereum even is, Auger might aswell file bankruptcy right now

If you try and do this idea withput using ethereum or a uncensorable blockchain it will be shut down. Prediction markets are illegal because they interfere with the stock market and incentivise assasinations and insider betting. Prediction markets are illagal but there is nothing they can do to shut down auger meanwhile your ass will be hauled off to jail

Auger isn't a company, it can't go bankrupt, it is a blockchain distributed application. Its servers cannot be seized, it is owned by no one and everyone. It will continue running forever outside of any level of law enforcement just like torrenting or bitcoin.

>Its servers cannot be seized, it is owned by no one and everyone

And auger will still be running even if everyone in that picture is blown up with atom bombs. It is impossible to stop it.

Meanwhile, you reading this in jail
quora.com/Are-prediction-markets-an-illegal-form-of-gambling

>prediction markets are illegal
Depends where you're posting from you shit

betmoose and predictit already do that

Not really. You see that one in ireland? They got shut down.

Its impossible for a prediction market based on a centralised model to run without getting shut down. Because they interfere with stock markets. It allows a way to bet on stock movements completely unregulated and cheaper than traditional stock markets.

>yes i will base my market in somalia or borneo

How will your customers transfer money to somalia and borneo to participate in your market it will have very very low liquidity and be irrelevant.

Yes the only way to run a prediction market is in a decentralised way. See augur which is the most advanced and gnosis which is behind augur in developement. Good day sir.

>secondly, normies

Normies won't get anything called "kekbet". Nor will they like the general idea. The only people you could target with this shit are the ones reading it right now.

They already have this it's called weather futures and options.

investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/05/052505.asp

Never mind i didnt realize you included all the man made stuff like war and shit

Autists, all of you.

Auger, gnosis

It's AugUr you fucking retard.
If you are shilling it so hard at least learn the name

hey at least this time (after a thousand failed attempts) he actually came up with something that could have been possibly made to work.

Yeah i thought so. Im not shilling it, just pointing out to the dense op that his idea is already being executed far more elegantly than he could have imagined