Stance was the coolest thing to happen to cars since glowing undercarriage

Stance was the coolest thing to happen to cars since glowing undercarriage.

Comparing it to underlighting is accurate. 90% of the time it looks bad, that one included, but when done right it's pfucking sweet. Post stanced cars that you think look good op.

Not op but my friends s13 looks pretty nice with aggressive camber on the front

Looks like it's weighed down. Tires should just meet the fenderwell vertically or have a small gap, not go into it. Of course wheel/tire diameter also plays a factor into what looks good. Too small or too big looks the worst regardless of ride height.

That looks pretty nifty man

I think anything on work equips is done right

>i say as i post a car without work equips

Also your friend deserves to get rear ended hard for those retarded black tail lights.

Cambered wheels ruin it. Makes your shit look broke and retarded. Doubly so if the front and rear are at different angles. If you can't accomplish the flush fenders without that copout, don't bother.

The only exception is lowriders with hydraulics, they're allowed as much silly cambering nonsense as they want. Fun fact: that trend started with beaners who couldn't afford to put in the hydraulics yet but wanted to look like they did. So nice job aping peasant tier aesthetics at least.

>I don't know how to drive: the bait

When did become a normie board.
Shoo shoo, back to your subreddits and facebook groupes. The lot of you.

Five years ago the only people into stance are non Normies
Even Normies still hate it. Muh safety muh chilluns muh baby boomer bullshit. You're the normie faggot

Cars are not a fashion statement you fucking dork.

You're on one of the most normie boards user, look past the shitposting and you'll see it

Telling people not to do dumb mods like black out their brake lights is bait?

HATER hater HATER hater you're just a JEALOUS HATER

My stance on stance is that it's retarded.

lowered cars look great. elongates the silhouette, vast majority of sporty cars look better lowered.

tyre camber on the other hand looks universally retarded

am i doing it right?

i couldnt even tell you what type of car this is.

my best guess is a modified chevy malibu

#healthiest
#heavenlyoffset

>don't make your car how you like it.
This is why I don't like Veeky Forums the majority of the time

>vast majority of sporty cars look better lowered
Mine's already 4 inches off the ground without lowering it. I really don't think moving to 2 inches is going to make it look any better.