My car has a check engine light that I haven't read and one out of the four spark plug wires is shaking plus I hear...

My car has a check engine light that I haven't read and one out of the four spark plug wires is shaking plus I hear ticking.

What do?

That's just the cool vibrations coming from the engine.

Ok, thanks.

The obvious answer is read the code ya dingus.

I'm afraid

>only 4 spark plug wires
You only have half an engine, throw it in the trash and get a full one

*tips cowboy hat*

*tips anime fag hat*

*tips MAGA hat*

>ticking
You'll need the shop manual to know if you're supposed to cut the red wire or the blue wire.

if the amount of cylinders is enough to make you disregard a car entirely, regardless of how good it is, you are not a good car enthusiast

>le your not a TRUE car enthusiast memay

I love v8's but this is just stupid.

If you have a misfiring cylinder and a weak spark, that can be a cause of knock

Get it fixed faggot spark plugs and wires aren't expensive

i never said it didn't make you a "true" car enthusiast, just that it didn't make you a good one

Neither do you if u can't except others opinions

there's nothing wrong with not accepting somebody's opinion if they are very obnoxious about it

if you're humble and can share your opinion without being a dick about it, unlike this faggot:
then i'm fine with it

it's a joke m8

Sell the shitty toyota

Ticking is your injectors, unless you can hear it with the hood down. If it's shaking enough you can't find one good place to balance a cup of coffee then probably a miss fire caused by ignition (which would make the injector tick obvious for the missing cylinder). Just unplug your leads one by one and if you have a small or no change in sound then that's your fucked lead/plug/coil

my man

I think my spark plug wires just WANNA DANCE