Who are the worst car reviewers on YT?

My vote is RCR. Hes a pretentious libtwat who loves to hear his own voice. Absolutely no review quality and sometimes he doesn't even give any info on the cars hes reviewing. More than once ive seen a video of his where you dont even know what he thinks of the car by the end of it. But there are faggots that actually consider him a good reviewer.

My favorite is probably SaabKyle, since he actually gives you a review of the car your getting with little opinion or rhetoric mixed in.

>YouTube at all

What goes on in here. I usually see thse things driven by blacks but I like them.

>doesn't even give any info on the cars hes reviewing
you must be new

you dropped your fedora

Regular car reviews does not review cars. He needs a name change.

I think some of his stuff is interesting because he gives historical context for why the car was made, and how it is used today by most deivers. Just minus the poop jokes and shit.

ill never understand the hate on rcr.
god forbid one car channel to try and stand out from the rest of crowd.

Subaruwrxfanhere hehehe well today i have a toyota prius and oh boy it just looks so great ;) i love the way it looks i cant wait to get in. Well the door closing sounds great and oh boy i love this steering wheel! Its just so good and feels so nice tehehe. And were off and wow its just wow guys its really got that power and i feel like i can go so fast!

His whole schtck is redditors leftist humor and he brands himself as a reviewer. He's a shit tier comedian who uses cars for gags.

>reddit
>leftist
>libtwat
why are words so difficult for some people?

Which part did you have a problem with?

Quite literally Doug Demuro

Yeah he is really the worst reviewer. Feels like a shill without him even getting paid.

Only bad thing I ever heard him say about a car was the EVO seats

poor articulation and over reliance on trendy words that mean close to nothing

Monkey London is top tier

I don't mind RCR, he's not doing actual reviews, he's never been trying to do that. His videos are more of a history or comedy routine with a certain car as a topic or theme. If I want a proper review I'm probably gonna look for a written one since it'll have more detail and more of what I care about.

Doug demuro a shit though.

savagegeese

>>My favorite is probably SaabKyle, since he actually gives you a review of the car your getting with little opinion or rhetoric mixed in.
not to mention he is a great dude in general, very friendly.

>It's another RCR hate thread
We JUST had one of these.
This is getting tiring. We get it, he's a shitty youtuber. Now SHUT UP.
>inb4 "hi, RCR"

How?

This. Retards who think RCR is aiming to give a factual and informative review are just that. Retards.
It's a comedy sketch.

VehicleVirgins

If you can even call that cunt a car reviewer

> Doug Demuro
You fucking retards
only scared that he'll find your quirks and features

Worst Car Reviewers on Youtube?

Mostly all of them. That includes Kyle Lindsey, Matt Farah, Doug Demuro, David Patterson, and Matt Maran.

They are all garbage and if you take any of their opinions on cars seriously you are garbage as well.

The only one that was remotely fun and informative was Chris Harris before he got snatched up by Top Gear.

Wow I almost forgot about this meme. Which meme died faster, this one or the Italian hand gesture one?

Who cares?

Let's face it, it was a shit thread in the first place

post the picture
post the gif

>tries to do the angry review schtick with cars
>winds up being a boring ripoff of Regular Car Reviews
>rotard
>Subarufag

Can there be a worse combination?

One night when I was coming off 2 tabs of LSD I decided to watch some RCR and I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. Your mistake is watching it for the cars. If you really wanna enjoy his channel drop some acid my dude.

Pathetic. If you don't enjoy something normally don't take drugs to get on that low of a level.

Rcr is a furry POS who should be skinned alive.

Pic related: you.

t. Butthurt

Can we talk about how much of a fucking rat faced Jew Doug Demuro is? I'm sure he is a swell reviewer but that hook nose, rat eyes, and curly Jew hair gets me so triggered I can't watch more than 5 seconds at a time.

>furry car reviews
ftfy

tommfyeah even though he isn't really a reviewer. I like the idea of his channel...I really do. He covers quality sports/enthusiast cars like bmws and older Nissans...so its definitely not the quality of the cars its just his fucking demeanor.

>rcr is so shit that you need drugs to tolerate it

hes funny and he doesnt pretend to be an amazing reviewer. He also actually tells you things about the car. RCR just jerks off about muh society and muh baby boomrs and muh drumpf is bad while acting as if he's a good reviewer. Half the info he does give out is false or incomplete, he's pretentious to the point of rage and he preys on bus riders.

you sound liek a fag, this is Veeky Forums not an english class buddy. sorry i insulted your favorite reviewer and attacked your outdated political views.

Why do the RCR apologists come out in full force but also Hate on Demuro who actually has an ounce of modesty about him? Is this board full of Clinton voters?

you sound like his kind of viewer. A druggie loser who doesnt care about cars and has no good taste in humor. Go overdose yourself mouth breather.

go to sleep, it's past your bedtime

vehicle virgins, by a large margin.

You might want to sit down, but other people MIGHT like his humor instead of the regular neet-suicidal themed sobstories that get thrown around as jokes here

>When exactly did he even say anything about white people/Trump in general?

>Why must people be definitely associated with a comedian's they like political ideologies? Never heard of leftist humor being a thing before

smoking tire is the only one worth watching.
ee is okay for technicals, but kinda boring.

T. Phatt Marah shill

pmuch this.
I drive a nice car and have friends, social life and I haven't seen the inside of the bus for years.
I like RCR for talking about what the cars mean not what they are. It's fresh as fuck and completely different. Gives good insight on american car culture.
I don't care that' hes a libtard furry because his content is good.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

I think that's what middle school girls told me when i commented on their shit tier grammar outside of school

Kys

Hes cancer