What car do you unreasonably hate and why?

What car do you unreasonably hate and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDjjBbdKYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any that left lane hogs on the freeway i seethe with murderous rage from it

2010 Nissan Micra

It's so fucking dull and joyless. Completely uninspired. It might be perfectly decent but everything about it is shit.

Porsche, overinflated reputation for a VW with bigger tires, And I don't give a duck about all the trophies, cups, and ribbons you have proving its something more.

Anything Veeky Forums likes.

In my own mind all my hate is justified, obviously.

Utes without a flatdeck or canopy, fucking why have a normaly tray when youre not even going to have a canopy??!!!

All of those obese jellybean blobs that soccer moms drive

The 3rd generation GM U Platform vans.

I’ve never been in one, touched one, or known someone who owned one, but it’s just terrible looking. An actively offensive design with that long ant-eater nose on a van. The new Nissan full-size van is rapidly filling the hole left in my black core of hate for the same reasons.

no you see user, what youve just done is provide a reason why you hate it, therego ignoring the whole "unreasonably hate" part of the thread.

the original was the pontiac montana which i think looked good for a minivan

The Porsche Carrera GT. Yes, I’m fully aware that it’s an engineering masterpiece and it is beloved by people who want their car to beat them up rather than the other way round. I also concede it makes one of the most bewitching sounds I’ve ever heard. But I just can’t bring myself to like it. Its shape is as sinuous and seductive as E.T., the ride turns your spine to dust, it’s got the single most hideous steering wheel ever designed, and on top of that, it’s now even more ludicrously expensive than it was when it came out. Everything about it bothers me for no real reason.

Nissan Juke.
It's probably nice to drive but I'll never try because it looks so fucking stupid.

I think it looks pretty good for a Saturn

I think the Rogue is 100x better than the Juke. That thing is ugly

But the Nissan Rogue. My god, I don’t see the appeal. Under powered, outdated interior, and the epitome of America’s decline into the normalization of crossovers.

Pretty sure its the owners you hate not the cars.

Giant trucks.

The mid 90's Mustsng GT, specifically the convertible. I had the extreme displeasure of owning one and thought I was hot stuff at first. It had a 5.0!! How more awesome could it get? Well, I quickly realized how pathetically slow and poor handling it was. I knew very little about mods or tuning and dang sure couldn’t afford to do them anyway. That completely turned me off to Mustangs and have never looked back even though I now know that with some minor upgrades I probably would’ve loved it. Seeing all the mustang hate these days feels a lot like when you hear how your ex screwed over every other guy she was with after you. Does the heart good!

Its so fucking obnoxious the way this manufacturer doesn't even try to compete and instead relies on muh horsepower and viral marketing by nazis.

I hate cars that screw up their long-established brand identity. I hate that the new Eclipse is a crossover. I hate that modern Impalas are FWD. I hate that the Taurus is now a full-size car. And I hate to think that GM might name that rear-mid-engined car a “Corvette”.

The cars themselves are fine. But they’re not worthy of being a successive generation of their nameplate. They are totally different vehicles, and should be given new names to reflect that. (or resurrect old names that fit)

No, I hate Jeeps. Theyre massively overpriced for what they are and not at all useful outside of rock crawling. I get you yanks dont have much options but still, its unbrearably shitty compared to a similar prices patrol or land cruiser.

Only 40% of my hate stems from Jeepfags.

FRS BRZ AE86. Because every person I meet who drives one of those cars says they are faster than my C5 vette with no explanation and turn down every chance to race anywhere

This is the dumbest shit I've heard today

faster at driving back home to their safe space so they can attempt to block out how a toyota sienna smoked their car from a light

>I don't give a duck

Miatas.

There are 3 different people who drive them all obnoxious humans.
Women who thought it was cute, and can't drive.
Gay men who drive like women
Obnoxious guys who think they bought a sports car.

Now when I see them I fee a burning hatred that the car was ever made.

I'm learning so much today.

I fucking hate Toyotas with the worst passion.

>Most popular brand
>Appeals to normie
>Most drives suck, and have no passion for cars
>Most Toyota drives are morons who don't take care of their car, and should be off the road.

All Dodge and Chevy cars and SUVs. I consider them irresponsible. Buying the cheapest available vehicles on notes they can't afford because of their terrible life choices

Imports in general. Yes, they have their pros and cons, but I am so sick of weebs and rice faggots.

>should be off the road
But thats what we are good at.

kekd

All Kias
All hyundais
All minivans

>mfw

also i paid 6800$ cash and its 4 years old

its also fulleh sikk

Forgot pic

No user, you just hate normies not Toyotas.

>every person that drive a japanese car is a weeb and a ricer

strong generalization

short wheel base, awd or 4x4 vans are neat tho

if you have the money to get something better, why wouldn't you? There are better options for the money. Those brands are shit

new jeeps

I can't fucking stand the fact that they are just generic mom SUVs now. RIP

>something better
>6800$
>38k miles
>2013

because it doesnt exist where i live at least if we are talking about reliable daily drivers ( could have bought some fully sikk 90s sports cars)

hell when i bought the fucking thing they were selling for 10k with the same or more miles.

plus it had every option i wanted, fog lights, premium stereo, spoiler, blue color, stick shift transmission, thiccer tires etc

Yeah, I know. Which is why it is irrational.

It's so damn cheap. As cheap as they come. You cheaped out for bells and whistles

my tacoma has been abused and never has had a major mechanical problem. transmission, engine, etc all keep taking a beating. i had warranty replacement on leaf spring and a rust issue, and had some leak at the rear diff that caused a minor problem, but thats basically it.

i honestly cant believe its still going like it is. im turning it into a baja truck.

itt cucks

I'm not going to waste your time explaining why.

see

Models that used to be RWD, that are now FWD.

Chevrolets just mad the Camaro SS isn't getting its target market

Nazis are behind the dodge brothers 100%

See what, that's not the same car

dodge dart

o

The grand Cherokee 4x4 is kinda ok but alltheother trash needs to go. They need to bring back the fucking Grand Wagoneer without fagging it up.

Toyota 86

its slow and overpriced the Toyota Altezza was more of a successor to the ae86 then that shit will ever be

youtube.com/watch?v=GuDjjBbdKYg

Any hot hatch, particularly picrelated

Just what's the fucking point? It's more expensive than a Golf, the size of a Polo, no faster than a Polo, mechanically no different from a Polo, doesn't get better gas mileage than a Polo and it doesn't even look all that nice.
At least the old A2 was different from everything else on the road.

Was the long nose the result of making the engine easier to access and repair? Because mini/vans, especially RWD ones, are extremely hard to work on because the engine is buried inside the car.

>porsche is vw with bigger tires
you fucking what? you mean audi right?

no

agree 100pc

Why would you hate a 959???

Any Opel.
They are just boring Cars that normies drive. And if they release a new car you see the same normies thinking about maybe buying is. What would de their first Opel then and they proudly blurt out that thought.

These

Although it might not be unreasonable considering it's:
>absurdly heavy for a fucking hardtop coupe
>unable to take a corner at a reasonable speed
>driven exclusively by niggers, trailer trash and mexicans
>tries to look like the classic but looks like total shit by comparison

All Asian cars. Except Subaru and Toyota

PT Cruiser. Worst looking faux-retro piece of shit I've ever seen, and for some reason I see them around a lot.

shit youre a tard

>im turning it into a baja truck.

typical Toyota owner.

Most crew cab pickups. They're basically used as vans and most of the beds are barely bug enough to be useful.

#3 is still faster than your 300hp boat around a track

This. I actually like the Wrangler but despite its owners.

I live in Canadian flyover land (st. Catharines) and basically if you "make it" (ie earn over 60k/yr) you buy a Jeep Wrangler, wraparound sunglasses with a giant fucking O on the side, and as much Under Armor as humanly possible. IF you're a real piece of shit you put a Ron Jon or Bass Pro Shop sticker on the back.

German luxury cars. I cant fucking stand the sophistication and over engineering. I know why I hate them though. I'm a huge JDM fanboy specifically the shit Infiniti spits out, not so much lexus but applicable. Shit are moderately more expensive to maintain then your avg Japanese normie car but still fucking cheaper than german cars...also a hell of a lot more reliable.

they used to be so simple the e34 was like a rwd german honda in its simplicity and built like tanks

I agree. Old mercs were fucking tanks. and your avg normie could work on them. Jap cars are not only easier on the pocket to maintain they are literally designed to go forever...even with fancy twin turbos and shit. Infiniti for example has the 3.0 and the red sport...both same engine except I think the turbos are bigger on the red sport giving it a whopping 400hp. I might go scoop up the 3.0t if it gets good reviews. I liked the idea of the 2.0t but its the engine Mercedes built for the cla and the cla is trash. Infiniti tweeked it a bit but I don't trust shit Mercedes makes.

Looks like a buluga whale with down syndrome

they might as well revive the fiero with that, bringing back pontiac would probably generate some good sales and a badge engineered zl1 as a ws6 would probably sell like hot cakes as wel

Also pardon the horrible sentences and whatnot. I'm not joking when I say I'm a huge Japanese sports sedan fanboy.

i just hate the tin can sheet metal on modern japanese cars theyre so fucking thin

Pic related

meh its ok. I don't mind much. I'm planning on keeping it garaged anyways.

seems like every airheaded chick in texas drives one of these v6 retardmobiles

E90 beemers. Especially the 320s. They're everywhere and just so....uurgh.

yea its a fucking daily m8

all it has to do is be decent to drive, which it is thanks to the handling being tuned by corvette engineers, and have a decent stereo and good mpg.

also i havent had any reliability issues with it and infact the honda i have has had more issues (it is 10 years old though

Jeeps

Because broncos and blazers exist

>BRZ FRS AE86
One of these is not like the others

Pretty much all crossovers ever. They're the vehicular equivalent of a multi-tool, equipped for numerous tasks but subpar at every single one of them.

The Nissan Altima. It's the epitome of what a first car is for a teenager living in a modern conformist family. Even the people I see driving them, they're almost always teenagers.

Not even that long ago I saw one with a huge dent in the rear that looked like the driver backed into something. It had a Hello Kitty sticker on it and the driver was a teenage girl with a bunch of friends in the car. I can easily imagine what their family is like.

>"Lisa, what do you want for your birthday?"
>Lisa replies, "I WANT A CAR"
>the parents finance a 2010 Nissan Altima for their daughter, because after all, it's a practical car that's SAFE
>her birthday comes
>there's a 2010 Nissan Altima on the front yard, you can still see marks from the "2010!!!" decal the dealership slapped on
>it has a bow on it, it's a blue bow to match the car's scratched paint
>"OH MAI GOD!!!"
>"IT'S SO CUTE!!!"
>"THANK YOU DADDY!!!"
>2 months pass
>she backs into a Miata at the local Starbucks parking lot
>the Miata's bumper is basically fucked, ends up being totaled because of how low the value is nowadays
>parents talk to the Miata driver
>they complain about the Miata being so small, going on to tell the driver that they shouldn't have been in such a small car in the first place so this wouldn't have happened
>Lisa's car never gets fixed
>Lisa puts on a Hello Kitty sticker to avoid drawing attention to the dent she left
>to this day, Lisa continues to back into innocent drivers and disobey traffic law

I fucking hate Altimas with a burning passion and this is exactly how I imagine their drivers

They are all slow

I hate these with a passion. Most cars have at least some owners that break stereotypes but I've literally never seen one of these driven by anyone other than a seemingly braindead upper middle class mom.

Anything with a Mitsubishi badge

Everyone I've ever met who owns one is a complete psychopath. I couldn't explain why

ar-are those the only stickers?

satanic trips confirm

Literal idiot.

>Miata
>Obnoxious

Couldn't be more wrong

The Altezza was also designed by the same guy who designed the A-Meme 86.

You do realize Audi is basically really expensive VWs, right?

God damn...