/dg/ Destiny General

>>>NEW CLAN FOR D2NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1988236
glixel.com/interviews/destiny-2-world-director-on-adventures-lost-sectors-w483358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for true traps in d2

now THIS is as DESTINY THREAD

but kys desu

can we get the dark souls thread back, i liked them better

4th for newfags please don't make anymore threads.

Thanks, OP. You're doing the Travellers work.

>tfw /dg/ will never have the same caliber of memes as /dsg/

Honestly thats why I made the thread. To converge the thread Really. You guys are kinda aggressive and autistic. They are more laid back and autistic, which is better imo

The tougher game has the better general

Huh.

don't try and cover up your fuckup samefag/newfag.

nigger you are on Veeky Forums. if you want autistic and laid back go make a post on reddit.

Depends on what you mean by tough. I think its more of an instilled comradery and less tripfags is what makes dark souls general better. Like dsg doesn't really have many trip fags so most arguments don't esculate into drama. Like we have people like zullie but they're a complete bro.

Nah, I frequent /dbg/ and /wfg/ too. Neither of them are as bad as you guys but they do take waifufagging to a whole nother extreme. Yet y'all are still better than the rest of the generals on this board. Honestly this place would be a hell of a lot better without the tripfags

>implying

10 posts 5 posters. Sure is samefag.

Stop trying to push your agenda newfriend.

kys faggot

bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671

This is the new clan in question for Destiny 2's /dg/, please recommend some names for the clan and they will be taken into consideration .

>Like we have people like zullie but they're a complete bro.

Zullie doesn't even use a trip. Just everyone can recognize her from the stuff she posts.

At least we didn't spawn the worst Veeky Forums tripfag of all time

But you did worse. You spawned alpha team and jiro

and who would that be

I'm not going to give him an ego boost by name dropping
Hang around /wfg/ and /dsg/ for a little while and you'll know

lucifer?

he doesnt come here does he
THE TURBO SPERG
GOD
KING
LUCIFER

Yes

P L A T I N U M
L
A
T
I
N
U
M A D
A
D

Tell Kite to make it auto join able it's annoying that you need him to approve the clan tag

You tell her. I've let her off her leash

>her

Anyone going to be playing destiny 2 on ps4? Imma need friends to play with

Yeah lots of people. A strawpoll implied its going to be about 50% PS4 players, 35% PC and the rest to xbone

the game will not be lacking in players though mate.

>she doesn't know

You'll be fine. Most people are getting it on PS4 with some getting it on PC too when that releases. Some might move on and stay on PC, but I know many that'll stay on PS4.

>

PS4 is also getting the sony exclusive content which will help with boosting playerbase. I'm getting it for that alone

Sissy boys(girls)

>It's confirmed there are only 2 clusters of 4 skills that can't be mixed

Wow, nice fucking """skill tree" bungo.

>only putting one of the two new clans in the OP, despite both being linked last thread
Well, that's just silly.
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1988236

it doesn't even have a previous thread link, it's a shit OP

Well, it's not like d1 had a whole lot of depth either. I think this is better. Still, it's disappointing they didn't improve on it at all.

Also, anyone who thinks bungie is holding back a third cluster is retarded.

I dunno, it's implied we'll get the three classes with three subclasses each in the base game, so having a third cluster for each class in a future DLC seems more likely than Bungo putting the effort in with a fourth class or fourth subclasses

I remember saying there was going to be a third subclass 3 years ago
>fireteams of 3
>3 classes
>3 elements
>plenty of space in the inventory, look 9 boxes like guns!
Never again. Bungie said explicitly in that interview 2 paths. I'm not hoping for anything beyond that.

>I think this is better

Why? They may as well stream line it a little more and remove the skill tree all together. This is a system they should have expanded on hugely, not dumb down. I think the newer cod games give you more choice with their perk system than this, that's just shameful for what is meant to be an RPG shooter looter.

who wants to change clan name?

newfriends do

I think it's better than d1's noob traps. It felt like 1 of every choice of 3 was a dud just there to pad it out.
>precision kills with throwing knife extends the duration of GG
Like l said, it's a shame they didn't improve it, but it's better than fake choices.

But it's objectively worse than destiny 1s already shitty system. They are down grading from shit to near non existent. But people are just eating bungos shit so I guess there won't be a fuss kicked up so no chance of a change.

Less of choice is always bad. I wish devs would just go fuck it and create a clusterfuck utopia of broken stuff, at least it would be fun

They could at least have borderlands tier skill trees, if even fucking gear box can make a decent FPS skill tree bungo should be held to a higher standard.

D1 was shit and whatever they do is better than staying the same, the game needed more change

"one of the things we kept in mind is that a seven year old should be able to play it; we're Dad's, we like to play with our kids when we play Destiny"

I was doing pretty well on Diablo II when I was eight or nine, I don't think they give kids enough credit for understanding game systems and mechanics

I blame Blizzard, I'm sure after the initial fiasko, they were just told to copy WoW formula

But this system is even worse than D1s, it still has shit skills like angle of light, but you can't swap it for something else unless you pick the other tree, which also has very mediocre skills. It's clear this change is purely from crucible balance, which should have its own fucking balance to begin with.

I WISH I HAD A DICK BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL FOUR OF VARIKS' HANDS TO FIT AROUND

Who in his right mind will play 4x4 modes only anyway? Its 2017 cheesys

Main reason I'm considering not picking it up really, I was hoping they would go all in on the RPG side of the game.

So who /up/ for reset stuff on bone

So how will lorefags live with no online grimore?

They are adding an in game one though right?

Nothing about ingame one either yet. You get your lore "from adventuring"

>Yet another thing they removed/dumbed down

I'm getting a bad feeling about this game.

It seems they make a step backward for every 2 forward with this one, still I dont think they can top the vanilla fiasko

>good monitors are like 400 buckaroos

My money is on the story being good and the game reviewing well for it but the RPG side of the game is going to be next to non existent, leading to the end game being very dull and it dropping players faster than D1.

Well casuals wont stay for PvP this time for sure. 4x4 is way past casual comfirt zone

simply get cash and get a Dell S2716DG as well as a second, IPS maybe, monitor of your choice for dual setup

the Dell's even got /dg/ in the name

This bungie decided to suck competitive scene's cock for some reason. Terrible idea, majority of crucible players want to relax and do some team vs team shootan. The statistics on who plays trials and who plays more than one match of trials ever is ridiculous, competitive crucru is simply not popular and bungie surely knows this.

>buying overpriced shit with unnecessary features you're never going to use

Any raids going on?

Halo was mostly 4v4, but destiny was never close to being as good as halo PVP wise and I doubt D2 will improve on it that much. Also have to keep in mind how stacked the end of this year is going to be with loads of huge games coming out just after D2. I'd guess it won't sell as well as D1 and will die down much faster despite reviewing better.

Features being stripped out "for casual players" never goes well. The irony being that the things they strip out are normally things that keep even the more casual players invested in the game.

well, it (presumably) makes "lag" less prominent as a cheap fix

and
>hey guys, that Halo we made was super popular, shall we just emulate it some more with power weapons and 4v4?
>yes, other Bungo staff member, let's

I don't think it's about appealing to the comp scene, so much

I fucking wish destiny 2s MP would be half as good as halo 2/3. No fucking chance of that though.

>I fucking wish destiny 2s MP would be half as good as halo 2/3
in that case, surely you're happy with those two changes? I am, for sure, I'd rather all maps are made with an 8 man/4v4 setup in mind, instead of playing on a mess of sizes and setups. Power weapons being all OHK just makes sense, too.

They're trying to "emulate" halo without aknowleding all the things that made it fun,

that's valid, still, I'm curious if it comes together alright

4v4 isn't what made halo good, what an odd insinuation. But nu bungie has hardly anyone from the original team so my expectations are pretty low, I just couldn't get into destinys pvp and it still looks about the same to me. But now they are stripping down the pve side for muh esports instead of balancing separately. The new skill system is just a fucking joke.

people who played reported less inaccuracy mid air and greater hipfire accuracy
maybe with some improved Icarus it'll feel like Halo

it will be no fun alowed just like D1

It's still less accurate from the hip and in the air, not even close to halo.

They should add some PvP modes just to dick around

>Talking about if it will be like halo
>Gun play is still very much like CoD
>No BTB
>No doubles
>No action sack
>No customs
>No forge

Fucking dream on lads.

that's Destiny 3, tho

either full fledged MMO or Halo 3-type with forge, full fledged customs options, theatre, swaths of PvP gametypes etc. to finish the series with

Halo 3-type to finish the trilogy this gen, followed by the Destiny MMO earlyish next gen.

BTB and doubles are bound to be weekly/weekend long crucible gametypes, desu

there's less nodes on the subclasses but they also removed the nodes for armor and recovery so does it even matter? all skill nodes actually do something now instead of slight bonuses to arbitrary stats. also this is vanilla, they might add more, who knows

another possibility is that the build that they offered only had a few nodes on it. who fucking knows. I for one gladly will take less nodes that are more synergistic and useful

>willingly getting into a dead genre
bubjie can be dumb but not this dumb

The traveller is actually a lot bigger than I thought.

>

Here's an interview

glixel.com/interviews/destiny-2-world-director-on-adventures-lost-sectors-w483358

"Before, you had Patrols to do – you could do some encounters and public events, but you didn't know where the public events were going to happen. You didn't know when they were going to happen. In order to make all that feel better, we wanted to give you a map that actually meant something, that you could use to find stuff. We've done that.

In addition to patrols, we've added Adventures, which I talked about onstage. I don't think I did them enough justice, though. They're 10-to-15-minute-long missions with narrative and dialogue and they take you to new places and they do new things – new mechanics.

Then there's Lost Sectors, which are like dungeons where, occasionally, as you're wandering around the world, you see a symbol etched on some wall and you know you're close to an entrance of some kind. Then you get to go – no matter what activity you're on – you can just go into this Lost Sector and go find a boss, kill it, and get some sweet treasure."

I admit I laughed

Well its basiclly currentWOW designwise

"I like Nessus the best. You're not going to get to it until later in the campaign, but it's probably my favorite. European Dead Zone is really good. It has more to do. It's the biggest by far. It's got lots of Lost Sectors, lots of dungeons, lots of just hidden little nooks and things to find. Nessus is going to take you into places a lot more – like what you were talking about with the Vault of Glass. They're all very different."

I'm going to spend so much time just exploring and satysfing my autism dogbless

Would a female Awoken bush be blue? Or would it just be their hair color?

Reminder to play as blind as possible for as long as possible.

Hair color, but now you make me want to stuff my face in a sweaty awoken muff

I wonder if her labia are a darker blue as well.

no hair
all smooth and translucent with those electric stuff under the skin
like when you molest a dolphin

Yes, and they're ALWAYS HAIRY. Pits too
Yes

Exo vagina > other vaginas

Since PC is delayed everyone who is playing at launch is getting it on PS4 or Xbone(lol)
You won't lack players.

Hard choice for me.

>Also, anyone who thinks bungie is holding back a third cluster is retarded.
I firmly believe three or even more clusters are likely. If I'm being optimistic I'd say 4 clusters are likely.