pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Olwen is better than you.

Kempf is cool but don't make early threads

Enjoying the new arena maps?

Tharja is shit and non-canon.

Azura is shit.

I wnna fuck Lukas!

Stop trying to make me 5* you. I'm not made of feathers.

Thank you for helping us get that Orb factory up and running.

What, you want some Orbs too? I'd love too, there isn't enough to go around and my people take priority, I'm sure you can understand that.

If there was more of it to go around, we would gladly share some with you. You won't act like some savage and take it from us by force, right? Come back in a few years and we'll see what we can do.

I only put in around 10 minutes of time into Heroes per week but still spend money whenever a banner when new characters comes out. Do I have a problem?

Oh. Ho.

These arena maps are the worst ones to date.

>try doing arena with 3 unmerged armored units + bonus unit
>keep meeting teams that have a minimum of +4 merges per unit, up to +8
ISIS what the fuck is wrong with you

I had one close call so far thanks to running into this cheeky little cunt.

I beat Fates with only mages, and that game is the absolute nadir of magic in terms of usefulness.

>Still playing autism mobileshit.
>Not even a good one at that.

stop playing garbage mobile games

>Tempest Lance does less damage than a normal attack
I miss the Fates skills

Why does she have a single, small fang?

seriously fuck this map

Is it really that bad?

I like Hana

people like you are almost worse than earlyfags

It's the source of her power.

If anyone's using the cheat plugin for Echoes, would you mind posting what the file structure is supposed to be? I tried putting it in the plugin folder and everything within a folder that has Echoes id as the name but it doesn't seem to work. NTR loads fine but it doesn't give me the options to activate any cheats.

Anyone have that little comic of Rein noticing that she's showing a little cleavage and quickly handing her her cravat to cover up?

Hana only likes Sakura

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with lolis. What is attractive about an underage kid?
>inb4 its not real

>No deaths so far
>Last map is this piece of shit and lose some units

Did she spill ice cream on herself?

Hana likes girls.

What's not to like? They're cute, bubbly, and since they're glorious 2D, it makes them inherently attractive.

The only underage here is you.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

>Not being mentally ill makes you underage

Bumping this. I seem to have the European version of the undub so I downloaded the Eur version of the plugin.

A terminal case of shit taste, same reason why the Japanese will soon be extinct.

Reddit posts.

Reddit reply

So Veeky Forums=mentally ill & reddit=well functioning? Ok

Which one?

*teleports behind your unit*

All of them are for getting BOEY'd

Mae. She's the most hyper, so she'll last longer

Mae!!!!

Teleport behind me and take my ass, daddy

Down on your knees!

One of those "I sounded good in my head" moments. Shes +def -hp and on a pony team. Is there a better A skill for her?

>boat arena map against a flying meme team
RIP

>you will never shoot your fire onto Mae's thunder thighs

Every day is pain in my life.

Jesus christ, why does everyone have a db3 rein? And why is he merged when I have none and using 3* Tsubaki.

fuck off Lyn

Stop playing Armor Emblem

>he can only charge like a retard
Stay in the defensive, you fuck.

Fuck I just realized that under my rules I can't even actually do it.

Lords (Ike, Elincia, Micaiah) + mages being my baseline

2-1 not only has none of the lords available, but also has no mages available at all.

My challenge literally is killscreened after part 1.

Fuck.

Lyn wants Mark's cock though.

Lyn doesn't like Hector like that.

>everyone has a merged +Atk Reinhardt
I wish I had at least one Reinhardt.

I have 2 reins, +Res and + Def. If his banner comes around again, I would sure as hell roll some more for him.

I'd give you one of mine if I could,they're both +atk

What B skill do you put on him? Also can I have one thnx

Good night /feg/

You insulted Nephenee.

It is only fair you end up unable to do your dumb challenge because of her.

I have lance breaker or b tomebreaker on him to prevent blues from doubling me on the next turn. He's too fragile for QR or vantage

>tfw 4 reinhardt (3 4*)
>no +atk, +spd and a -atk though

It's okay, my +res -def 5* with db3 still destroys the fuck out of almost everything.

I'm tempted to 5* them just to merge them when I get the feathers.

Ah sweet, think I'll go with lance to kill Effie cheers

what weapon arts should I be prioritizing getting? Like should I have Clair be using the Iron or Steel lance?

WHEN THE FUCK AM I GONNA GET A REASON TO ROLL GREEN FOR AN EXTRA NINO

Dammit, how long more do I have to wait for a good red flier? I don't want to use either Palla or Caeda!

I'll trade you, i have like 3 Ninos all with meh or shit IVs.

who /noorbs/ here

>tfw you're actually using your +Speed Olwen to kill enemies more than your +ATK Reinhardt on your horse team

Defensive terrain was a mistake

>80 orbs down the shitter
>still no Genny
I just want a fluffy sheep god dang it

I'm waiting for Feena so I can have a dancer that's actually cool.

>He fell for the bait banners instead of saving for summer limited time banner

>83 orbs down the drain
>still no Mae
We suffer together, brother.

worst girl

>spent 20 orbs when the banner was first up for Mae
>no blues
>got Celica
>spent another 20 from the voting gauntlet
>4 blues
>got Boey instead

I don't know how my luck can be so good and bad at the same time.

Draw back or reposition for TA3 raven cecilia? Glacies for special attack? I'm getting close to completing her.

I don't understand. Cipher implies that Faye's canon class is Pegasus Knight. But Faye learns an exclusive spell as a Cleric.

What the fuck?

5 orbs.

May as well spend them, game is ded and ISIS is never bringing back the log in bonus.

I made her a pegasi rider and now she is OP

I spent over 100$ trying for a 5*. Literally any 5*.

Don't complain.

Hit 6% pity rate before I got a +Speed/-HP Celica to break the chain.

>spend every orb on for Mae
>get nothing

whyyy

Reposition. Either works really. She can absorb hits from mages and colourless so think about how she'd fit on your team.
Glacies or iceberg, up to you. I like how often iceberg procs

>pulling for Mae when there was a banner available at the same time that had Linde
Literally fucking why

I use Draconic Aura on mine since she's +atk. Did the math and it"s not much a change in damage.

>over 100 trumps for 1 5* char
how is this okay?
this is not okay

>Dragonbreath: Damage is boosted by 50% of the user's Speed. Charge of 4.
>Snakebreath: Damage is boosted by 80% of the user's Speed. Charge of 4, preceded by Dragonbreath.
>Dragonhaze: Damage is boosted by 50% of the user's Speed. Charge of 3, preceded by Dragonbreath.
>Snakehaze: Damage is boosted by 30% of the user's Speed. Charge of 2, preceded by Dragonbreath.

>Quick Burn: Damage is boosted by 30% of the user's Def. Charge of 2, preceded by Glowing Ember.
>Flash Freeze: Damage is boosted by 30% of the user's Res. Charge of 2, preceded by Chilling Wind.

>Furious Wind/Flame/Thunder/Light: Before initiating combat, enemies in an area near the target take damage equal to the user's Atk minus the target's Def or Res. Charge of 4, preceded by Rising Wind/Flame/Thunder/Light.

>Rainbow Balm: When healing an ally with a staff, all allies gain +1 to all stats for a turn. Charge of 1.

>Eclipse: Resolve combat as if the foe suffered -80% Def/Res. Charge of 4.
>Corona: Heal 80% of damage dealt. Charge of 5 (as Sol is already at a charge of 4 for some reason).
>Adept: When activated, the user immediately follows up the strike with another strike. Charge of 4.

>Scendscale: When it is charged in combat, Alm can make a counterattack against ranged attackers, disregarding distance.. Charge of 3, exclusive to Alm.
>Omega: Same as above but with close attackers and with Celica.

That works fine as well.

Mae is cuter

Seriously wondering whether I should roll some of my 60+ orbs on this banner to get a chance at merging her. Worst case scenario I get a titania, which I'd be perfectly fine with.

Look. I could understand if you spent money on golden week banner. Or even the current gem weapon banner, if you missed out on Azura. Now why would you ever spend money on Celica's banner?

Never used Linde in the DS games while Mae is awesome in Echoes.