Why did she an hero?

Why did she an hero?

It's not like fucking Hitler is a crime. She could have just chilled with Gretl and Ilse Braun in Bavaria after the war ended

Wasn't her relationship with Hitler a closely-guarded secret until after the war? She might have been able to slip away, but it seems unlikely.

Because the Jews would have eventually blamed her for something and had her either killed or in prison till she died.

She was actually in love with himand wanted to die with him rather than live in a world without him is that so hard to understand? Also the Russians would have likely raped her to death.

Then flee to the American side and look after your windowed pregnant sister?

Mentally ill and delusional. She didn't even know WWII was going on.

No one knows when a World War is going on. Terms like 'World War' are given by historians who examined past events.

It was either blow her brains out or blow her throat out

>is that so hard to understand?

Yes, it's obviously delusional.

Who is this himand you speak of? was she having an affair with him? Did he also commited suicide that day in the bunker? wtf

>being this pedantic
I think you know what he meant

Eva was sweet. SWEET.

>Albert Speer recalled a time that brought Hitler into a discussion about family and personal relationships.
>Hitler: "A highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman. Imagine if on top of everything else I had a woman who interfered with my work! In my leisure time I want to have peace .. I could never marry. Think of the problems if I had children! In the end they would try to make my son my successor."
>Eva was sitting next to him.

>Eva was planning out a marriage for one of her friends - a girl in Hitler's typing pool. Count Ciano showed up unannounced and Hitler had Eva confine to her room
>Speer could not help but notice that Eva was getting more and more depressed just prior to the war. Hitler was working real late at the Reichstag.
>Speer designed her a room in the building just for her, and she never forgot it and considered him one of her closest confidants for the rest of her life.

>Eva made the mistake of crossing the one woman you didn't fucking cross: Magda Goebbels.
>Magda hated her for years.
>Eva kept her nose down and ended up saving many High Ranking Nazis marriages from collapse. Magda included.
>Magda's heart softened for the girl and she came to accept her.

...Then there was Gretl Braun, the badass sister.
>Smoked in Hitler's presence
>Laughed at his anti-smoking lectures
>Hitler never did a thing to her.
>Married fucking Hermann Fegelein.

They brutalized regular women that fucked nazis during their occupation, what do you think they'd do to the bride of Hitler himself?

>Fegelein
FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!

You're right. But brutalizing French girls for sleeping with the enemy would be a bit different from going after Eva though.

>there will never be another war where white men are allowed to go on breeding sprees

>implying it wasn't only top tier chads who were allowed to breed

have you ever seen the nazi leadership?
they couldn't be more un-chad if they tried
fat guys, homos, weak chins, autists etc.
it is the world's greatest tragedy that Veeky Forums didn't exist in the 1920s because we might have been spared the horrors of war if people like them were contained to /x/, /pol/ or /cm/

>you'll never have the pleasure of shitposting with goebbels

We're talking about sexy German soldiers, not the leadership. Hoo-rah, faggot.

Because otherwise the Russians were gonna walk through the door.

Consider what they'd been up to in the time it took them to get to said door, and they end up finding Hitler's girlfriend in a box.

I'd have offed myself too.

>It's not like fucking Hitler is a crime.
Just being German is a crime that retroactively justifies all acts done against you, why do you think they collective punished the entire populace after the war.

Yes, why didn't a vulnerable young woman surrounded by tens of thousands of Red Army soldiers not run through the streets of Berlin dodging artillery fire, machine guns, and miles of Russian lines? We may never know.

She was a fanatic.

>A highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman

Seems pretty counterproductive from a eugenics standpoint...

>Also the Russians would have likely raped her to death.
Probably not because she could be a useful political tool. Imagine a soviet approved book about how Hitler was literally Satan and how she was forced to live in paranoid fear 24/7.

none of that is sweet, user