Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qskLiG0a_0g
clips.twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She maybe shit tier but she will always have a 9-1 MU against my heart.

Supergirl is one of the better characters isn't she?

link's bow scared me too man (i had only played the ps2 version of sc2 back in the day)

i had no idea he was gonna pull out the strap lmao

ggs

Ha, yeah.
Seems like a fun game, I'm going to put some actual time into and see if I can come out with a better win rate if we play again.

Are you going to BREAK A SPELL on March 26th and on June 1st for PC?
youtube.com/watch?v=qskLiG0a_0g

playblonde

>March 26th
what did he mean by this

I want to practice basic stuff like movement for Tekken 7 but I only have PC. Should I try emulate one of the earlier games on the ps1/ps2? Which ones have stuff like korean backdashing. Or does DOA have any of that too?

tekken 6 on psp. it looks janky and there's weird bugs with the legs, for me at least but it'll serve your purpose pretty well.

PPSSPP Tekken 6.

It's 5AM in the morning, I just woke up. Give me a break.

toppest superdykes

sometimes it helps to proofread what you've written. rather than just seizuring on your keyboard and hitting the post button

>that moment when you grind a combo so hard you can do it with your eyes closed

SO IT'S YOU

I wish Akuma would guest star on sesame street and casually messatsu a child after bringing us the letter of the day

Nah. Bert and Ernie pick up jive and play a couple of matches before bed. Bert fucking raging demons Ernie's puppet and it jump cuts to something else.

>jivers are literally preschoolers

>Preschoolers
>knowing what Sesame Street is

Which characters (aside from ones with blockstring infinites) have the best corner pressure in Garou?

Post your favorite fighting dykes

Why are so many fighting game girls lesbians?

because neckbeards love yuri

Bullet isn't a lesbian though

9 days left boyz

remember when fighting games were run by grassroots and not corperate capcom cash

remember when the players didnt have to pretend like they enjoyed the game (looking at you fchamp)

remember when it wasnt about the money? when fighting games were made to be fun and balanced?

remember when sf didnt cater to fucking casuals and pretend to cater to hardcore players by releasing a still barebones product?

remember the time before sfv? those were better days

Beep beep make room for the best dykes in the fg business

Everytime I click on SFV stream it feels fucking surreal, it's still hard to believe for me what SF has become. Then I immidiately close it because I can't handle the mixed feeling of disappointment, anger and disgust.

I unfollowed so many streams thanks to sfv. Great game to show you who will play everything with capcoms name on it.

There we go again with the drama queens.

A vote for sfv is a vote against fighting games desu

hello capcuk

hows that upcoming patch

say, whens that supposed to come out? oh you dont know because capcom shits in your mouth and you just take it while other games actually keep their game updated in a fast manner?

oh. oh i see. well then carry on and kys

Everytime i open your door it feels fucking surreal, it's still hard to believe for me what you've become. Then i inmidiately(?) close it because i can't handle the mixed feeling of dissapointment anger and disgust.
t. your mom

>SFV is so bad even NRS players make fun of us

IT'S NOT FAIR

>because straight men love yuri
fixed. my queer friend

Look at that projection.

>yuri

I've been playing KoF14 for the last couple of days and I dont see why people fellate this game so hard.

i don't know, i'm a neckbeard and i love yuri

it's just a solid kof game
people who like how kof plays like the game
that's all

I will only talk from a gameplay perspective because that's really all i care about. I think it does some things better than sf4 (no more 1f links, 3 frame buffer, removal of close/far normals,tied super and ex to bar like SF3). But most of the decisions made are questionable at best (higher input delay, okizeme/setplay based gameplay, shorter hitboxs and extended hurtbox on most normals, less active normals, less plus on hit, lackluser v system). What were your exceptions for sfv? serious answer pls

who does? does saying the game is fun mean fellating it?

Leave Yuri alone!!

is there anyone fatter or uglier or more autistic than highwaystar

clips.twitch
.tv/SwissCourteousSangTheThing

lmaooo

Whoops

If you don't have them already, there's a bundle with Skullgirls and Lethal League (if smash counts as a fighting game I guess this too) on bundlestars. 3,79 for those plus a lot of non-fighting kusoge.

too much.

Dankposters.

brick

This is a friendly zone. Let's all say things that are nice about SFV so people that play it can feel like they are an accepted part of the community.

kys jiver

>so people that play it can feel like they are an accepted part of the community.
They are the community.
Pillars that actually hold it all. Everybody else is merely a guest.

are there pics of him? i mean you can sense that he's ugly as shit but i need to see it first hand.

Be honest with yourself right now. You're going to buy tekken 7, realize how deep and complex the game can get, get tired of your shit being pushed in online, have trouble remember frame data and character's strings, and drop the game in 2 months.

>Shermie wants to exterminate the entire human race
>But she still loves her little pet hamsters
Best girl from all fighting games

Brick is a cute italian girl with a baguette between her legs , please do not bully

uncanny

GG was my first serious fighting game, T7 literally can't be deep/complex enough to daunt me.

haha hahahaha hahaha ha

There really should be character select in ranked

It can't be that I have to play as Vega every time I encounter a Guile, the match up just doesn't work

the only reason there's no character select is because they didn't want to add another 2 minutes of load time between matches.

At least they should have an option like if you encounter a certain character it switches to your secondary

Or something like that

I'd prefer it in casual desu. You should go to ranked with your main, but if I'm queueing up for the two I'd like to try something else on casuals, blow off some steam.

People don't play seriously in casuals though

I didn't expect anything specific, I just wanted a good fg. I agree with some of your points about what has been improved but for every good thing there're 3 bad ones. Actually that's not right too because there're like 2 improvements and about 10 steps backwards.

>I'm honestly more hyped about the new GG REV2 OST than I am for the rest of the game

What don't you like in SFV that makes it so horrible for you?

>starcraft players play brood war cause they dont like two
>smash autist play melee cause they dont like 4 or brawl

so why cant you cucks play sf4 since you like it so much?

Nigga I just play games I am not a pro athlete.
>playing randoms instead of friendly lobbies

You don't know me, you don't know what I play.

How did NRS manage to produce Black Canary's model

I know, but I have a couple of characters I like to play and if I wanna play ranked I am almost forced to pick my main.

Whats with the manfaces

Smash people play both actually. Melee and smash 4 has a very small overlap and Melee has the biggest overlap with marvel

>anime dash and mash
>deep and complex

Tekken is an entirely different ball game kid.

Don't forget playing SC2 on Dolphin.

You realize even with character select you would have to pick before seeing what character the opponent plays, right?

>Have to remember 50 different mechanics and utilize them in a game that punishes defensive play ,therefore forcing you to constantly move around the screen looking for an opening
Yea I'd say GG is pretty "complex" compared to most other fighters

The artist's style.
I think it's cute.

fgs are poverty cucks who are trying to follow that esports peanuts money

People who have said they prefer other games other than or just shat on SF V (Daigo,XiaoHai etc.) are also gonna be playing it on EVO
Its E-Sports lad,if you don't like it and refuse to play it you lose on a giant wad of cash

im talking about the normal players, not the few players making a living from the game, i understand why the pros keep playing

3 frame buffer is fine, I got used to it in XrdRev tbqh
of course 5 input buffer like BB is fine too, SFV season 2 buffer being 6 is ok too I guess, better than season 1 12 input buffer

You could just make it visible

Besides if say if I ever fight ISDD, I know he's going to pick Guile so I can adjust

You fucked up. The whiners don't actually like 4 at all, if you were around while 4 was the game you would have seen that it was EXACTLY the same as it is now, just replace the word SFV with SF4.

They don't care about playing a good game that they like, they just want to complain. That's the difference, there is no passion, just a desire to be negative about everything

Ignoring the snide remarks, it doesn't matter if it's different. All that matters is that it doesn't take more effort to get good at.

>SFV season 2 buffer being 6 is ok too I guess, better than season 1 12 input buffer

Season 1 didn't have 12 frames of input delay, not even close.

for charge moves

>The whiners don't actually like 4 at all, if you were around while 4 was the game you would have seen that it was EXACTLY the same as it is now, just replace the word SFV with SF4.
not even remotely
people actually played sf4 itt

Early copy videos when

Capcom has the monopoly on the scene thanks to the CPT.

If the CPT wasn't a thing, then maybe

input delay isn't the same as input buffer you fucktards

>You could just make it visible
That would be shit. I's invisible EXACTLY so you can't counterpick.

Besides, it's online points, stop caring so much.

It is harder to find games here, that's for sure. It's not because of the game though. This place built a culture of "If I beat this guy from /fgg/ I'm going to post all these sick webms of him getting rekt" and so everybody always dodges and refuses to even post their CFN, because someone will just go on their CFN and rip apart their replays to shitpost.

Even the people here who played SF4 did nothing but constantly shit on it just as hard as people do SFV.

But that's retarded because counter picks do happen in tournaments

also
>complaining about the basic function of selecting your character before fighting

Come on