You do hand wash your car, right Veeky Forums?

You do hand wash your car, right Veeky Forums?

Every Sunday.

With what m9. I usually just use hot water and some microfiber towels

One of them.

Yes, with two buckets, microfiber towels, meguiars ultimate wash and wax, and meguiars all wheel cleaner

ain't nobody got time fo' dat

I probably save money if I bought my own pressure washer.

I hand wash other people's cars, does that count?

Anyone else use this stuff? I first picked it up at a gas station from a girl with good marketing credentials, but after using it sparingly for years I'd say my dick made the right call.

yeah i use it my mom had a guy come up to her door with the stuff and bought it then gave it to me. i guess im gonna keep using it since you used it for years without a problem

Yes, in fact I'm gonna do it right now.

When it looks visibly dirty.

Gonna buy an electric power washer with the foam cannon attachment thing and foam my car from now on and then spray it down for a quick wash and cleaning. Only will need a microfiber mitt if my cars wicked nasty.

i use a hand car wash place near me, much quicker and neater than i could do on my own.

I haven't cleaned it in weeks. Since you're not supposed to wash in direct sunlight I get too lazy in the afternoon.

This bugs the shit out of me.
I live in SoCal, pretty much the only time during the day it isn't sunny is when it rains (so I can't wash it then, either). Otherwise you're left with ass-early, or dinner time.
Oh, and you can't drive it for hours before, either.

Optimum no rinse because apartment.
About once a week.
Megs. Ultimate "wax" (its synthetic)
About every other month.
No swirls, stays shiny.
If it really gets grimy, two bucket wash with grit guard and CG mit at the local do it yourself place. Only thing I use there is the water hose.
5 years and I haven't had to compound or polish once. And I park outside.

every wednesday, in the shade. i usually bring two sponges, and three to four micro fiber towels to dry off with.
rinse, clean, rinse, dry, then clean interior

wrong image
i do not feel despair when cleaning my baby

Yes but now I need advice where to go from here.
I washed and used a clay bar on my rear bumper and drive side rear quarter panel to spot test.

This weird haze is underneath on this one panel and I don't know what to do after I clay the rest of the car tomorrow. The paint came out smooth, but this "foggy" patch still feels rough almost like it was sanded with 500 grit or rubbing compound.

Yup. Ever since i took my car to my local car wash and detail center, fucking spics ruined my ride cleaning it with sponges and paper towels. And not the sponges that are good for the clear coat, i mean those dishwashing sponges. Left noticeable swirl marks, made it look like shit. I can see why they have low ratings on Google's rating system.

After that experience, I wash and detail my cars from now on inside and out. Plus I don't have to pay money to let people clean my car.

What kind of lubricant did you use for the claybar?
Soapy water I hope.

I go through the more high-end and newer automatic washes

Meh, I just take my car to a detailer I know. I lack the fine touch to do a good job.

Mothers quick detailer that came in the kit and I used the whole bottle on the back off the car and this one panel. Tomorroiw I'm just going to use tons of soapy water

>soapy wooder
Fuck off chrisfix

Still a better lubricant than a oily based quick detailer. Jus' sayin'.

It rains like every other day here so no need to