Friend is poor

>friend is poor
>nobody hangs around him except me
>he gets rich
>stops hanging around me and instead goes for the people that didnt like him in the first place

Is this human nature?

Most normie social relationships are mercenary in nature. That's been the case since middle school user.

I like associating with people who aren't wealthy. You can buy a pizza and they're actually happy.

In a strict sense all of my friends were lower middle or legit lower class in my youth and many of them are wealthy now. We still hang out with the same crowd.

I'll be your friend user, I'm not rich in finances but I'm wealthy in tastes

You can ask r9k

... tell us how he got rich!

As a poor guy that got rich, it's no fun hanging out with poor friends because they don't have any money to do shit that's actually fun.

this, most of the times people look at me like I have to pay for their shit. They get mad at me because I dont loan them money when they max their stupid credit cards.
They get mad at me when I ask them to pay me back, they said I am a horrible person for asking them for my money because I have too much.

seriously poorfags are the worst.

Glad i dont hang around rich fags then.
Never once did i expect someone to pay for me.

Nope, your fault for being a beta and encouraging people to stay poor.

If they are poor, you have to shame them until they do something about it. Just like fat people.

When I used to be overweight, no one called me out. Ever. A few months pass, I move towns and people start making fun of me behind my back, thinking I don't realize. I lost 2 lbs every week, and within 3 months I was within a healthy weight.

Same thing applies for drug users, fat people, poor people, (Definitely not suicidal people), and dumb people.

Now you stop being a β and go get money, you fucking faggot. Stop crying about things that aren't your control and take control of your life.

Sounds like the friendship wasn't built on solid foundations to begin with. No loss user.

Share his number o a discord

This.

ask r9k

>tfw newly poor
>tfw don't want to hang out with my medium well off friends until I start getting money in again
>getting money in is hard

>25
>same group of friends from high school, with a few additions
>range from a neet making ~18k a year at a chain pizza joint to someone who programs for a medium sized financial firm making 90k year.
>We're all still good buddies and are all watching the big game tonight

Sounds just like a shitty friend user.

Give me 50 bucks and i will be you friend

>and dumb people.

No, we don't call those out.
We send them to Brussels.

This

I have a great time with friends and we never bring up our incomes or net worth

Maybe if you didn't go on luxury ski trips or caviar parties and expected your friends to pay for them...

When he was poor, you two were the same social level

>I like associating with people who aren't wealthy.

Same. I get a nice feeling knowing I am above them and can make them feel good easily.

Fuck normies scum

Maybe the money had nothing to do with it. You're probably just a poor, boring asshole

I figured this.

Also, poorfags generally jealous of rich

Yup. I have yet to sell a car or anything on payments and actuallybget fucking paid