Getting to see Akira Nakai in action isn't something you always get to see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6SShoIbz2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xPJUmerxd1Y
speedhunters.com/2015/08/the-master-builder-creating-rwb-miyabi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who

The gook who ruins old porsches

by making it super fast than other supercars and more popular to nips. Now, nips are yearning for Porsche.

>tfw driving around the cyberpunk city in Porsche

>2 different headlight bulbs

He makes them popular by chopping up the body and adding wood screws? I guess nips just have absolute shit taste

Here's what a tastefully modified Porsche looks like

Porsche has always been popular in nipland way before this faggot started chopping them up

Instead of going fast though, faggots just hard park them and circlejerk over MUHRWB

Here's another example

>$500k
too much, but absolutely perfect Porsche

I think base price is about 350k, but I agree that it's way too much. RWB adds a decent cost to the car too, and all you get is some suspension bits and gaudy riveted on plastic. With a singer, you get EVERYTHING re-manufactured and improved.

>Singer says the first product of this union is a 4.0-liter naturally aspirated air-cooled flat-six motor rated at 500 horsepower. That’s a pretty fantastic rating for an engine with no turbos or blowers to help. It’s also got a redline past 9,000 RPM, cylinders and pistons with titanium con-rods, aluminum throttle bodies with carbon fiber trumpets, an Inconel and titanium exhaust system, a carbon air box, an enlarged engine cooling fan, and other modifications.

Pricing: “More than you can afford, pal.”

>no one posted his special exhaust welding technique yet

I am interested. Please post.

I don't have it either, but the idiot is welding an exhaust with no mask and no gloves, and is welding upside down laying on the floor, with the exhaust on the car. The welds, naturally, are complete shit, all boogered to hell. He is doing literally everything wrong in regards to making an exhaust.

So if Porsche themselves need water cooling to achieve 500hp from a 4.0L flat 6 at 9000rpm how are Singer doing it with only air cooling?

youtube.com/watch?v=G6SShoIbz2Q

I'm still looking around for the images

Singer outsources the engine to F1 developer in Europe, they somehow did it, but not cheap.

""""""""""quality"""""""""" workmanship

So this is how they start with those fenders....

Hmm... Please post if you found.

And this is how they bolt them on... wow

Christ... Akira Nakai is a total hack.

Jeez... Poor fuckers spent too much on it.

Can't afford a pair, he isn't made of money you know.

>mfw Nakai was modifying Porsches back when all of you were stills sucking on your moms tits

>Implying I ever stopped

And? Scotty's been working on cars since before anyone here was a twinkle in their dad's eye and the dumbass still uses off the shelf compression fittings that clearly say "NOT FOR USE IN BRAKE SYSTEMS" on them for brake systems

nice

shut your dumb ass up

Go back to playing need for speed

Williams F1 were involved.

I'm confused did he just weld that or is he cutting something?

I loathe Need For Speed as well as most modern "Racing" video games.

KYS Amerinigger

Put that oxygen mask back on Akira, you might get out of breath typing so hard without it because of all that chain smoking

He's welding blind with no mask or gloves, just look at how shit his other welds are in that picture

you sound like a proper cuck. Don't you have a bull to prep for your mom, friendo?

came here to see this. Jeebus, its worse than I remember!

Have the joy of getting this in our shop today.

>911 sc
>those bumpers

absolutely disgusting

>trying to recreate this is a bad thing
>people actually trying to hate on this nibba

THIS BOARD SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Didn't the cousin of Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden start Singer Vehicle Design

Can you please defend these , and ?

What is that?

A really fast Porsche

>owns a hacked up porshce
>isn't made of money

You're right, he sure did

WHAT THE FUCK
>WHY IS THIS GUY STILL IN BUSINESS

it lowkey looks like pick related

>posting all these pictures when you can see him work in motion

youtube.com/watch?v=xPJUmerxd1Y

>posting images on an image board

these look like shit

3 nukes please

>gook puts some screws on some ugly fucktarded widebody porsche kits
>MAN LOOK AT THIS GUY WORK WOW AMAZING - Weeb, 2017

Source
speedhunters.com/2015/08/the-master-builder-creating-rwb-miyabi/
>having a nip man hack up your porsche
I'd rather buy a bodykit from this guy and DIY

what we really need is a ricer bunny kit installed by Akira Nakai on his latest RWB car

Japanese Porsche tuning died in 1999. Now we get the left over scraps

>BURAKOBERDO????
>DEVIRRU ZHEEE??

that car is still alive, just hiding in a garage somewhere

My point is nobody is making ludicrous cars for the sole purpose of going fast on the street any more. It really was a golden age of street tuning that will never happen again due to how much coverage it would get.

kek check em too

What's stopping you?

>My point is nobody is making ludicrous cars for the sole purpose of going fast on the street any more

Just because you dont see it being talked about on Veeky Forums or on social media doesnt mean its not happening.

speaking of which Ruf is still making cars

>2017 Ruf CTR
>carbon-fiber platform
>twin-turbo engine
>700 hp
>top speed of 225 mph.

So you were saying?

tons of people are its just so damn common to have a high hp car now because its been refined to the point of being nearly normal

ugh they are still doing shit in the US but its roll racing trash, kanjo is still around but they are kinda purists on NA

>proper
I found the poorfag Australian

He is right!

>What's stopping you?
The police. Getting your car impouded and then scrapped is plenty reason not to do stupid shit.

Streetracing, not street drag racing, ended when cellphones with cameras became vulgar.
Of course burgers will claim street drags still happen, 1320videos and whatever.
But the streetracing of highway runs is pretty much dead.

The problem I have the most with is the fact that now a days, it's not about how well you can tune your car, or what's under the bonnet. Most rich guys now a days will just buy a sports car and leave it at that. Maybe I'm wrong but before 2001, people cared a lot more for their car than the brand that's on it.

I'm from Switzerland.

at first glance i thought this was an mr2 with the most retardedly wide widebody ive ever seen in my life

i mean...

Factory cars back then had way more potential than today.
Downsizing displacements, ridiculous emission regulations, most cars are turboed from stock.
Take the B16 engine. 150hp 1.6l NA
Now you get a 1.5l 180hp turbo. In a much heavier car.

>that pic
strangely aroused

nice

The taillights look like they're from a sw20 in OPs pic

No. The Japanese and European tuning markets fell apart. They decided that every car needed to be an obese, small displacement, overstressed pile of plastic.

You can meme all day long to the contrary, but American cars have never had more potential. People are building V8s to do insane things. Hell, there's a huge push over here in the muscle car community to build cars for time attacks.

You can take a modern Dodge Challenger - as obese as it is - and build something that can run Laguna Seca in 1:20. Do you realize how incredible that is? The aftermarket for modding cars has only improved.

It's just a goddamn shame that the Nips all decided to become boring and stop making good cars.

[muffled trance in the distance]

it's a required taste

>dat static camber
dude needs to calm down

>What is sarcasm

Mid night club will never return because you can buy a car from the factory on an average businessman's salary which will do 160mph+ and you can do 200mph for six figures.

thats pretty kawaii if you ask me

Its a test pipe thay he scrapped later on
Maybe you should have watched the video instead of taking screen shots out of context

>welding without a mask
So like every other single Japanese tuner

What did Luke think by this?

its a shame that the worst type of people buy his stuff

This is what it would look like if RWB ever got their hands on a 356.

naw

>Muh dick

I just wanted to let you know you're wrong. Really wrong.

Really, really wrong.

>ruining a costly car with bespoke design

>wood screws

fuck its gorgeous
but i cant help but noticing that hole on the hood, what's that for?

here's also another example

Did he work at Nvidia?

>so like every other single Japanese tuner

>implying thats a good thing

I think it's the fuel cap. I'd dread spilling on it every time I had to fill up.

Why couldn't he just stick to hacking up these memeboxes and call it a day

how the fuck is he still allowed to live
fucking cunt