/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Call of the >Wild Edition

pls come to wild

>Latest News
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

playgwent.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Rexxar

why is barnes holding ???

1st for GWENT open beta tomorrow

Barnes summons a 1/1 Highmane -> lion cub

Where do I sign up?

>wawia

i can't listen to this guy

Quick. Give me a cheap deck to go to rank 5 easy.

Midrange Hunter

Token shaman.
No epics required in the deck.
Only 1 leggo required (patches).

You can't top deck lethal.
You can't go face.
You can't play on the toilet.

Dead on arrival.

>Opponent plays Barnes
>Summons nothing

This is gonna be good

And then I get reminded why I don't play Wild anymore

playgwent.com/

Also go to GOG.com and download their launcher in advance (GOG Galaxy), the will be downloaded there once the open beta goes live.

Probably drew Ysharaaj

>complaining about dr. too slow in 2017

So.. lethal or Yogg?

Tempomeme.com says aya blackpaw. can i replace her?

Rag shot to the dome

But I wasn't prepared for that scenario

I was only prepared for fireball to own face then suicide

Yeah just put in another jade generator I guess. Aya is decent tho. If it is too expensive just go make midrange hunter.

Never trust an Old God

So can I still use cards from the Classic set in the current format?

The classic set is the only "permanent" set that doesn't go out on rotations. Therefore it's the safest set to invest first.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES

:^)

No. Only Naxx.

Well, occasional exceptions and even then you get your dust back.

8)

Hunter card
5 mana
6/4
Beast
"If you control a beast, discover a beast"

Would you play it, /hsg/?

>draft a paladin deck with too much early game
>always get my late game in the mulligan
>run out of cards
>go up against a high tier deck at 1-2
And that's how you go 1-3 with paladin.

>giving hunter anything ressembling card draw/generation
pls no

>would you play Beast Operative in a midrange class that severely needs card draw AND a 5 drop

hmmmmmmmmmm

who was in the wrong here?

him, he called you friend

Anyone wanna trade the 80g quest on EU? You go first, I got bamboozled the last time i tried trading with one of you cunts.

>still playing hearthstone
>in the year 2017

don't ever start gambling

Fuck off jew.

>Trade

>trade

eat shit

lubix#2438

>I got bamboozled the last time i tried trading with one of you cunts.
fuck you man, I do this with friends all the time. You dont need to "trade" it like an autist. Just keep people in your friend list and they will invite you with their own 80g quest sooner or later.

Fuck off, faggot. If you want to trade like some low-grade cunt, go to reddit.

>Moral standards

Fucking neck yourself.

its not about moral, its about not being a fucking greedy faggot who play this game super seriously

Sooo....I'm the user that's been playing for a little over a week now
My last few matches:
>Rogue Jade Golem
>Druid Jade Golem
>Freeze Mage
>Rogue Jade Golem
>Murloc Shamen
>Crappy Hunter
>Druid Jade Golem

I don't know why I even bother

>wild miracle rogue with stealthy v07tron for the memes
will it work? I want to style on my opponent harder than leeroy ever could.

play aggro

> Opponent top decks win condition

How do I keep myself from crying when this happens?

Just play Time Warp Mage

Is Pirate warrior a reliable way to go to #5?

to rank 5 yes.
but you will have to deal with secret mage, anti pirate tech cards and stronger aggro decks.
Just play beast hunter or Murloc Paladin.

I play a ton of arena but this one is very tough. Eternal looks like a safe pick considering I have a lot of overload cards, but it's a 3/2. that spirit echo could potentially be nuts, couldn't it? And paladins like their murlocs...

Pirate worked until rank 3 for me.

It took me to 7, after that I had to switch to slower decks. But if you time your meta correctly and play at the right time of day, it should be a safe bet all the way to legend

literally STOP playing hearthstone

Now that you mention it, I've never had anyone add me on ranked, only casual. I only play casual to do dailies and occasionally experiment which makes it even funnier since I'm playing super exaggerated decks to get the daily faster. Some people man.

Your deck is filled with removal spells I wouldn't pick yet another spell even if the value could potentially be huge because you'll have a hard time finding the moment to cast it or even not be able to cast it if your hand is all spells.
I would just pick Sentinel over Crab because a 2 mana 3/2 is infinitely better than a 1 mana 1/2 and the effect is very good since you already have 4 Overload cards.
t. 4.5 average

Its true, I added many of you guys here for the 80g quest and after some time, some of you did help me after asking you for help. Hell even I got my free Classic pack for watching one of you winning.

Does anyone know why when some douchebags start losing they pull their plug and drop instead of quitting?
Does it do anything different from just quitting?

Are you playing priest?

>struggle a week between 9 and 10 ranks with miracle rogue, midrange hunter and priest.

>switch to control

>rank 5 in 2-3h

Idea: Priest with double Lightbomb and Shadow Visions, uses both Elises and immediately fishes map/pack out with Visions.

No, warlock

So this is what blizzard is resorting to now?

Paying blizzard drones to make anti-quest trade propaganda?

You guys should also write "buy more packs btw" at the end of your sentences while you are at it, I bet dad Brode would be proud of you. :^)

T O P
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

K E K

This is true.

Potential high value spells that require a good board state are generally pretty bad for arena. This includes things like Spirit Echoes, Molten Reflection, Evolving Spores, Pilfered Power, etc. Half of the time they end up getting stuck in your hand, and a lot of the time when you are in a good position to use them, you're already winning regardless.

Tech cards are also of low value in arena generally. While something like hungry crab can potentially be good value, you only run into paladins like 10-15% of the time, and not all of them get offered a hydrologist anyway. 90% of the time, it's going to end up being a 1 mana 1/2, which is shit. The same applies to cards like Eater of Secrets. Properly statted tech cards (Golakka Crawler, for example) are fine though.

Someone else will get the 80g you want to trade for anyway, there is no profit for Blizzard you jew.

Nice damage control faggot.

I finally hit my pity timer for Un'goro packs so I can start saving for next expansion and stop playing arena.

For those curious the Un'goro legendaries I unpacked (not crafted) were Tyrantus, The Caverns Below, Clutchmother Zavas, and King Mosh.

I've always just added a random person for my quest. Now I have around 50 friends on battlenet, who quite often do their quest with me. As a result, I've benefited a ton from just not being a jew.

Most disgusting start to an area I've had in a while.

>Sword of +1/+1
>coin, 5 silver hands all 2/2
>lightfused stegadon, all 2/5.
>spikeridged steed.

Opponent had no chance after the steg.

half useful half trash

not bad

Can someone tell me what's the point of the effect of this card? Can I even combinate this as a mage in some way? I'm currently just using it, because it
has good stats for 3 mana and I don't have any better ones than it.

it was used in fatigue warrior in combination with brann the murloc and emperor.
other than that it's a good 3 drop in arena for weapon based classes or warlock.

Designed for weapon classes and warlock aka not mage.

only meme i consider is avoiding popping iceblock against cuckpaladins with eye for an eye

Yeah, I know it's good for weaps but that's not that much of a use desu

I myself got Fire Plume Heart, Elise, Sherazin and Golden Hemet, Jungle Hunter.
By the way, the golden lego is on a separate pity timer from non-golden legos so I'm going for a last lego, still 24 packs to go.

I know who you are

There is profit for both players trading, which is more than justified in this cash grabbing children's card game.

>Calling out other people for damage control while you are literally doing damage control for Ben Brode.

>Implying you don't just keep people who you traded quests with in the friend lists and the exact same thing happens.

This thread went to shit since last year it seems, all the blizzard drones who were exclusive to reddit apparently expanded their target audience.

>Implying you don't just keep people who you traded quests with in the friend lists and the exact same thing happens.
Why would it? You're adding another jew to your friend list, so it's not like he's going to do his quest with you again unless you have it too.

2x Hemet, Fireplume Heart (golden), The Marsh Queen for me.

At least one of them is okay.

Is Chillmaw any good? I kind of want to try a taunt dragon warrior deck with him and Primordial Drake, but I'm not sure about spending all that dust crafting him just for that.

chillmaw is a safe craft if you enjoy dragon decks or N'zoth decks.

Drake is generally better because there's no way to stop the clear from procing. Chillmaw isn't bad though but you have to watch and make sure your deck isn't too top-heavy.

>Probably drew Ysharaaj
>in his deck with no other minions

I don't normally get salty from arena, but a warrior with three doctor 3's, 2 lucky brawls and topdecked MCT to steal my zerus'd kalimos for the win will certainly do it

>tfw Vicious fledgling stuck from turn 3 till he surrendered
Got Windfury adapt right away and Stealth adapt each turn and then Spell Imune + Divine Shield adapt.

It's over. You're now officially even more dead than /gwt/.

what program is using for the deck showing? that's not deck tracker, is it?

Heartharena, it helps you draft an arena deck but it has a deck tracker included, tracks your arena games and logs them into their website.
But the software is kinda bloated.

If I have 2100 dust, is it more worthwhile to craft Aya Blackpaw, Patches the Pirate or Caverns Below?

I have other cards to support all three of these choices but I'm not sure which one would be the best value

I hope gwent will make Blizzard's asshole clench a bit. It's always good to have competition.

Patches

It's most commonly seen in Warlock. Think about it. Also, I am very glad Warlock is dead right now, I hope they only print Handlock tools and leave Zoo to the wolves tho.

If you're new, consider the idea that 3 mana 3/4s are objectively better turn 3 plays because they don't trade with 2 drops, and honestly 4/3s aren't as strong as 2 mana 3/2s later in the game relative to their swap because they are harder to weave into turns.

There's really no reason to craft Chillmaw unless you hava real hard on for hard control dragon decks IN WILD at that. There are so many good expensive cards right now, it should be so low down anybody's priority craft list even if you're a whale. It was even often cut from dragon decks.

a 3 mana 4/3 with a positive effect is a pretty good card on its own. And its effect is to meme fucking hard with stuff like fools bane and fatigue and warlock shit. It's not for mages. In mage you would want to play kirin tor mage in its place.

I'm using kirin tor mage and this 1