Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNFZ9fNmSe4
youtube.com/watch?v=-vT-QalDRME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

arms unironically looks fun and it will be my second switch game purchase

quite the sniff desu

That EA game for the kickboxinglike sport.
Excellent ass.

This is RASHID...of the turbulent....WIND

Are there any Vietnamese characters in fighting games?

>making a new thread when the old one is still on page 1 and not at bump limit

Play her game.

it's a nice sniff tho

not-marn in diveshit

I did, loved it desu

Demi Fiend>>>>>>>>P5=P3>P4

PlayJaguar

i wanna fist her so bad

how do you win against necalli's jab?

>MK
>Injustice
>SF games without parry

What do these franchises have in common? Only kusoge lets you play a projectile spamming "zoning" character. A good game gives you options against this or is balanced to never happen in the first place. Zoning is only seen in a positive light because it's been a scummy part of Street Fighter for decades.

I might go out and buy INJ2 today.
I already have a backlog......

>posting fat ugly whores

Is Hagrid saying the truth about Tekken?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNFZ9fNmSe4

youtube.com/watch?v=-vT-QalDRME

He's speaking as if you can't just hop in and have casual button mash fun.

can you guys show me where the playblue unga bunga corner is?

He's just a jaded oldfag, he likes fucking Wang over Lee

Which fighting game is the greatest of all time? Melty or P4a?

No, he's talking about competitive play. He doesn't give a shit about casual play. It doesn't exist to him.

Azrael

wud play armsies with

why do tekken players try to deter people from playing like this? i just dont understand, like GG player say "yeah its hard but you can learn"

these tekken guys are always "its hard as shit dont bother"

Only aris does this

he's right, i don't envy anyone whose first game is tekken 7. although i guess they have shit like akuma, eliza, rage drive and supers to fall back on a little if they're coming from SF

but seriously, you can be playing for a year and still get blown up by some retard mashing capo player who's never even heard of korean backdash. that's just the nature of the game

He said it was hard but fulfilling.

Do you really think it's the tekken players that say "it's hard don't play the game"?
You're being rused user

Play Leo
>You're not even playing GG, press x to win character, boring

Play Axl
>Fuck online bullshit characters

Play Raven
>Christ stop playing easy mode characters and play someone real

What GG characters are real and which aren't?

arms at evo when?

Except he never said that. The game is hard as fuck to learn deterred or not people will experience this first hand.

am i being false flagged by fgg, anonymous?

Of course he's right. Any Tekturd telling you Tekken is an easy game is to pick up is lying or a European. There's going to be a lot of refunds when people find out what Tekken actually plays like. There's going to be a lot of people that find Tekken as their calling too, but Tekken is not an easy game unless you're only playing against normalfag casuals every single time you touch and never aspire to improve.

Zato.

I want some kof14 advice. Playing k' team and I always played them as more of a zoning team because I'm bad at actually playing kof.

Except now they nerfed the shit out of the entire teams projectiles, so I guess I gotta go in. any tips?

Johnny

real characters for high iq footsie whiff punish masters: the ones i play
low iq gorilla unga easy mode 50/50 characters: the ones you play

just play Kliff Undersn

Who's telling you all this? Yeah Leo's easy and Raven's braindead in Rev 1 but they're still GG characters lmao.
>axl online bullshit
salt is speaking

Nintendo does not buy evo spots.

It's online lobbies, but I'm tired of sitting at a cab and people refusing to play because of this shit.

axl is legit

i would say raven and leo don't actually make you learn much about the game before you can start winning vs beginner to intermediate players, or even good players sometimes. plus they're very autopilot and you don't have to think much about the other characters defensive options when applying offense, especially rev1 raven

I can see people hating to play against Leo or Raven but if they're also complaining about Axl they're just crybabies who aren't worth playing against.

I heard you can get banned from tekken if they find out you use the back buttons (bumpers/triggers/LB, RB, L1, R1, etc) on your controller.
Is that true?

who pays people to make these retarded posts

why the fuck have hitboxes been out of stock for centuries? am i going to have to DIY one? i dont even know where to start

is this the same guy or is this unironically becoming a meme?

>Axl
He's very matchup dependent, some characters like jacko and slayer have extremely bad matchups against him.

Post low iq characters. As in, characters that literally have a low iq.

Pic related, she's dumb.

Yes, hitboxes and keyboards are also banned.

Is a 6 frame overhead fair

axl is extremely degenerate online. you can win entire matches just doing 2H/6H and random thunder chains and DP because axl is designed without any lag to deal with his gimmicks

not really no
who has that

Can someone post that pic of Baiken's xrd win pose where she's smoking and saying shit like "don't get up or i'll kill u"? :3

guy owns his own evil corporation and prints his own money how is he low iq

i mean that's unreactable, but maybe they don't get much damage off it or it's unsafe on block or there are mechanics / something to help you deal with it
depends i guess

Who cares if something is fair or not?
Street Fighter grapplers have 1 frame mixup options and apparently he's the most honest characters ever.

learn to play kof you wont last otherwise.

is a 13 frame overhead that just looks like a regular normal punch fair

Blocking low is also banned against capos, also calling Kuma mains faggots is forbidden because they're a near extinct species

if he's so smart why is he dead

You also get banned if your opponent plays defensively and ends up losing

How fast was Dudleys overhead?

does this shit being a low make any sense

>Blocking low is also banned against capos
This, the proper response for someone picking a character that has good lows is to call them out on their scrubby tactics.
They're not playing Tekken so losing against them means nothing.

dangerously low iq for an asian

>sweep
>not a low

???

>frames
>mixup

WOAH IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S SOME SORT OF... FIFTY/FIFTY

When did this general become so stupid?

Anyone can give me some ideas to open up Guile's defenses as Alex? If the guy has a minimal knowledge of what he's doing it's so hard to get in.

Vega was designed wrong

It's impossible to keep up with 80% of the cast

in sf4 it was like 13 or 15f i think
marn said he could react to it but i don't believe him

He was asking about overheads, that's a mixup option too, except usually you have to hitconfirm unlike a street fighter style grab.

She looks older in this game (Relatively to looking like a schoolgirl before), did she age or is it just the new graphics?

Her new outfit is top tier except for those black arm feathers things

why are fightan chinese so dumb?

>flying drop kick
>is a low

???

Games are made by japanese.

GG players are shit to everybody too.

vega is just a garbage character design that would have never come back if he wasn't an original SF2 character

every single SF game vega is either top tier or shit tier because you can't actually balance him in a game like this, and he's just a generic anime badguy cliche that's not even really a thing anymore

The only characters that really mess with me are Chipp, Raven, and fucking Sol. Then again every character has their own form of bullshit.

Chun-li isn't dumb

No but picking the wrong character does.

First test if the guile can anti air close jumps ins. If so, block booms until you have meter. EX stomp is reactable so only throw it out there if he throws a regular boom. Try to walk and block booms until you are in f HP/st MP range and force mixups from there. Match up is still aids for alex but that's about all you can do.

She probably hit puberty

kys Kingjae

Who is this bee and what is she from?

you called?

I really like her new design

It's more than a 50/50.

here's a non comprehensive list of the lowest iq characters

Switch games. The low tier in this game is miles below mid and high.

No it doesn't and some animations for Xrd really bother me in that regard but there aren't that many to fuss about, which might be why they feel so "unfair" if you're not knowledgeable. Dusts don't bother me because the flash while somewhat quick is reactable. I don't like attacks that look like mids or highs being lows and the same for reverse.

Vega is cool though

He's shit tier because Capcom is incompetent

why are Brazilians cheap in every fighting game they are in?

are koreans even human