playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6vugYQeFQ
youtu.be/FnXXcUFfs34?t=37m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best FF girl coming through.

Kaze in Dissidia, BE and RK when?

I found him

>tfw actually wasted my Stamina doing NM dungeons instead of hitting the mythril mines with all the coming banners

Guess I'll just focus on getting the accessories and then back to mining.

>Vicks

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor doesn't bathe.

>Translating a reference to an American movie wrong

after best movie's main character

I know you're probably memeing on me, but I genuinely enjoy Spirits Within, and I watch it every few years and still enjoy it.

Exactly! The resistance accessories are more useful that most of the nightmare abilities.

same

Put the room up again if we get defeated, raid leader

strawpoll.me/13024331

Raid leader here. Sorry guys that was my fault. Im gonna put Wrath on my Tyro instead of FB because I was so behind on SB Gauge. I'll make another room.

wew, ok, guess Celes is gonna be the designated dispeller again. Hope that will help out with getting meter going via wrath/LS

Let me go with Dispell, I'm the raid leader Tyro. You just go with your skills. This was my entire fault for going on with FB having a Faris. In gonna go with wrath and Dispell on my Tyro now.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply baseless and ridiculous things regarding the True Hero.

Do not imply baseless and lewd things regarding the True Hero.

You sure? I wouldn't mind having Celes do that, she's only around to suck up Cag's ST debuffs.

pls dont bully the kenny

did you know kenny has a canon waifu qt and that they are actually anime characters within ffxv?

Do the Ultimate enhancements only apply to Dark Fina's version of it?

I pulled so many fucking Terras when I started the game that I almost have her TM , so I can slap it on one of my mages that doesn't come with Ultima (Zyrus, Ariana. )

So for this next banner, the Grace and Bowie Knife TMRs are the only good ones right?

Fuck,I meant Ultima*
Just woke up .

WHERE ARE THE RAMZA ENHANCEMENTS

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

PLEASE GUMI, I SWORE AN OATH AND I'LL DO IT IF THOSE ENHANCEMENTS AREN'T OUT BY THE END OF MAY

>Do enhancements on a character apply to other characters
user...
And Zyrus doesn't give a shit about ultima regardless.

Can we have a discussion about vieras?
Female Vieras only, btw. Male vieras need not apply.

Great raid guys, love you all, and this is the second raid you carry me Not Nic. Thanks a lot!

The multihit ultima enhancement only applies to dfina, not to the ultima materia or to other mages with ultima.

It appears Delita's Crit DMG up stacks with Ramza's.

That ability swap made a lot of difference for the most part, congrats! Tsunami is pretty damn brutal though, sorry for not getting it dispelled/the last swift bolt in time.
And, now that I went through it again in A+, it's still aggressive in all phases vs my solo mastery on Sunday, oh well

> kenny has a canon waifu qt and that they are actually anime characters

Kenny is living the dream.

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Vieras are cute; I wish Fran wasn't shit tier in BE.

Her sword is french fries, I just noticed.

Does Piercing Strike work on the Curada Nightmare or does some bullshit rule apply on it?

>I wish Fran wasn't shit tier in BE.

She's not shit tier. Just very underrated and people being really bias against her because she's a real person.

And what did he do right?

>bias against her because she's a real person

I guess you thought I meant Dangerous Ariana? Which I would agree with because I still have her on my team.

I was talking about FFXII Fran, though. The one with the nice butt, remember?

It works. It is better to use ninja magic or a RW Sephiroth BSB1 unless you have no better damaging options.

You know Fran is actually in BE, right?

bots are back in the bahamut raid.
prepare to go down in rankings again.

So is the bowie knife better than dual wield, im flooded in zidanes to farm

Kenny Crow must be stopped.

>bots are back at it again
>just managed to climb halfway back to 25k from 100k+

I don't even fucking care for the 3* moogle anymore because gumi couldn't even fix the rankings after dealing with the bots. Just give everyone some form of a decent compensation since those who managed to hit 3k-30k then got fucked over badly by bots.

It's just a second knife with more attack, and only if the unit can equip daggers since it's the second BiS dagger after ling's TM. Best unit I can think of putting it on is setzer at the moment and you can give second knife to another setzer.

Personally, GG is still the best innate DW item since anyone can use an accessory.

No user, Vieras are sexy.

I love how each event Gumi talks about enlisting "memorable heroes" before showing a gallery of literally whos that haven't even showed up in BE's story.

GitGud and stop blaming being shit on "bots"

But bangaa are better

Is that ability from the chocobo in RK worth getting?

Yes, it's pretty decent. What else are you gonna spend 10,000 greens on, a single major orb that you could just get from a daily dungeon?

>GitGud and stop blaming being shit on "bots"

Go fuck yourself. It's already confirmed for bots.

>t.shitter at 30k+ or doesn't play BE

Even then, buying Hailstorm to shatter it is a much better deal if you want orbs

Is ariana grande a hero?

well she did a bomb concert

Ariana filled the songstress position before ffx2 yuna
Activated almonds

>release rerun of Crystal Tower
>wait one day for everyone who hasn't cleared it to clear it, then add missions so they have to spend twice as much energy
Goddamn Gumi is impressively scummy, they never cease to amaze.

Funnily enough, she's one of the only units that will never be referred to as a "hero" in this fashion because she's not on a banner.

I heard her concert yesterday was explosive. Plus her event stages in BE had bombs in it, must be trying to promote the game on the side as well.

Recipes. Recipes never change.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6vugYQeFQ

What did she mean by this?

became creepy pretty fast..

Fucking hydralisks

>Another fucking Refia

Is this slut's TM useful?

Apparently there are a lot of nerfs going on in Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade.

youtu.be/FnXXcUFfs34?t=37m37s

But I don't understand Japanese so take it with a grain of salt.

In JP, Bowie Knife is better for certain units, like Gilgamesh and Nyx.
You only need one hand to get multiple blade/spear/sword/GS masteries to hit 300% passive boost, and then it gives you the freedom to equip two desch TMs / Bracers / whatever.

In GL it's pretty dogshit for that same reason, though. Still BiS for many support units and breakers,

>when you autoattacked into limit when you wanted to song buff

Bangaas are disgusting creatures.

Wait for based Trueblade Seeker to break it down for us in English.

So, for Neo Bahamut, do I actually need to hone up five or six summons? If his health is comparable to the three health bars of Evrae, two charges of an Alph BSB RW probably won't last the whole fight. I'm thinking my party would be Arc and OK for healing/proshellga/hastega/faithga and then three summoners (gonna need to level up 2 more besides my Krile) and among the six slots the summoners have, I'm gonna need at least one fire, ice and water summon for phase 2. I guess fill the other slots with cheap generic summons just so I can keep the damage coming?

If there is dagger masteries, then my gil can use it but i'll worry about that when he gets his super weapon collector

>Bowie Knife
>Has nothing to do with David Bowie

There aren't, but he has innate dagger mastery after enhancements. So does Nyx.
It's only a very small boost for them in JP, on the order of 20 or so ATK.

In GL it will literally never be viable.

Ignis is 2spoopy15me in that lighting.

>20% MP 30% SPR

Not at all, you should delete your account.

So I'm sitting on a fat stack of TM moogles right now. I may as well use them. Here are my options:

1. Throw them all on a Chiz to get my second Blade Mastery
2. Throw them all on a Shine to get my second whatever the fuck her TMR is called
3. Go maximum retard and feed them all to David Bowie, our one true Emperor

I just limited it to GL units right now, at the moment gilg has better options to the knife and we are in the sword meta still. It's still a good alternative though to genji glove and DW in case you want to swap them out for whatever reason.

Personally, I just see setzer in GL benefiting the most from bowie knife right now primarily because there's a poor selection of daggers right now and ling is a limited unit, so anyone who doesn't have her is out of luck.

>rank 103k because of the fucking bots
>kill one Bahamut
>rank only goes 1k up
>this means I need to kill at least 74 Bahamuts to get back to sub 30k
GIVE BACK MY RANKING REEEEE
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

I cannot bring myself to care about the state of balance for a game I am going to be precluded from playing for at least a year or more.

Save them. You got no good targets for it. What with zyrus throwing around 100mag rods like candy, emperor's tm isnt that big of an increase. Save it for a 5 star that needs their tm immediately. Anyone below 5 star base can be fused at 47.5% unless you really want to farm to 100% like im doing with my shines

What are the next banners with Ramza? I just need him for the perfect team now.

Dont bother with worrying about this. Theres nothing to do about it but take the lumps.

I'm saying even in the future GIlg won't prefer it in GL. So especially not now.

Even Setzer prefers Genji Glove, since there are weapons with Killers/elements attached, but no accessories. And DW takes place of another poach / a killer.

Only cases I can imagine are cheese strats with break resistant bosses, but second knife does that about as well.

RK? Support banner that comes out tonight with LD
BE? lol

If BE, the next tactics banner will.probably be merc ramza by then

sorry, BE

Most of the playerbase is on the same boat as you, just sit down and enjoy the shitshow.

I think ramza in BE only showed up in 2-3 banners, you're probably going to pray that he shows up on a player's choice banner because he's never going to show up again.

>Only time I haven't been using my orbs is when I'm asleep or at work
>Was sitting pretty around 30k, perfectly happy
>Now down to 97k or some shit with no fucking hope of getting back into reward range
It's over, brother. We tried our best.

>People implying that catwoman is at all decent
I mean, she isn't total garbage, but she's not at all special either.

>all these lucky draw banners

I just wanted to try to save for Exdeath burst, fuck

>Prishe MC2 still not in Annex
Thanks for punishing me for being new and not having a strong enough team to get it during the event.

>Support Banner tonight
I won't fall for the temptation this time. Only 2 days till Squall.

She got nothing on cheetah

Same, only 5 days on the banner i want.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>Wilhelm gets GL exclusive skills
>Gumi is pushing for a donut to be better than 6* WoL on top of delaying him
IT'S NOT FAIR

He literally can't be better unless they give him party cover.
Wilhelm is only good at tanking ST damage, while WoL can take ST and AoE.

LB boost is nice but ATK/MAG buffs are going to be irrelevant when Ramza gets his enhancements. So don't worry WoL is still going to be better.

Not necessarily.
If his LB boost is anything like Rikku's Eccentric, it's going to be pretty insane. He'll have amazing synergy with Rikku on a team for survivability.

If it's something shitty like +50% then directly into the trash it goes.

>when Ramza gets his enhancements.
So.. until after Roy is out?

More like when we get Tilith 6*.